Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Anglerman

Nov 1, 2018
The torrent getting stalled at 94.4 % , any fixes ?
It is because the original uploader stopped seeding and the next one that kept seeding probably had 94.4%. If you have the files you can add them but most likely it won't go up until someone with the complete torrent starts seeding again.

Or if someone makes a newer version of the torrent with all the new packs since the old one was released.

1Jack69

May 30, 2018
Is there a way to download these with out paying $$ for better versions of Mega I only have the free account there.

Culaign

Aug 8, 2017
If someone could re-upload Isis Taylor I'd appreciate it, all the links I can find on her are dead and she's one of my favourites

1Jack69

May 30, 2018
Does anyone have these ? SYBIL STALLONE , TERA PATRICK and a couple TS girls Jane Marie, Sarina Valentina or if someone could make them :)

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
Here is my 30th (already ! o_O) girlpack, this time presenting Azul Hermosa.
portrait_small.png

400MB, HD WEBM, ±100 scenes.

She hasn't been active in the business for a long time, so quite a lot of categories missing.

The pack has been added to my girlpacks MEGA folder:

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
c'mon guys, i believe in you, lets not use megaupload ever again
For me, it's about ease of use. For the record, it's my ease of use; not the downloader's.

I've looked into other download services.

Nopy is OK when it's working but that doesn't seem to be often. It usually takes about 3 times as long to upload a file there than on Mega. And I can't for the life of me figure out how to create an account at Nopy.

Mega lets me keep the packs I upload semi-organized so I'll be sticking with that one unless somebody can offer up something better -- and something better than complaining about free shit you're given.

Lucasla

Dec 29, 2017
For me, it's about ease of use. For the record, it's my ease of use; not the downloader's.

I've looked into other download services.

Nopy is OK when it's working but that doesn't seem to be often. It usually takes about 3 times as long to upload a file there than on Mega. And I can't for the life of me figure out how to create an account at Nopy.

Mega lets me keep the packs I upload semi-organized so I'll be sticking with that one unless somebody can offer up something better -- and something better than complaining about free shit you're given.
no issues there, whatever works for you, but i can't really figure out my vpn so downloading on mega sucks :/ i use nopy and google drive, seems fine to me

Lucasla

Dec 29, 2017
It is because the original uploader stopped seeding and the next one that kept seeding probably had 94.4%. If you have the files you can add them but most likely it won't go up until someone with the complete torrent starts seeding again.

Or if someone makes a newer version of the torrent with all the new packs since the old one was released.
yeah im stuck with 97,9%, if you guys can find someone with 100% i promise i can seed 24/7 for a few weeks at a time this year

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes