Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
This post is meant to give a somewhat up to date post of all available girlpacks so you won't have to skim the thread.
This post will be updated frequently.

Also, if you happen to have a working download link to a Girlpack missing in this post, feel free to notify me.

This post is up to date as per 2021-03-06 12:15 UTC

The New Layout is finished!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This list is awesome. But could you add a "Lesson" column?

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
It's the default clip which is why you are getting the same one for many girls.

Message to all, please have patience with packmakers during the upgrade to V8, as we create for fun. I am in the process of upgrading my own packs, but with a full time job and other obligations it will not be fast, and I can only assume that it might be the same for others. Thanks.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Are packs being made with group finishers? Because so far all the ones I've downloaded and installed have no threesome finishes so I can't buy the policy.
I would say about 99 percent of the 600 or so packs on here were made prior to the implementation of the group finishes. It will take time to for the makers to update their packs and the JSON data for the performers.

I've got clips created for 31 of 58 packs (a couple won't have an update because I just can't find videos) but I still have to revise the JSON for all of them.

Please be patient with the pack makers. Depending upon the number of packs they've created, it could take a lot of time to find, sort and edit the clips.

Be warned, some makers have left the thread and others have already said they won't be updating the packs they've created. So it will be up to the user to update things if they want the new finishes.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Any chance to see a reupload of Anika Albrite pack?
I'm uploading it now. I don't know who the original poster was and this version has been edited for my preferences. I'll add the link in a few minutes when it's done uploading.

Note: This pack has NOT been updated for group finishes. I'm focused on getting the packs I've created updated before I do fills.

Link:

Last edited:

fuser

Jul 19, 2017
I'm uploading it now. I don't know who the original poster was and this version has been edited for my preferences. I'll add the link in a few minutes when it's done uploading.

Note: This pack has NOT been updated for group finishes. I'm focused on getting the packs I've created updated before I do fills.

Link:
Much appreciated! Thank you!

SF89

Dec 21, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen...for your consideration,

please, CZECH OUT (couldn't resist doing this) the sultry "anal princess" from Europe, the gorgeous

Tarra.jpg

(.webm format, 5 "lessons")

Tarra is so hot there's a chance you may suffer 2nd degree burns when watching her scenes. Consider yourself warned :)

If there are any bugs/errors, let me know. If you have some questions/comments/remarks, let me know. If you simply want to tell me that I suck, let me know. :D

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Here are the updates for the group finishers of the packs I’ve made.

I’ve set the folders so they’ll seamlessly merge with your existing folders if you’re using Windows. You don’t need to add the stuff manually. You can drag the folders to your Girlpacks folder in the main game folder and click to overwrite the existing JSON when prompted.

If you’re using Mac or Linux, I’m not sure how it will work for you. Sorry.

IMPORTANT: These are only filler files. They are not the complete pack.

I tried to add 2 varieties for each folder for every performer, one multi-female finish and one multi-male. Some didn’t work out that way but I gave it a shot.

If you’re only interested in one or the other, the _1 files are TYPICALLY the multi-female.

Some packs only got a single clip in each folder. Either the girl didn’t do many multiple partner scenes or I simply couldn’t locate them.

Three packs didn’t get updated (Kennedy Kressler, Odette Delacroix and Alicia Williams). I can’t find clips for those performers. I’ll keep looking.

I split the uploads into two to keep the file sizes manageable.

Here is a list of what’s in each link. I'm not re-posting thumbs for the performers. If you downloaded the pack, you know who she is.
View attachment Upload.pdf

via Mega (567 MB)
via Mega (538 MB)

Seems I f'ed up the Alexis Adams JSON. Here is a replacement.
View attachment AA JSON_data.zip

Last edited:

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
i downloaded som of the girl packs and it said the json data folder is missing even though its there and valid what can i do to fix this
in your girlpack folder, you must have directly:
'name of girl'\images
'name of girl'\JSON_data
'name of girl'\texts
'name of girl'\videos

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
i downloaded som of the girl packs and it said the json data folder is missing even though its there and valid what can i do to fix this
In the OP there are fixes to common problems, if none of those are of any help please give us more info so we can give you a better reply, thanks.

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
As to my three packs, I'll start working on updating them for V8 soon. I haven't found any group cumshot videos for Nala Brooks yet at all, so I don't expect a content update for her, but my two JAV packs should have new stuff to look forward to.

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
This post is meant to give a somewhat up to date post of all available girlpacks so you won't have to skim the thread.
This post will be updated frequently.

Also, if you happen to have a working download link to a Girlpack missing in this post, feel free to notify me.

This post is up to date as per 2021-03-06 12:15 UTC

The New Layout is finished!

First of all I wish I could add multiple likes to one post and not just one. We should sign a petition for that...
Great, great job listing everything down!

Thank you man, really!

Then I'd like to ask you something, do you think it's possible from now on to add a symbol next to the new packs? Like V8 or something just to help people recognize which packs are old and which are the new ones or just the updated ones for v8 (with multiple endings).

I am working on some upgrades of old packs (I made two packs only so far and working on third right now) but might just upgrade some old packs made by other users.

I think that might be helpful to everyone here!

Once again, thanks for the big work!

Reactions: Ubriacone

CruddySculpin

Oct 18, 2020
Same happens to me from time to time, I'm assuming it's the file compression as using different unpacking software fixes it, try using 7zip to extract the contents of the file.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Same happens to me from time to time, I'm assuming it's the file compression as using different unpacking software fixes it, try using 7zip to extract the contents of the file.
...and check if the unpacked girl pack folder has the name (including capitals) correctly spelled. I had to change a couple of folder names. ;)

Reactions: Loganfin
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes