Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I have the strangest thing happening. I'm testing a new Girlpack I made. I'm not finished yet, but I have a video showing in game for the girl, for a video that I have no file for. I've progressed up to ToyMast. The category for the performance is Pose. I have no video's for ToyMast, two for Naked, none for HandMast. Where on Earth could this video be generated from? It's not one of mine.

ThroneAweigh

Aug 7, 2018
I have the strangest thing happening. I'm testing a new Girlpack I made. I'm not finished yet, but I have a video showing in game for the girl, for a video that I have no file for. I've progressed up to ToyMast. The category for the performance is Pose. I have no video's for ToyMast, two for Naked, none for HandMast. Where on Earth could this video be generated from? It's not one of mine.
There are generic videos the game pulls from if there are no working video files in the folder but the act itself isn't set to false in the JSON.

Zanford91

Oct 30, 2019
Any chance one of you creators are interested in making a Penny Pax or Veruca James Pack? Would die to see those.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
I feel that, I'm hoping we can the option to make events at some point, as I want to make the girls characters and tell a story (as much as you'd be able to in this format)

Reactions: pillow2662

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I will have Penny Pax, Moka Mora and one other (I can't remember who off the top of my head ... Kate England, maybe), uploaded this weekend. Penny and Moka are done and the last one is about 50 percent. I planned to have them uploaded last weekend but ran into work stuff.

Edit: It's Riley Reyes that's almost done, not Kate England.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinuss

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Ok Gang. I've got some Girlpacks to share and a MEGA account. I've always just downloaded from MEGA. What's the best way to upload and share using MEGA? Do ya'll use the sync, or drag and drop files?

rasta

Aug 25, 2017
Hey, I get to an error page whenever i try to download a gril pack from LETSUPLOAD ir ANONFILE (like Cali Carter and Lady Dee pack).

Is there an alternative link for those packs?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Hey, I get to an error page whenever i try to download a gril pack from LETSUPLOAD ir ANONFILE (like Cali Carter and Lady Dee pack).

Is there an alternative link for those packs?
Could try this pack, Lady Dee should be part of it. Believe the file in the post is a torrent for the entire pack. Read following post: https://f95zone.to/threads/venuss-club-v6-tobe.48941/post-3546657

Cali Carter Anon file still works for me, btw.

gl

Reactions: ffglz1976
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes