Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Opening the "multi" finish to include MFF isn't a bad idea as some models have not done MMF during their career, and being able to add more to a pack is better than adding another does not do slotm but just my opinion.
Agreed. I tend to get a bit generous with a lot of categories that are hard to find, particularly in the foreplay section. "Slap her tit with a dick ... looks like a titjob to me" sort of stuff.

Versatility in the set ups (MMF/MFF/MMMMFFFF or whatever) really opens up the likelihood at tracking down clips that fill out the folders.

Reactions: Arfido and Larslars

CruddySculpin

Oct 18, 2020
Hey guys!

So, I'm having difficulty finding videos for the multi-finishers (two guys and three guys). So I'm thinking to extend the multi-finisher to open to two or more girls "sharing", instead of the main girl with multiple guys. What do you guys think?
The "sharing" extension for me is a good idea. I'd guess there are more FFM scenes than FMM+ overall on average, at least for the packs I have done. Although, Asia and European AV actors seem to all have some kind of butake scenes (Asia more so), just an AV region culture thing I guess?
And finally, as it is something I'm not saying much anymore, thanks for all the work you guys do. There are now a ton of packs, and I'm pretty sure that's the main reason why people like the game. So thanks again!
Agreed!! Shout out to the pack makers, over 500+ and still going strong! HolyCow you guys are killing it! Back at you Tobe for a great brothel management game. It's a shame you are lost for enthusiasm with it currently but thanks for making it and for still being actively involved.

Reactions: Arfido

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
Hey guys!

So, I'm having difficulty finding videos for the multi-finishers (two guys and three guys). So I'm thinking to extend the multi-finisher to open to two or more girls "sharing", instead of the main girl with multiple guys. What do you guys think? I figured I'd ask to the packmakers, as you guys are the makers of this content, and would know how easy or hard it would be to find a double or triple cumshot for most girls.

Also, if it is easier than I think it is, could maybe give me links to the sites you use to gather videos for your packs? I might have trouble finding content just because I'm not looking in the right places...

Apologies if this should not be here. Feel free to answer on the "main" thread if you feel like it shouldn't be here.

And finally, as it is something I'm not saying much anymore, thanks for all the work you guys do. There are now a ton of packs, and I'm pretty sure that's the main reason why people like the game. So thanks again!
I personaly don't like FFM scenes, I prefer MMF ones.
But it seems I might be a minority here, looking at the other answers :unsure:

I have no problem finding scenes with MMF finishes, if of course the girl does MMF threesomes :sneaky:

Reactions: Mgraire

Tobe

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
OK, I've looked around, and indeed finding some MMF or MMMF scenes is not an easy task for every girl (and of course it's even worse finding multiple of those). So as you guys suggested, I extended the "Multi-finish" category to include MFF and others. I just have to find a fitting name now...

Thanks for your answers!

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Here is another pack of Miscellaneous filler clips. All FAKE clips are clearly marked. The fake clips range from decent to pretty meh. Use them or don't as you desire.

I've also added masked front & back full portraits and mugshots for each performer.

The files are separated by performer but they are not set up to merge with existing packs. You'll have to add them to the folders manually.

They are also in a single ZIP file because ... well, I did enough work for you lazy sods! :)

Includes:
Adria Rae
(Orgy);
Alice March (Orgy, Cum on Tits)
Anita Bellini (Deepthroat, Cum on Tits)
Anjelica (Footjob)
Aria Alexander (Anal, Footjob, Titjob, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Ash Hollywood (Cum on Tits, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Chanel Shortcake (Orgy, Cum on Tits, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Dani Daniels (Foursome, FAKE Anal Creampie)
DeeDee Lynn (Orgy, FAKE Anal, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Jillian Janson (Orgy, Cum on Tits, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Josephine Jackson (Anal, Orgy, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Lucy Doll (Footjob, FAKE Anal)
Rebel Lynn (Orgy, Cum on Tits, FAKE Footjob)
Sara Bell (Anal Creampie, Cum on Tits)
Skylar Snow (Anal Creampie, Deepthroat, Footjob)
Stacy Cruz (Cum on Body, Footjob, Orgy, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Victoria Rae Black (Orgy, Footjob, FAKE Anal, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Zoey Kush (Foursome, Footjob, Orgy, FAKE Anal, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Gianna Dior (Foursome, Dances Redone, Swallow, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Jill Kassidy (Cum on Body, Orgy, Cum on Tits, Dance/Pose sections redone, FAKE Anal, FAKE Anal Creampie)

(about 820 MB)

Well shit: I just realized I left out the Abigaile Johnson orgy clips I put together. That is in a separate ZIP file.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Here is another pack of Miscellaneous filler clips. All FAKE clips are clearly marked. The fake clips range from decent to pretty meh. Use them or don't as you desire.

I've also added masked front & back full portraits and mugshots for each performer.

The files are separated by performer but they are not set up to merge with existing packs. You'll have to add them to the folders manually.

They are also in a single ZIP file because ... well, I did enough work for you lazy sods! :)

Includes:
Adria Rae
(Orgy);
Alice March (Orgy, Cum on Tits)
Anita Bellini (Deepthroat, Cum on Tits)
Anjelica (Footjob)
Aria Alexander (Anal, Footjob, Titjob, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Ash Hollywood (Cum on Tits, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Chanel Shortcake (Orgy, Cum on Tits, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Dani Daniels (Foursome, FAKE Anal Creampie)
DeeDee Lynn (Orgy, FAKE Anal, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Jillian Janson (Orgy, Cum on Tits, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Josephine Jackson (Anal, Orgy, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Lucy Doll (Footjob, FAKE Anal)
Rebel Lynn (Orgy, Cum on Tits, FAKE Footjob)
Sara Bell (Anal Creampie, Cum on Tits)
Skylar Snow (Anal Creampie, Deepthroat, Footjob)
Stacy Cruz (Cum on Body, Footjob, Orgy, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Victoria Rae Black (Orgy, Footjob, FAKE Anal, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Zoey Kush (Foursome, Footjob, Orgy, FAKE Anal, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Gianna Dior (Foursome, Dances Redone, Swallow, FAKE Anal Creampie)
Jill Kassidy (Cum on Body, Orgy, Cum on Tits, Dance/Pose sections redone, FAKE Anal, FAKE Anal Creampie)

(about 820 MB)

Well shit: I just realized I left out the Abigaile Johnson orgy clips I put together. That is in a separate ZIP file.
its okay even it is fakes as long as it feeeeeels hmmmm... i mean fills.. :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

thanks.

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
Alyssia Kent

Anastasia Brokelyn

Emma Starr

Eve Karera

Updated Links 02/14/2021/

Last edited:

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
Heather Vahn