4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Sin Murx

Aug 15, 2018
Lela Star Updated

Luscious Lopez
comingsoon

Mika Tan

Nikki Benz
If your Luscious Lopez is as good as your Sativa Rose I can't wait. Well done good sir.:cool:(y)

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
Presenting my third girlpack, the lovely Nala Brooks!

portrait.png

Hey, check it out, it's not a JAV pack this time.

Seriously, I don't know how some of y'all are doing, like, 4 or 5 of these a week. This was a ton of work, and I'm super impressed.

Anyways, Nala here is a sexy redhead with a killer smile and an even more killer rack. She's really cool, I discovered her recently. I put together a pretty comprehensive package for you guys, getting every category I could find. All clips were edited down by me, converted by me, etc.

Enjoy!

EDIT: New link, fixed JSON!

Last edited:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Presenting my third girlpack, the lovely Nala Brooks!

View attachment 1053239

Hey, check it out, it's not a JAV pack this time.

Seriously, I don't know how some of y'all are doing, like, 4 or 5 of these a week. This was a ton of work, and I'm super impressed.

Anyways, Nala here is a sexy redhead with a killer smile and an even more killer rack. She's really cool, I discovered her recently. I put together a pretty comprehensive package for you guys, getting every category I could find. All clips were edited down by me, converted by me, etc.

Enjoy!

Pack looks good, tyvm! :)

Just a small thing you'll have to change!

In "Description.json" -> "doAnal" = false, and "doCreampie" = true,

jessiLESBIAN

Oct 8, 2018
Hey guys!

So, I'm having difficulty finding videos for the multi-finishers (two guys and three guys). So I'm thinking to extend the multi-finisher to open to two or more girls "sharing", instead of the main girl with multiple guys. What do you guys think? I figured I'd ask to the packmakers, as you guys are the makers of this content, and would know how easy or hard it would be to find a double or triple cumshot for most girls.

Also, if it is easier than I think it is, could maybe give me links to the sites you use to gather videos for your packs? I might have trouble finding content just because I'm not looking in the right places...

Apologies if this should not be here. Feel free to answer on the "main" thread if you feel like it shouldn't be here.

And finally, as it is something I'm not saying much anymore, thanks for all the work you guys do. There are now a ton of packs, and I'm pretty sure that's the main reason why people like the game. So thanks again!
yess .. what about female clients too

Reactions: soulreaper777

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Hey everyone (and especially packmakers)!

The next update should come out relatively soon, when it is out of testing, fixing and building. In the meantime, I came here to warn you that the new multiple finisher category will be added. The idea of said categoey is for finishers with three or four people (therefore two or three clients with the girl).
Full message from Tobe
https://f95zone.to/posts/5203975/

I've been searching for these clips for a couple of weeks now and started to compile update sets for the packs I've made. I've come to a couple of conclusions:

1) I have spent entirely too much time making packs! Holy fuck, I must have nothing even resembling a life; and

2) The multiple-finish categeory is going to be a problem for several of the packs I've made unless I use multiple-female, one-guy clips.

Some girls just didn't do many multiple-male scenes.

A couple that I can think of off the top of head did close to 200 scenes each without ever doing a multiple-male scene.

They did a bunch of MFF or MFFF scenes but none where they take on 2 or more men. (Or, if they did, the Internet let me down because I sure as shit can't find a hint of them anywhere).

So when I get around to posting the fills once the new update is released, I'll clearly mark the file if it is MFF (ex: 3finish_1MFF) so you can remove it easily if you want.

I'm about a sixth of the way through the shit ton of packs I've made (which have elements with random names scattered across 3 computers and 2 external hard drives <fuck my life>) so I hope Tobe takes his time.

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Full message from Tobe
https://f95zone.to/posts/5203975/

I've been searching for these clips for a couple of weeks now and started to compile update sets for the packs I've made. I've come to a couple of conclusions:

1) I have spent entirely too much time making packs! Holy fuck, I must have nothing even resembling a life; and

2) The multiple-finish categeory is going to be a problem for several of the packs I've made unless I use multiple-female, one-guy clips.

Some girls just didn't do many multiple-male scenes.

A couple that I can think of off the top of head did close to 200 scenes each without ever doing a multiple-male scene.

They did a bunch of MFF or MFFF scenes but none where they take on 2 or more men. (Or, if they did, the Internet let me down because I sure as shit can't find a hint of them anywhere).

So when I get around to posting the fills once the new update is released, I'll clearly mark the file if it is MFF (ex: 3finish_1MFF) so you can remove it easily if you want.

I'm about a sixth of the way through the shit ton of packs I've made (which have elements with random names scattered across 3 computers and 2 external hard drives <fuck my life>) so I hope Tobe takes his time.
I've had the same problem, so, for me, those new categories include MFF, MFFF, MMFF, and even only females. Exactly like the already existing threesome and foursome performances do.

Good luck updating your packs to everyone who does!
As a reminder, there are default videos for these performances, so if you don't feel like doing it, it will still work fine.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes