Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I have often wished for a portrait100, but one has never been mentioned before now.
First time I've noticed such a wish.

Let me check something.

EDIT: Easily added as an option, going forward.

Last edited:

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
First time I've noticed such a wish.

Let me check something.

EDIT: Easily added as an option, going forward.
I never said anything publicly. I meant, "I thought about it frequently while creating a thousand packs worth of portraits."

Guess I need to find 1000 packs worth of fuck pics now... Sigh, my work is never done. :ROFLMAO:

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
First:
In the first post of this thread (the opening post (OP)) You can read that there's multiple lists of girlpacks. The most extensive is <- Now have a look and search for their names?

Second:
You can do a name search in this thread by using the search function (top right corner).
View attachment 1981581

Gl! ;)
I was able to find the girls I wanted by name around 2mins after I made my post, but thank you

Reactions: Jack-O

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I started this as an update but that's not how it turned out. I started looking for new content for and quickly realized I'd have more than enough for a whole nother pack. This one has no TUSC content.
Four portraits
149 videos
1147Mb

portrait.png

I then developed a case of tunnel vision for more than a couple hours over the last few days and made a whole new pack for the curvy . Happy with the way it turned out.
Four portraits
128 Videos
998Mb

portrait25.png

Proper care and feeding of Venus Club girlpacks drove me to look at a couple more girls for new content. With that said, here are some updates.

Updated pack. Added some great orgy content, 3Some, sex, and BJ/DT scenes along with some rougher stuff, and a smattering of dance and pose.
Four portraits
193 Videos
1641Mb
portrait.png

Updated pack. Added a handful of clips to include blowjob, facefuck, sex, and a 3Some.
Four portraits
109 Videos
876Mb
portrait.png

Enjoy!

has been updated.

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
Is there a single torrent file or compressed or any link to download the milf girlpacks without any daily download limit?

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Jessica Alba

View attachment 1982223
OMFG, has Christmas come early, have I somehow had that fatal stroke and gone to heaven....I think I just did a naughty in my pants....I dont think I can download this fast enough, its like sitting in front of the microwave and yelling "hurry up!".....

Edit: She is finally downloaded....excuse me but I think there is a small simian that needs some corporal punishment....

Last edited:

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Is there a single torrent file or compressed or any link to download the milf girlpacks without any daily download limit?
CaptC or the others know more on this but I do believe it comes down to a matter of there was not enough of people to seed the torrent to make it feasible....I know it sucks but if you are going to be doing a lot of downloading with Mega then it is really worth the 16 bucks for the basic membership....

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
I started this as an update but that's not how it turned out. I started looking for new content for and quickly realized I'd have more than enough for a whole nother pack. This one has no TUSC content.
Four portraits
149 videos
1147Mb

View attachment 1983305

I then developed a case of tunnel vision for more than a couple hours over the last few days and made a whole new pack for the curvy . Happy with the way it turned out.
Four portraits
128 Videos
998Mb

View attachment 1983306

Proper care and feeding of Venus Club girlpacks drove me to look at a couple more girls for new content. With that said, here are some updates.

Updated pack. Added some great orgy content, 3Some, sex, and BJ/DT scenes along with some rougher stuff, and a smattering of dance and pose.
Four portraits
193 Videos
1641Mb
View attachment 1983307

Updated pack. Added a handful of clips to include blowjob, facefuck, sex, and a 3Some.
Four portraits
109 Videos
876Mb
View attachment 1983308

Enjoy!

has been updated.
Thank you for the updates! Some of my favorite girls! BTW, you strangely resemble someone I know....had any sort of big trouble in a place called Little China?

Reactions: namelessone22

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Well here it is

Had to make some edits.

- 3.61g

View attachment 1982362

If you like dirty talk she's your girl.
Is there any way you can upload this pack into Mega?? It is taking about 2 and half hours to download it on Anon and twice so far I have encountered a "Failed Network Error" on the download, mainly because of the time it is taking....Mega would download it in about 25 to 30 minutes btw....it is just such a large file for a Anon download....

Edit: Alright, finally downloaded her and took her for a "test run" and all I got to say is....why havent you made this girlpack like a long time ago??? OMG, what a buxom Latino hottie!!!! Definitely worth the wait downloading her and a thumbs up for the quality of the pack! (I would give you two but the other is kinda busy, lol)....If you have a mind to make any more then I would definitely be first in line to download them, Bravo mate!

Last edited:
Reactions: Freddy224

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
BTW, you strangely resemble someone I know....had any sort of big trouble in a place called Little China?
Some people call me Snake. I’m glad you remember me. Yeah, a man should remember his past. Kansas City, four years ago, you ran out on me. You left me sitting there. We were buddies, mgunner2010. You, me, and Fresno Bob. You know what they did to Bob?

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
CaptC or the others know more on this but I do believe it comes down to a matter of there was not enough of people to seed the torrent to make it feasible....I know it sucks but if you are going to be doing a lot of downloading with Mega then it is really worth the 16 bucks for the basic membership....
I am not sure I am an expert, but here is my (overly long) analysis. As I have said before, I stopped using torrents decades ago. In theory, torrents are better than Mega, but in practice, the theory is wrong. I think of Mega like I think of democracy: It gets complained about a lot, but trying anything else turns out to be much worse.

Pros for Mega:
  • Fire and forget technology: I upload files once, and Mega takes care of the rest. No "seed this forever" required.
  • Individual file or group directory links can be generated (see my signature for examples)
  • A directory structure allowing searches and sorting for downloaders
  • Excellent file synchronization and downloading app
  • Free accounts for folks sharing less than 50GB of packs
  • Fast download speeds, with settable maximums to prevent overrunning shared internet connections
  • Encryption and privacy are standard for both downloaders and uploaders
Cons for Mega:
  • Download limits of significant size that renew several times daily, but which apparently seem like FOREVER to the impatient who need to get their spank on NOW, dammit! ( :) Hyperbole, anyone? :ROFLMAO: )
Pros for torrents:
  • No download limits (other than a seeder has to be online)
  • Dinosaur technology, but easily available and completely free
Cons for torrents:
  • You are depending upon the kindness of strangers
  • Highly variable download speeds (but maximums can be set on shared internet connections)
  • Uploads and downloads are easily monitored by anyone and everyone
  • 99% = 0%. You need to get all of the packaged files, or you get none
As for other file sharers? The download speeds for Mega simply swamp any and all other features for any other file sharer I have tried. You really don't want to try to get this stuff from a service like rapidgator or any of that ilk. And while a few like Anonfiles are worthy of consideration, they have their own problems. I am simply always going to pick "higher download speeds" over "larger daily download limits".

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I know that VPNs aren't free, but if you get a decent one, you can just swap between locations once you hit 5 GB with MEGA and keep downloading all day long, if you so choose. I've certainly done that in the past.

Otherwise, you can usually get 4-10 packs before the usage limit hits, and I'm pretty sure that its every 12 hours, not 24.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
As for other file sharers? The download speeds for Mega simply swamp any and all other features for any other file sharer I have tried.
Agreed. Pixeldrain is close but it has a daily download limit, too.

As always, the host is for the UPLOADERS' convenience. We're the ones sharing hours worth of effort -- at no cost to the downloader.

I use Mega because it's easiest for ME to use. That's the sole consideration put forth when I started to upload the packs I created.

Those downloading the files are free to complain -- but they're also free to make their own packs, just to see how much time and energy goes into these.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Some people call me Snake. I’m glad you remember me. Yeah, a man should remember his past. Kansas City, four years ago, you ran out on me. You left me sitting there. We were buddies, mgunner2010. You, me, and Fresno Bob. You know what they did to Bob?
Well, when you married that bitch Goldie you kinda stopped hanging out with us dudes....now you cant even give an interview without walking out on it....

Freddy224

Feb 2, 2022
Is there any way you can upload this pack into Mega?? It is taking about 2 and half hours to download it on Anon and twice so far I have encountered a "Failed Network Error" on the download, mainly because of the time it is taking....Mega would download it in about 25 to 30 minutes btw....it is just such a large file for a Anon download....

Edit: Alright, finally downloaded her and took her for a "test run" and all I got to say is....why havent you made this girlpack like a long time ago??? OMG, what a buxom Latino hottie!!!! Definitely worth the wait downloading her and a thumbs up for the quality of the pack! (I would give you two but the other is kinda busy, lol)....If you have a mind to make any more then I would definitely be first in line to download them, Bravo mate!

Thanks for the feedback. Nice to be appreciated and glad you enjoyed it. Sorry I don't upload to MEGA btw, but I would rather not make an account at this time. Just started making packs recently and have about 5 or 6 I made. First one is not very big but it was one that I wanted for myself.

You can always type the creators name in . Although he misspelled my name on a few, if you do a search for "freddy" you will find my packs.

Got a couple more I am working on but not gonna rush them.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Last edited:

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. Nice to be appreciated and glad you enjoyed it. Sorry I don't upload to MEGA btw, but I would rather not make an account at this time. Just started making packs recently and have about 5 or 6 I made. First one is not very big but it was one that I wanted for myself.

You can always type the creators name in . Although he misspelled my name on a few, if you do a search for "freddy" you will find my packs.

Got a couple more I am working on but not gonna rush them.

Thanks again for the feedback.
Ok, got those already, (in fact I have all the girlpacks, lol), hard to keep track sometimes who made what when you have almost 970 girlpacks active in the game, lol (and no, I am not a girlpack hoarder, I am a completionist....), love the Antonio Saintz one BTW...

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes