Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Yotix

Apr 17, 2020
I've been trying to create some training dialogues, but the game keeps saying there's some error, which I can't find.

I basically copy-pasted the Molly Jane "Going Topless.json", changed texts and image names - and now the game says there's an error. Any suggestions what I might be missing?

I triple-checked for missing quotes or brackets, tried using the same number of lines, even tried using only four images, but not getting anywhere ...

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
I've been trying to create some training dialogues, but the game keeps saying there's some error, which I can't find.

I basically copy-pasted the Molly Jane "Going Topless.json", changed texts and image names - and now the game says there's an error. Any suggestions what I might be missing?

I triple-checked for missing quotes or brackets, tried using the same number of lines, even tried using only four images, but not getting anywhere ...
It could be something as minor as a missed comma. Go to jsonlint, it will check the json file and show you if something isn't formatted correctly. It won't tell you exactly what is incorrect, but will show you the line with the error. Then it is a simple matter to check for missed punctuation. If that still doesn't help drop your json file here and I'm sure someone will gladly look into it and help you out.

Reactions: v4scorse

Yotix

Apr 17, 2020
Go to jsonlint, it will check the json file and show you if something isn't formatted correctly.
Thank you! Turns out I'd made some copy-paste mistakes involving commas. I'll upload a re-worked "You Yourself" pack when I've got all the dialogues working ;)

Yotix

Apr 17, 2020
You Yourself. Updated Female-POV girl pack.

Changes:
- removed facefuck (the one video I found for this category ... sucked).
- added way too many lessons. Not proud of all the cliches and dumb jokes, but I guess it's better than no lessons.
- Moved two videos from anal sex to anal creampie category, and I think some more trivial changes.

Reactions: BubbleBuals

car9393

Dec 16, 2018
New Girlpack:
portrait_small.png
Jada Stevens

Fully compatible with hoodpope's Jada Stevens pack. I was using his pack and decided I wanted more variety, so I started adding videos. That became kind of an experiment to see how many vids I could add before crashing the game. Well, it hasn't crashed for me yet! Any way, this is what I've got so far. 5.5 gb and around 400 videos. Enjoy.

Edit:

Alternate link:

Last edited:

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
New Girlpack:
View attachment 788663
Jada Stevens

Fully compatible with hoodpope's Jada Stevens pack. I was using his pack and decided I wanted more variety, so I started adding videos. That became kind of an experiment to see how many vids I could add before crashing the game. Well, it hasn't crashed for me yet! Any way, this is what I've got so far. 5.5 gb and around 400 videos. Enjoy.

thats alpha testing like a bosss!!!

Reactions: car9393

Keresaspa

Apr 25, 2017
New Girlpack:
View attachment 788663
Jada Stevens

aww wish it was a NOPY link or sth :(

guidoriccio

Aug 31, 2019
New Girlpack:
View attachment 788663
Jada Stevens

Bella culona!!!
(Beauty booty)

car9393

Dec 16, 2018
aww wish it was a NOPY link or sth :(
I didn't even think about Mega's dl limit! I can't upload to nopy, but I have a new link to anonfiles.

Hope this helps ;)

I might split the pack into multiple parts for easier distribution if I can find the time this weekend

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Why isn't there a cowgirl option for sex positions? Working on my first girlpack and this is very limiting.

car9393

Dec 16, 2018
Why isn't there a cowgirl option for sex positions? Working on my first girlpack and this is very limiting.
I've been putting cowgirl scenes and some less common positions in the missionary folder. In the future, hopefully the dev adds more categories for us to use.

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys, i wasn't doing anymore girlpacks because i never put sound and don't do lessons, but you guys only like skiny girls too, i like them with a fat ass :p
But it's not for that i'm here, if you like GILFS put your hands on Rita Daniels!!!

I hope you like it :)

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes