Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

CutiePhile92

Dec 23, 2017
- I don't usually post and would have preferred to send you a private message - but apparently that feature is locked until I've made about 3 posts so... here goes - this isn't about a missing Girlpack persay - but a incorrectly placed one - Jennifer Stone is under the A section for some reason.
Guess they just used the wrong Name and Portrait there. It leads to the Aurora Snow pack.

Petelogan69

Aug 27, 2017
TRANS GIRL WARNING!

Another Petelogan brand Tgirlpack coming your way, my dudes.

portrait.jpg

- 1.27 Gb - No lessons or bio - V8 ready

You guys remember "The Mask"? There's a scene where the Mask is arrested by the cops and his pockets are being searched, and they just keep pulling crazier and crazier shit out of his infinite pockets. "Bazooka?" "I have a permit for that."

Anyway, Natalie Mars has an ass like those pockets. It's like a magic portal. You'll see what I mean.

Muga453q

Feb 8, 2020
I do plan on updating my packs (if possible):

Kimmy Granger
Dani Woodward
Amirah Adara
Sara Luvv
Mia Malkova
Silvia Sage
Eve Lawrence

With the new video options. It may have to wait until my new laptop which should be soon. Also, when I get a new laptop, I will start cutting my new Athena Faris pack as well.

Last edited:

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
How do i install a girlpack? Sorry if it's a simple question but i honestly have no idea
download and unpack to girlspacks folder, thats it
you can not have zip files there as they wil not be readable, just plain folders that you have unpacked

1Jack69

May 30, 2018
what's the difference with the V8 versions ? and when installing them would I just need to replace the old files/over wright them ? and do they cause a loss in any of my game play already done ?

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
what's the difference with the V8 versions ? and when installing them would I just need to replace the old files/over wright them ? and do they cause a loss in any of my game play already done ?
gameplay is saved in user profile, no loss there, dev added few new things, old girlpacks still works fine, just may need to be redone, and packers already have done some of them

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
gameplay is saved in user profile, no loss there, dev added few new things, old girlpacks still works fine, just may need to be redone, and packers already have done some of them
But you need to be watchful. If you drop in the vids without updating the JSON to add the new categories the game won't read the files you added.

A comma needs to be added to the end of line 45 "doAnalCreampie: true," (or false, whatever you have now) and this needs to be added before the closing backet of the JSON:

"doThreesomeFinish": true,
"doGroupFinish": true

Tobe put up a new Example Girlpack in the main thread. If you having trouble getting the files to play, check it out to make sure the JSON is accurate.

Reactions: EloeM

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
But you need to be watchful. If you drop in the vids without updating the JSON to add the new categories the game won't read the files you added.

A comma needs to be added to the end of line 45 "doAnalCreampie: true," (or false, whatever you have now) and this needs to be added before the closing backet of the JSON:

"doThreesomeFinish": true,
"doGroupFinish": true

Tobe put up a new Example Girlpack in the main thread. If you having trouble getting the files to play, check it out to make sure the JSON is accurate.
tru but there is great tool that you update all stuff
https://f95zone.to/threads/girlpack-releases-for-venuss-club-tobe.54956/post-5317823

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes