Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

v4scorse

Oct 19, 2019
KUSH - KUSH - KUSH & KUSH

Four (4) Kush girls for you all. It's a theme! But I was a moment too late with my Jade --- My apologies to Cur8tor for the dup of Jade... you have first there.

via Mega (no lessons)
portraitBU.png

via Mega (no lessons)
portrait.png

via Mega (no lessons)
portraitBU.png

via Mega (no lessons)
portrait.png

Last edited:

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Good Morning guys, i try something new again, i think the boss needs some relaxing time to so, i've made a pack calling " The Boss", you can change the name and pictures, there's 3 sexy milfs on this pack, just try it :)

I hope you guys enjoy, and if someone want to do a girlpack with this hotties please do :)

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
is there a way to get past the placeholder questions in the lessons. the final one always says wrong answer.
luna star, cory chase, are a couple i've had problems with so far with that.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
homerj30 Either remove Complete_Lesson_Example.json from Texts folder ... or keep the file, open it with notepad and edit values of the answers at the bottom. AfaIk they're all set to 0 in the placeholder file.

Last edited:

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Jack-O thx.
i removed the complete, but still got the placeholders. ended up just removing the lesson folder. i prob. could have edited it though : P

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I added lessons for:

Alicia Williams, Ashley Adams, Dolly Leigh, Harmony Wonder, Hime Marie & Maya Kendrick.

I updated the lessons for Lily Rader.

They can be found on my Page 10 post will all the other recent stuff I've done.

Page 10 Post

rod8687

May 12, 2018
Hey Guys,
I'm hoping that you can help me. I've created a Girlpack but it's lacking sound.

The files are webm with sound and I can't find the issue.

Thanks!

Edit:

nvm, I figured it out, seems the game can't handle the Premiere Pro conversion, I reconverted them and now it's working.

Will update the girlpacks to the edited version asap.

Last edited:
Reactions: v4scorse

fcut

Jul 21, 2017
(webm, no lessons)
Does not load. You need to change incorrect quotation marks in \Girlpacks\Pepper Hart\JSON_data\Description.json to correct ones: "bustType":"big",

Notepad++ will highlight mistakes like this for you

rod8687

May 12, 2018
Does not load. You need to change incorrect quotation marks in \Girlpacks\Pepper Hart\JSON_data\Description.json to correct ones: "bustType":"big",

Notepad++ will highlight mistakes like this for you
thanks for the heads up, will change it now and edit the original post once it's uploaded

Reactions: fcut
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes