Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Papasmurf the links for Jasmine Jae & Lola Myluv are not working and the Kayden Kross one is with Kaisa Nord.

Edit.: the Sienna West link is also not working.

Edit 2.: You can add Veronica Avluv & Stefany Kyler to the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: papasmurf

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Papasmurf I have come across an annoying bug in your new girlpacks, when they dance they keep showing the same 3 dances all the time regardless of which of the girls are performing.

Edit.: I have tried renaming the dance files but the bug persists.

Last edited:

Allend

Sep 11, 2017
Papasmurf I have come across an annoying bug in your new girlpacks, when they dance they keep showing the same 3 dances all the time regardless of which of the girls are performing.

Edit.: I have tried renaming the dance files but the bug persists.

i had this bug too. I fixed it by removing the "-" in the folder with the name of the girl. Try it, it worked for me.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Just an FYI for packmakers: The JSON name must match the folder name EXACTLY. No extra punctuation; capital letters in the same place; words spelled identically.

A disconnect between the naming conventions is second only to the "lets just put random descriptions into the JSON bust/hair/eye categories instead of using the parameters Tobe set up" in the mistakes I see in packs. But yeah, it's a distant second.

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
Last June EloeM proposed a Lisa Ann girlpack (thank him ! (y)), but some people in the community complained that the pack was too big (1.5GB).
I personaly found that most scenes were too long (1,5 minute for most, I prefer 30 seconds scenes).

So I decided to create my own pack...

Here is my 29th girlpack, the superstar MILF Lisa Ann :)
portrait_small.png

±710MB, WEBM, no lessons.

"There is nothing she won't do" :love:

Enjoy :giggle:

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes