Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Leeeply

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019

This Pack is obviously not for anyone.
This Pack contains; Horse-Sex, Dog-Sex and some Monster-Sex Scenes.

I added an extra folder for those who want to see some additional scenes which includes; all the way trough and extremely forced content.

sample_2d07e6951a605ee49857c3dbe84b6933.jpg

Let me know if you want some more of this "special" kind of girlpacks.

tiggablu1

Dec 22, 2016

This Pack is obviously not for anyone.
This Pack contains; Horse-Sex, Dog-Sex and some Monster-Sex Scenes.

I added an extra folder for those who want to see some additional scenes which includes; all the way trough and extremely forced content.

View attachment 1109062

Let me know if you want some more of this "special" kind of girlpacks.
Got my vote, Keep it coming hon.

bob765h

Jan 2, 2019
Warning! This is a Tgirlpack. It's not for everyone. But c'mon guys, just look at her.

Daisy Taylor (no bio or lessons)

View attachment 872595

I've included scenes with her hair cut like this as well as the long hair she was sporting earlier in her career. So just imagine her as a wig enthusiast or something, idk. I think she's hot either way.

As with the Chanel Santini pack, the Anal section is where I've put Tgirl on male interactions, but they're very limited. It's hard to find scenes like that that are actually... you know, hot.

Anyways, enjoy! (Just give it a try, you never know, you might just like it lol)
Link down

Reactions: Petelogan69

lalafan

Mar 13, 2021
Here is my GirlPack #2: Devon v1

portrait.png portrait_small.png

131 vids, WEBM, 720p, 1,25GB
There is a lack of videos in the categories dance (1) and pose (7).
If I find more material, I will update the package.

Links

Feel free to send me feedback by pm (improvements, updates, etc.).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Here is my GirlPack #2: Devon v1

View attachment 1111498 View attachment 1111499

131 vids, WEBM, 720p, 1,25GB
There is a lack of videos in the categories dance (1) and pose (7).
If I find more material, I will update the package.

Links

Feel free to send me feedback by pm (improvements, updates, etc.).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like her but definitely needs some work for dancing and posing.

lalafan

Mar 13, 2021
I like her but definitely needs some work for dancing and posing.
I just realized it with the next GP, that I announced. I should check first, if I have dance/pose stuff ..then maybe I should work on a pack. Everything else shouldn't be a problem

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Out of curiosity, why is mega the go to upload for girlpacks? Would so much prefer nopy and this 5gb limit is killin me. especially with some of ya uploading 1-2gig monsters.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Out of curiosity, why is mega the go to upload for girlpacks? Would so much prefer nopy and this 5gb limit is killin me. especially with some of ya uploading 1-2gig monsters.
It's ease of use for the uploader.

Nopy is great for downloading but I can't for the life of me figure out how to upload anything there. I've tried several times to create a free account and always get the message that I need an invite.

Mega gives the uploader a large amount of storage for free and it's easy as hell for the uploader to use.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Unless I am completely mistaken, you can only get a Nopy account if you are a member of F95 staff.

Zephirot

Dec 24, 2017
If i have a girlpack prior to the v8 update it will work flawlessly with the new update? Also there's a list for the updated v8 girlpacks?

CruddySculpin

Oct 18, 2020
Out of curiosity, why is mega the go to upload for girlpacks? Would so much prefer nopy and this 5gb limit is killin me.
The last time I checked into using Nopy for uploads it was invite only, I'd be more than happy to use it for GP uploads too/instead of mega but it's a no go currently for whatever reason? I hear your 5gb limit blows on mega call though. Open to good alternative options if anyone has any.

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The last time I checked into using Nopy for uploads it was invite only, I'd be more than happy to use it for GP uploads too/instead of mega but it's a no go currently for whatever reason? I hear your 5gb limit blows on mega call though. Open to good alternative options if anyone has any.
It's ease of use for the uploader.

Nopy is great for downloading but I can't for the life of me figure out how to upload anything there. I've tried several times to create a free account and always get the message that I need an invite.

Mega gives the uploader a large amount of storage for free and it's easy as hell for the uploader to use.
Ah, I didn't realize nopy was invite only in some capacity. I'm too cheap to buy a mega acct/vpn. The newest girlpacks seem to have good filesizes but some of the older ones are just 3 gig monsters (I'm looking at you Isis Love).

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
Ah, I didn't realize nopy was invite only in some capacity. I'm too cheap to buy a mega acct/vpn. The newest girlpacks seem to have good filesizes but some of the older ones are just 3 gig monsters (I'm looking at you Isis Love).
I'm unaware of your daily downloading needs regarding MEGA, but what I did was install the MEGAsync desktop app and queue the downloads. They would resume as soon as some capacity became available. You can customize the queue as well so you priotize the packs you really want.

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm unaware of your daily downloading needs regarding MEGA, but what I did was install the MEGAsync desktop app and queue the downloads. They would resume as soon as some capacity became available. You can customize the queue as well so you priotize the packs you really want.
You know those 2 post-nut minutes where you feel shame at what you just did? Where you then proceed to dump everything you spent the morning downloading into the recycle bin and then press "Empty Recycle Bin" only to feel immense regret 10 minutes later? I'm basically in that purgatory.

Protip for the other cheapskate idiots like myself. If you make a mega account you can do tasks to increase your transfer limit, such as downloading megasync or attaching a phone number.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes