Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

rod8687

May 12, 2018
Thanks for all the packs you provided, but don't you agree that 2.5gb might be a bit much for a girlpack?
I do but I, couldn't decide which ones to leave out.

TBH I do make these primarily for myself, if one turns out too large, I don't mind.
I'm happy to share but I don't think I'll leave anything out, just to keep the size lower.

I'd rather have the extra variation. If you don't like it, just download and delete the vids that you think are to much.

Sorry, I don't want to seem dismissive but that's the way I see it.

In general tho, I like to keep at a gig less, maybe also tinker around with the conversion a bit to shrink the whole thing

rod8687

May 12, 2018
That would make a BIG difference! Thanks for looking into it.
Hi my friend,
all my Girlpacks have now been updated, all together there are 13 so far and they clock in at just under 10GB in total.
Hope this helps ;)

The only thing changed btw. is the size of the videos, you can just replace them in the original folder if you've made modifications to the json file.

Cheers!

SuffDude

Aug 2, 2017
Hi my friend,
all my Girlpacks have now been updated, all together there are 13 so far and they clock in at just under 10GB in total.
Hope this helps ;)

The only thing changed btw. is the size of the videos, you can just replace them in the original folder if you've made modifications to the json file.

Cheers!
Can you share what exactly you did to compress them? If I can compress them myself and don't have to redownload the packs, that would be great :D Also I would like to compress some other packs as well, so the info would be invaluable!

rod8687

May 12, 2018
Can you share what exactly you did to compress them? If I can compress them myself and don't have to redownload the packs, that would be great :D Also I would like to compress some other packs as well, so the info would be invaluable!
I did it using UniConverter, it makes it super easy

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016

Free and easy to use. I know multiple girlpack creators use(d) this. :)

Reactions: soulreaper777

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Can anyone using Shotcut point me to the setting to stop the filename from appearing at the start and fading out? I thought maybe it was a filter.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I'll try to clean it up. I started making transparencies for the images using GIMP since I don't own Photoshop. I'll be posting these as well.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes