View attachment 986653 View attachment 986654
niceeee thanks

AlexisBN

Jul 4, 2017
Thx will fix it soon

Eva Angelina already has a pack ill be working on Angelina Valentine soon

Gaston awesome job ill copy n paste mine into yours

you need to tell me your secret of finding the right category
The Eva Angelina pack it's no working, doesn't reproduce any video. Any idea of the reason?

Thanks

Reactions: papasmurf

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
I have a problem with Silvia Sage girlpacks while playing the game it shows only default videos but not any of the girlpacks folders :cry::cry::cry:
Be sure to check if you haven't got a double directory. It happens sometimes that the pack has a folder with the same name in it.
otherwise I don't know. They work when I load them.

D

Deleted member 2794759

Be sure to check if you haven't got a double directory. It happens sometimes that the pack has a folder with the same name in it.
thanks for help but I just verified it and the pack seems to have the same composition as the others :cry: could it be a game folder problem ? is it a limited number of girlpacks allowed ? the most strange thing is that finish videos are working...

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
thanks for help but I just verified it and the pack seems to have the same composition as the others :cry: could it be a game folder problem ? is it a limited number of girlpacks allowed ? the most strange thing is that finish videos are working...
Then I don't know the problem. I have, as we speak, 531 girlpacks loaded including Silvia Sage and the game works fine with me.

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
It's becoming an habit, I just want to fill / upgrade a pack created by someone else for my own use, and I end up with a full new girlpack :unsure:

This is what I intented to do with SF89's Katsuni girlpack and here I am with my 28th full pack: Katsuni

portrait_small.png

This is a whole new pack except 4 lessons taken from SF89's pack and changed their openness levels. I hope SF89 is OK with that.

WEBM scenes (mostly HD), 960MB.

"There is nothing she won't do" :D

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
and a quick question, where are the save files kept on my pc? swapping over from my laptop to my desktop and i can't find them x

SF89

Dec 21, 2019

This is what I intented to do with SF89's Katsuni girlpack and here I am with my 28th full pack: Katsuni

View attachment 1027739

This is a whole new pack except 4 lessons taken from SF89's pack and changed their openness levels. I hope SF89 is OK with that.

More than OK, it's perfectly fine. And this lady deserves such spotlight.

When creating a girlpack, I often rely on videos form my collection and don't make use of the websites with heaps of video content, since I think the quality of video files there is sometimes questionable. So, my packs generally won't have that many videos.
That being said, my packs (in terms of video content) are pretty much mediocre at best. It's the lessons I'm focusing on (almost even more than gathering actual videos).

So, I welcome this effort from more experienced and resourceful players. I took both packs and merged it into one nice Céline package. Thank you for this. :)

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey guys!

So, I'm having difficulty finding videos for the multi-finishers (two guys and three guys). So I'm thinking to extend the multi-finisher to open to two or more girls "sharing", instead of the main girl with multiple guys. What do you guys think? I figured I'd ask to the packmakers, as you guys are the makers of this content, and would know how easy or hard it would be to find a double or triple cumshot for most girls.

Also, if it is easier than I think it is, could maybe give me links to the sites you use to gather videos for your packs? I might have trouble finding content just because I'm not looking in the right places...

Apologies if this should not be here. Feel free to answer on the "main" thread if you feel like it shouldn't be here.

And finally, as it is something I'm not saying much anymore, thanks for all the work you guys do. There are now a ton of packs, and I'm pretty sure that's the main reason why people like the game. So thanks again!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys!

So, I'm having difficulty finding videos for the multi-finishers (two guys and three guys). So I'm thinking to extend the multi-finisher to open to two or more girls "sharing", instead of the main girl with multiple guys. What do you guys think? I figured I'd ask to the packmakers, as you guys are the makers of this content, and would know how easy or hard it would be to find a double or triple cumshot for most girls.

Also, if it is easier than I think it is, could maybe give me links to the sites you use to gather videos for your packs? I might have trouble finding content just because I'm not looking in the right places...

Apologies if this should not be here. Feel free to answer on the "main" thread if you feel like it shouldn't be here.

And finally, as it is something I'm not saying much anymore, thanks for all the work you guys do. There are now a ton of packs, and I'm pretty sure that's the main reason why people like the game. So thanks again!
Personally, I greatly prefer FFM stuff to the stuff with multiple guys anyway. In fact I'd take FFF over MMF personally. I don't mind having some MMF stuff in there as well, but it's the girls I want to see. Probably the most likely finishers for those scenarios would be something like the shared BJ or something.

Reactions: Arfido

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Hey guys!

First of all thanks for creating the game in the first place to allow us to express our own creativity. As for posting here, no worries, a side tangent won't hurt (especially if it's to help the game). If you'd like I can DM you a list of the sites I use, can never be too careful when posting outside links. Opening the "multi" finish to include MFF isn't a bad idea as some models have not done MMF during their career, and being able to add more to a pack is better than adding another does not do slotm but just my opinion.

Reactions: Arfido
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes