Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
Maybe just my pc then. I managed to download it but there was an error every minute so it took hours. All the other packs work fine. Weird.
it happens to me few times when i download from Mega over browser, when downloading over app, everything works fine

v4scorse

Oct 19, 2019
Gents, tried my hand (ahem) at this and most of it works well. The only challenge seems to be with the Lessons. I used the lesson within Kiara Diane as a template to create mine. They all show errors when loading the program. Everything else seems to be good but the lessons are failing. Any tips?

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Gents, tried my hand (ahem) at this and most of it works well. The only challenge seems to be with the Lessons. I used the lesson within Kiara Diane as a template to create mine. They all show errors when loading the program. Everything else seems to be good but the lessons are failing. Any tips?
Yes, quick and easy way, is to use jsonlint. Free online service which will check your json files for errors.

Muga453q

Feb 8, 2020
So, I started to make a Dani Woodward pack and I realized that a lot of her videos are not the best quality as she was working in the early 2000's. So, I am going to do a bit of experiment. I am going to clip her videos and upscale them with Topaz Video AI. I am interested in seeing feedback when my project is done.

I also wanted to add clips to Kimmy Granger, but because she is in the base game, she is not in the girlpack folder. So does anyone know where/if you can add clips to the base girls? If not, does anyone here want a Kimmy Granger girlpack?

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
So, I started to make a Dani Woodward pack and I realized that a lot of her videos are not the best quality as she was working in the early 2000's. So, I am going to do a bit of experiment. I am going to clip her videos and upscale them with Topaz Video AI. I am interested in seeing feedback when my project is done.

I also wanted to add clips to Kimmy Granger, but because she is in the base game, she is not in the girlpack folder. So does anyone know where/if you can add clips to the base girls? If not, does anyone here want a Kimmy Granger girlpack?
As of now, there is no way to add to the base game girls. If you want to make your own standalone girlpack of any of the base girls there is one thing to note, the name of the girlpack can't be the same as one of the base girls. In your example the pack must be named something like Kimy Granger, Kimmie Granger, or Kimmy Grannger as the exact name will not load (Tobe mentioned this in a post somewhere, just not sure where or when).

Reactions: gaston2020

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Hime Marie, Khloe Kapri and Maya Kendrick added to my previous link on Page 10. I'll try to keep all the packs I upload in one place for convenience.

v4scorse

Oct 19, 2019
Another question about our created packs. I've confirmed the one I created works. Now I want to reset the JSON settings for the file like Openness, Dance, etc.
So I moved the pack from the live GirlPack folder, made the changes, then moved it back into the live folder. Now the EXE does not show her as a potential for hire girl. Seems like the program ignores the pack entirely. Did I miss something?

ThroneAweigh

Aug 7, 2018
Another question about our created packs. I've confirmed the one I created works. Now I want to reset the JSON settings for the file like Openness, Dance, etc.
So I moved the pack from the live GirlPack folder, made the changes, then moved it back into the live folder. Now the EXE does not show her as a potential for hire girl. Seems like the program ignores the pack entirely. Did I miss something?
I believe you need to go to your hired girls list and reset/repair the girl if you're looking at a previously saved file.

Also make sure your syntax is right in the JSON. Every line except the last (DoAnalCreampie) should end in a comma.

v4scorse

Oct 19, 2019
I believe you need to go to your hired girls list and reset/repair the girl if you're looking at a previously saved file.

Also make sure your syntax is right in the JSON. Every line except the last (DoAnalCreampie) should end in a comma.
Unfortunately the created girl does not appear on the Staff list. Still stumped but thanks though.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes