Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

pxpxes

Mar 8, 2021
You Yourself. Updated Female-POV girl pack.

Changes:
- removed facefuck (the one video I found for this category ... sucked).
- added way too many lessons. Not proud of all the cliches and dumb jokes, but I guess it's better than no lessons.
- Moved two videos from anal sex to anal creampie category, and I think some more trivial changes.

The POV pack seems to be down, someone care to reupload?

Reactions: SlaaneshiDrone369

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Yeah, it's a losing battle.

If you make the videos above 720, people complain that the pack size is too large.

A 1080 webm is about 11-12 MB at 30 seconds; 720 is about 6 MB. It's about a gig when you're throwing 50-70 files in a pack and that makes downloading from Mega a problem since free users are limited to 5 GB per 24 hours.

If you drop the number of files in a pack or shorten the length of the clip, people complain about a lack of variety.

If you give variety and keep the pack size manageable, you get complaints about quality.

Best I can advise: If you see a pack that's between 200-600 MB, the pack is probably 720 or lower (or has only 1 or maybe 2 clips for each category); if it's a gig or bigger, you're probably looking at 1080 resolution (or the packmaker has put 7-10 clips in each category).

Pick your packs accordingly.
Dropping the size and quality because of free users... oof.

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
I updated all my 29 packs for the V8 version of the game.

This big update includes:
- Group finish category added.
- New and/or alternative portrait pics (no background PNG format).
- Additional scenes and/or categories (WEBM format, HD when available) compared to previous version.
- Modified JSON data file to match new categories and stats balance between my packs (please change it according to your liking ;) )

I grouped all my 29 girlpacks in a single mega.nz folder, so there is only one link to follow:

Between 150MB and 1.4GB size depending on the pack.

My previous versions of my packs are shortly going to be deleted from Mega to save space on my account. Please only use the new link to the mega.nz folder from now on.

List of my (current) girlpacks:
Abbie Cat
Angel Dark
Anita Blond
Blanche Bradburry
Britney Amber
Corinna Blake
Dani Jensen
Devon Lee
Donna Bell
Erika Bella
Francesca Le
Jenaveve Jolie
Juelz Ventura
Katsuni
Kennedy Leigh
Kiara Diane
Kortney Kane
Lanny Barbie
Leena Labianca
Lisa Ann
Luci Thai
Michelle Barrett
Paula Price
Peta Jensen
Rachel Roxxx
Rebeca Linares
Samantha Saint
Satin Bloom
Tasha Reign

New girlpacks will arrive in the future :)

Enjoy :)

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
After having updated my own girlpacks (see the post above ;) ), let me propose upgraded packs originally created by other members of the packmakers community.
(thank you all packmakers by the way ! (y))

I use those 42 girlpacks in the game as I like those performers, but the original packs didn't fully meet my personal standards. So I decided to upgrade them, and eventually upload them so all the community can enjoy these alternative versions.

All those "fillers / upgraded" packs are V8 of the game.

This packs upgrade includes:
- Group finish category added.
- New and/or alternative portrait pics (no background PNG format).
- Additional scenes and/or categories (WEBM format, HD when available).
- Modified JSON data file to match new categories and stats balance with my own packs (please change it according to your liking :) )

I grouped all these 42 upgraded girlpacks in a single mega.nz folder, so there is only one link to follow:

Between 200MB and 1.4GB size depending on the pack.

Full list of those upgraded girlpacks:
Adriana Chechik
Aletta Ocean
Alexa Tomas
Alexis Fawx
Alyssia Kent
Angelica Heart
Anissa Kate
Anna Bell Peaks
August Ames
Autumn Falls
Brett Rossi
Brooklyn Chase
Cali Carter
Capri Cavalli
Charisma Capelli
Christy Mack
Dava Foxx
Eva Angelina
Gia Milana
Isabelle Deltore
Jade Kush
Jennifer White
Jessa Rhodes
Julia Ann
Kagney Linn Karter
Kali Roses
Kayden Kross
Kayla Kayden
Kaylani Lei
Lana Rhoades
Lana Roy
Lilith Lust
Liya Silver
Madison Ivy
Polly Pons
Rachel Starr
Rita Faltoyano
Romi Rain
Sasha Rose
Shawna Lenee
Silvia Saint
Sofia Gucci

Enjoy, and thanks to the original contributors ! :)

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Nice work! I've said this before but all creators are welcome to do what they want with my packs with no worries, I tend to do what works best for my tastes and my PC, so go to it. As I have time I will be upgrading my packs as well, as I've added to most of them since originally posting them and will be adding the new categories as well.

Reactions: gaston2020

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
Anyone have an idea why so many of the packs in the torrent never download 100%? Out of 30+, so far only 6 are at 100% and the rest are at just over 99%? Even with many seeders-- they don't budge further. ?!

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
Anyone have an idea why so many of the packs in the torrent never download 100%? Out of 30+, so far only 6 are at 100% and the rest are at just over 99%? Even with many seeders-- they don't budge further. ?!
not sure what torrent you referring to, but my current count [ in folder ] there is almost 600 girlpacks :D [ and i dont have all ]
don't judge me, I'm hoarding :D

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes