Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

pillow2662

Jun 4, 2020
I suppose that after some time, girlpacks should be categorized (by cup size, complexion, etc.), which would helps the management easier (it's a management game anyway)

rod8687

May 12, 2018
I suppose that after some time, girlpacks should be categorized (by cup size, complexion, etc.), which would helps the management easier (it's a management game anyway)
this has already been done, granted, not by cupsize etc but you can find them all here

pillow2662

Jun 4, 2020
this has already been done, granted, not by cupsize etc but you can find them all here
Yes, I do check up that post regularly and that's truly great work, but what I mean it's the regular girlpacks can be further categorized (not only alphabetically). However, that would take quite some time

Reactions: rod8687

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
Yes, I do check up that post regularly and that's truly great work, but what I mean it's the regular girlpacks can be further categorized (not only alphabetically). However, that would take quite some time
I'm not opposed to the idea. But as you've said, it will take a lot of time. As of the moment there are over 120 girlpacks and several added every week.

For the moment updating is easy, just alphabetical categorization. I'd need to individually search every girls specification. Also, where do we draw the line? How many categories will there be? I mean the obvious are ethnicity, hair color, cup size and shape.

If I'd categorize them like that I'd stick to the info in the JSON file and maybe add the tattoo category, but It'll take me several days to do so. Time I rather spend playing.

But, if anyone feels like making a file with the girls indexed by category and send it trough PM, I'd gladly add it to the post.

Reactions: pillow2662

boobzRlyfe

Jun 10, 2017

View attachment 839308

View attachment 839310

View attachment 839314
When I try to load the game with these three in it, it says the JSON_data folders are missing. I tried deleting the folders that are available for them and copying/pasting a working JSON_data folder from a different girl, and I get the same error. Anyone else getting the same thing, or can help?

rod8687

May 12, 2018
When I try to load the game with these three in it, it says the JSON_data folders are missing. I tried deleting the folders that are available for them and copying/pasting a working JSON_data folder from a different girl, and I get the same error. Anyone else getting the same thing, or can help?
They are working fine for me, doesn't seem to be by failt of the Girlpack

Leeeply

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
You have to put the second folder inside the girlpack folder

unpack -> open -> the second folder (which has the same name as the girlpack) you have to copy inside the girlpack folder

Reactions: Tinuss

boobzRlyfe

Jun 10, 2017
You have to put the second folder inside the girlpack folder

unpack -> open -> the second folder (which has the same name as the girlpack) you have to copy inside the girlpack folder
Can't believe I didn't notice that, I have enough others it should have stood out to me. I thought I unpacked it the same as I usually do, but I must have clicked the wrong option. Thank you

rod8687

May 12, 2018
Can't believe I didn't notice that, I have enough others it should have stood out to me. I thought I unpacked it the same as I usually do, but I must have clicked the wrong option. Thank you
same here, but you didn't do anything wrong, is's just the way it was packed, no idea why he put the Girlpack folder inside another folder with the same name

Reactions: boobzRlyfe
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes