Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
My Kimmy Granger Pack is done! She shows up as Kimmie Granger in game.
Nice thinking! I've asked if it was possible to edit the Standard Version but it didn't cross my mind to rename her something similar. Nice work!

v4scorse

Oct 19, 2019
Four (4) more for your consideration...

via Mega

**LINK UPDATED** Thanks for reporting it was a bad link!
e1.png

via Mega
skimpy1.png

via Mega
portrait.png

via Mega

portrait.jpg

Last edited:

onionbros

Rodion Raskolnikov
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Veronica Leal is super hot... anyone working on this? Might be a fun one for me.
I've collected some clips, but i dont think ill make one... so go ahead. I dont think anyone else is working on it

Araminth

Jun 1, 2017
So I made portraits for myself for the packs I use and I thought why not share them.
Here's a list of all the girls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm linking to the mega folder so you can pick and choose which ones you want, you can even look at the portraits in mega. Some of them have several portraits, just rename the ones you want to "portrait" and "portrait_small". Making these made me wish the girls could have several portraits that would cycle ;_;

Last edited:

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
My 20th GirlPack is uploaded. Here is Juelz Ventura.
portrait_small.png

No lessons.

Note:
I will now stop creating girlpacks for the time being, at least until the next game update.
Tobe has mentioned a lack of interest in developping the game for the moment. I also could see that the game threads have less activity for the moment.
Creating a girlpack takes a lot of time. I don't want to continue investing so much time without being sure that the game will continue in the future.
Thanks for your understanding.

And enjoy this last GirlPack (for now ;) )

Last edited:

Yotix

Apr 17, 2020
"You Yourself" (female-POV videos). No lessons yet.

Sorry it's all MP4, I had difficulty with unreliable / crashy .webm files from certain sites.

Reactions: AlexSwan

styt999

May 4, 2017
So i tried to make a valetina nappi pack I fixed the issues this is the updated link hope you like

Last edited:

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
So i tried to make a valetina nappi pack but some of the videos dont work if anyone can download and help me id love to make more packs but idk what i did exactly to fuck it up so please help otherwise enjoy what actually works

You didn't completely update the Description.json file. Her name is not mentioned, nor heigth. Maybe that's why you have the problem.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
You didn't completely update the Description.json file. Her name is not mentioned, nor heigth. Maybe that's why you have the problem.
Can confirm, I made sure the name in the Description was the same as the folder, changed the height and it worked fine.

Reactions: gaston2020
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes