Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Can we get a list with confirmed lessons? I'd rather have that and miss out on ones that have lessons than have any that don't have lessons.
The problem is that the lessons option came after a lot of packs were made.

It was like the group finishes, added with a update to the main game.

So you have many packs (like most of the ones I've created) where the lessons were separate uploads that are not in the original packs. I've done 50 or so packs and about half of them have add-on lessons. I can't even remember which ones I still need to do lessons for.

I have lengthy posts on Page 10, Page 30 and Page 65 that have multiple (say 10 or more each) packs. And I have a few individual posts on the first 9 pages. Mixed in those places are the lessons "add-ons."

Very few pack makers would be willing to re-upload an entire pack (or multiple packs) each time Tobe comes up with something new (I know I not willing) so you might have to cull through this post to find the packs that have lessons or the "add-ons" to existing packs.

ratmobile

Jun 7, 2018
are there any mods for this game other than girlpacks? maybe something to up the difficulty because the end game is just a grind to max openness.

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
Look, I'm not the worst guy around. It's not that I'm completely opposed to the idea of adding a column.

The point is where to stop. People have been asking for columns regarding nearly every asset. Tits, ass, haircolor, ethnicity, you name it. Recently V8 was added, so I'm waiting for the inevitable question for a column that show which girl is updated to V8. And after that It will be V9 or whatever new feature is added.

For me, personally, the list was to give an overview on which girls are available with an easy overview. I took the liberty to add pictures to give more then a name. For now the list is as intended:
- This are the girls,
- These are their names
- This is what they look like,
- Here is where you can find the pack
- This is the person that made the pack so you can easily search for of their packs if you like the quality and choice of girls and discover new girls like that.

I can honestly say that I've downloaded and played the first 500 packs, but my harddisk is overflowing at the moment so even I can't keep them all stored. The amount of girlpacks is way over the amount I estimated they would ever be and is going on longer than I expected as well. Hell, we're over a year since I started the list and there are still a few packs a week.

It goes against my standards to quit, but honestly, it became a lot more work than I ever expected it to be. I actually have to plan when I update the list.

I'm not complaining since most of the work is done while I wait for downloads to finish, but it just takes longer everytime since the list grows and I can't scroll faster...

Oh. and page 69. Nice.

Last edited:

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
I can honestly say that I've downloaded and played the first 500 packs, but my harddisk is overflowing at the moment so even I can't keep them all stored. The amount of girlpacks is way over the amount I estimated they would ever be and is going on longer than I expected as well. Hell, we're over a year since I started the list and there are still a few packs a week.
750 packs at the moment + another 2tbs of content to make

= 3 Xternal Drives

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Look, I'm not the worst guy around. It's not that I'm completely opposed to the idea of adding a column.

The point is where to stop. People have been asking for columns regarding nearly every asset. Tits, ass, haircolor, ethnicity, you name it. Recently V8 was added, so I'm waiting for the inevitable question for a column that show which girl is updated to V8. And after that It will be V9 or whatever new feature is added.

For me, personally, the list was to give an overview on which girls are available with an easy overview. I took the liberty to add pictures to give more then a name. For now the list is as intended:
- This are the girls,
- These are their names
- This is what they look like,
- Here is where you can find the pack
- This is the person that made the pack so you can easily search for of their packs if you like the quality and choice of girls and discover new girls like that.

It goes against my standards to quit, but honestly, it became a lot more work than I ever expected it to be. I actually have to plan when I update the list.

I'm not complaining since most of the work is done while I wait for downloads to finish, but it just takes longer everytime since the list grows and I can't scroll faster...

Oh. and page 69. Nice.
Could an airtable be a better way to handle it and display what should essentially be a database? This way you can have:
  • Unlimited, sortable columns, including lessons, ethnicity, hair color, etc.
  • Both and with image previewing
  • Editable by multiple people
  • Pack makers can add without relying on someone to make updates
  • Downloaders can easily sort and filter by whatever criteria they want
Here's one I made: filled out with some sample data points.

Everyone with a pack please add your packs with this form:

If anyone wants to help edit and maintain the list please DM me your email address so I can add you as a maintainer.

Last edited:

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
Could an airtable be a better way to handle it and display what should essentially be a database? This way you can have:
  • Pack makers can add without relying on one person to make updates.

If anyone wants to help edit and maintain the list please DM me your email address so I can add you as a maintainer.
This is an excellent idea!

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018

added my ones, not sure about re-uploads

AirEire3

Dec 21, 2020

this is great

Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
. Some might be included in other packs, but most of them should be new. They're all cutouts (no background) and I tried to make the sizes consistent.

Sithlord86, not sure if you're still updating the index, but feel free to add them.

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
. Some might be included in other packs, but most of them should be new. They're all cutouts (no background) and I tried to make the sizes consistent.

Sithlord86, not sure if you're still updating the index, but feel free to add them.
Still updating the Index. I'll see what I can do. Most girls have pics already, but cutouts usually work way better.
And 92 girls, damn. That's quite a lot. Good work. I'll nick some for personal use for sure.

Reactions: Davidsdoom1350

lalafan

Mar 13, 2021
Here is my GirlPack #1: Mackenzee Pierce
portrait.png portrait_small.png

88 vids, WEBM, 720p, 893MB

Links

Thanks to CruddySculpin for the feedback.

Feel free to send me feedback by pm (improvements, updates, etc.).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes