Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Korso1988

Oct 10, 2018
So I tried adding Crystal Lust, but the game states that her description.json is not correct. I've even tried copying other values from other girls that have no problem, but it does not work.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So I tried adding Crystal Lust, but the game states that her description.json is not correct. I've even tried copying other values from other girls that have no problem, but it does not work.
Make sure you have a comma after every value, except the last one.

leRoulio

Jun 11, 2020
Probably a misspelled name in Description.json, or the folder name. They should be completely identical.
/!\ case sensitive /!\

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I currently have 934 girls in my game. Nice work, to all VC and TUSC developers, that it handles that much. :)

But TUSC has very few .yml files, and it defaults to age 18 even though all the girls have age data in their .json files. I got tired of looking at a long list of 18 year olds when they obviously weren't... so I wrote a script to create .yml files for everyone in my list. I came up with my own ways of setting default TUSC values that aren't obvious from the json data. Here's the relevant code snippets that show how I calculated the .yml settings, if you are interested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My question is, would other folks like those .yml files? I could post them all in a separate pack.

Last edited:

kashmoneybang

Jul 16, 2021
I currently have 934 girls in my game. Nice work, to all VC and TUSC developers, that it handles that much. :)

But TUSC has very few .yml files, and it defaults to age 18 even though all the girls have age data in their .json files. I got tired of looking at a long list of 18 year olds when they obviously weren't... so I wrote a script to create .yml files for everyone in my list. I came up with my own ways of setting default TUSC values that aren't obvious from the json data. Here's the relevant code snippets that show how I calculated the .yml settings, if you are interested:

My question is, would other folks like those .yml files? I could post them all in a separate pack.
i, for one, would be interested! :)

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020

I would be interested

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016

CaptC this actually looks nice enough to be directly implemented in TUSC. I would probably implement your computations on the VC data loader in version 0.4.1

Reactions: Loganfin

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
CaptC this actually looks nice enough to be directly implemented in TUSC. I would probably implement your computations on the VC data loader in version 0.4.1
That would be even better. I would rather not 'poison the well' by distributing specific .yml files, if the game will end up calculating slightly randomized results instead. I will just wait for a new update.

If I can make a suggestion, though... do an import like this if you find an invalid schema (or other data problems) in an existing .yml file. For example, the pack for Jessie Cakes has a version 1 schema with proficiencies that are out of bounds, and as a result she doesn't display. (I deleted the old .yml and generated a new one for myself, and she now shows up fine.)

Last edited:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I don't suppose anyone's added a trap or 2 to these packs? I realize its kinda niche and not most people's cup of tea

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I actually thought about doing that:) There's some good content for Link:D
Hey if you need some files for a few i could send you some samples of some i have enough for. Also i thought this was for Defective bot chop shop. What is venus club and how did i end up here?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes