Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I've uploaded two more to my post on Page 10.

It's the start of the Late Teens from the Middle Teens series.
Alexis Adams & Kate England.

On another note:

I’ve uploaded about 40 packs so far (and I’ve filled up one free Mega account and half of a second).

I think I’m going to wait until Tobe rolls out the next update before I start any others. I haven’t really been able to play the game with the last five or six packs I’ve made. I’ve only tested them and moved on to the next.

I’ll probably put together some lessons in the next few weeks but for now I’m going to take a break and play some of the games I’ve downloaded.

Page 10 Post

Leeeply

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hey, looks like I get errors for Kelsi and Keisha: 'It seems that the /SON_data/folder is missing.'
My mistake, won't be an issue in the following girlpacks I release

You have to put the second folder inside the girlpack folder

unpack -> open -> the second folder (which has the same name as the girlpack) you have to copy inside the girlpack folder

Reactions: v4scorse

Dutchkiller

Aug 10, 2019
Hello everyone, I had a question about the girl packs. I downloaded a bunch of them, I unpacked them in the girl packs folder and launched the game. However the game says it could not load them properly because the json folder could not be found yet it is there and i'm confused as to why it doesn't work. Any help would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Loganfin

Mrwicked77

Dec 6, 2016
Hello everyone, I had a question about the girl packs. I downloaded a bunch of them, I unpacked them in the girl packs folder and launched the game. However the game says it could not load them properly because the json folder could not be found yet it is there and i'm confused as to why it doesn't work. Any help would be much appreciated.

it will be because the girl folder will be also inside the folder with the girls name... you will probably for the girls that are wrong, have the following: venus club/girlpacks/girls name/girls name./images, json data,texts, video.

you need to take everything out of the under lined girls names, so your folder structure looks like

venus club/girlpacks/girls name//images, json data,texts, video.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loganfin

fcut

Jul 21, 2017
If you unpack right into /Girlpacks/ folder then most of the time there won't be issues, but you can still end up with broken lessons and other weird stuff, so its a good idea to give it a quick look right after unpacking. In few cases the folder structure is wrong as explained above. Same if you merge packs its good idea to check what portraits,bio,json you want to keep.

Dutchkiller

Aug 10, 2019
it will be because the girl folder will be also inside the folder with the girls name... you will probably for the girls that are wrong, have the following: venus club/girlpacks/girls name/girls name./images, json data,texts, video.

you need to take everything out of the under lined girls names, so your folder structure looks like

venus club/girlpacks/girls name//images, json data,texts, video.

I see, thank you very much for your help.

fcut

Jul 21, 2017
This guide here might be helpful to anyone creating packs and wanting to make transparent portraits fast:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfXl8U2yDOU

He is using quick masking and some different tweaks for hair and for curves. Maybe not the most detailed and easy to follow guide, but definitely fast and to the point. Same principles apply in other software.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes