Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
...and check if the unpacked girl pack folder has the name (including capitals) correctly spelled. I had to change a couple of folder names. ;)
The name in the JSON has to EXACTLY match the girl's main folder name. If there are extra spaces or a letter out of place, it won't read the JSON. Also, I noticed some of the packs have an extra space at the end of the JSON name (before the end quotation mark). That messes things up, too.

Reactions: Jack-O

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
aj applegate doesn't appear for recruit and i'm already install the pack
the json don't give any error

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
aj applegate doesn't appear for recruit and i'm already install the pack
the json don't give any error
Check the JSON to see if Line 21 says: "inLottery": true. If it does, it means she's only available through the Mafia lottery when you get there unless you change the value to FALSE.

Also check to see if there is a Reputation Cost or an Influence cost in the JSON (Lines 19 & 20). If there is, you'll have to wait until you progress to that portion of the story. If you set these to 0 (zero) you should be good.

I don't have the pack so I'm just tossing out typical fixes. If it's none of the above, I've reached the level of my knowledge.

Reactions: jhose15xs
Apr 22, 2018
improved
improved
improved
improved
improved
improved
improved
improved
V8
improved
V8

NEW 03/26
improved
V8
improved
improved
improved
improved
improved
V8
V8
V8

NEW 03/31
V8
V8
improved
V8
V8
V8
V8
V8
V8
V8

NEW 04/09
V8
V8
V8
V8
improved
V8
V8
V8
V8

NEW04/20
V8
V8
V8

NEW04/25
improved
V8
V8
improved
V8
V8

Last edited:

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
If anyone is planning to NOT upgrade their packs to V8, give me a shout and I'll start hunting for stuff to share with the community.

I plan to wait 3-4 weeks before tracking fills for packs so the original maker can put something together if they want.

But if you're absolutely not going to do it, I can get a head start if you'll let me know which packs are yours.

Obviously, I'm not going to put together fillers for 300-400 packs but I have about 80 that I have downloaded and kept.

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
If anyone is planning to NOT upgrade their packs to V8, give me a shout and I'll start hunting for stuff to share with the community.

I plan to wait 3-4 weeks before tracking fills for packs so the original maker can put something together if they want.

But if you're absolutely not going to do it, I can get a head start if you'll let me know which packs are yours.

Obviously, I'm not going to put together fillers for 300-400 packs but I have about 80 that I have downloaded and kept.
Hey fellas i'll not upgrade my packs, i really dont like this v8, i think there is more things really cool to add than a finnisher...
But it's my opinion, not everyone like's my packs so be free to do wherever you want to than!
Keep grinding!!!

Pariahronin

Nov 5, 2020
This post is meant to give a somewhat up to date post of all available girlpacks so you won't have to skim the thread.
This post will be updated frequently.

Also, if you happen to have a working download link to a Girlpack missing in this post, feel free to notify me.

This post is up to date as per 2021-03-06 12:15 UTC
- I don't usually post and would have preferred to send you a private message - but apparently that feature is locked until I've made about 3 posts so... here goes - this isn't about a missing Girlpack persay - but a incorrectly placed one - Jennifer Stone is under the A section for some reason.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes