Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

abcomfg

Nov 2, 2018
I tried my hand at creating a girlpack and made Marie Rose from DOA. Should come with basic lessons and a bunch of extra portrait images in case you want to switch them. I like to have a lot of clips, so you can remove some of them if the folder is too large.

portrait.jpg

This is the first time I've ever uploaded something to mega so let me know if there's a problem

Last edited:

lalafan

Mar 13, 2021
Ola ppl!
I am about to create 2-3 smaller GPs again. Late 90s/00s.
It is mentioned that 16:9 ratio is a must have ... but I saw some 4:3 vids in VC and I didn't mind THAT MUCH.
But maybe you people see it different?!

Is 4:3 fine for you? Like with a thumbs up ... dislike ... with a sad smilie ..thanks (facepalm for stop doing GPs :p )

Last edited:

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Ola ppl!
I am about to create 2-3 smaller GPs again. Late 90s/00s.
It is mentioned that 16:9 ratio is a must have ... but I saw some 4:3 vids in VC and I didn't mind THAT MUCH.
But maybe you people see it different?!

Is 4:3 fine for you? Like with a thumbs up ... dislike ... with a sad smilie ..thanks (facepalm for stop doing GPs :p )
Love what you did before! Don't overlook the starlets of color when deciding!

Reactions: lalafan

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I think the word for today starts with "plager" and ends with "ism".....
This new pack seems to have a lot more content. I always welcome new additions! Especially since I often amend packs the same way, building on what others have created.

Its not his pack, i looked on the air table and didn't see it posted and saw that it wasn't getting updated anymore so I finally finished building my first pack and posted it.
You can check the database on for information that is usually the most current. If you check something out and think it ISN'T the most current, I would love to hear the input, so I can correct the issue.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I tried my hand at creating a girlpack and made Marie Rose from DOA. Should come with basic lessons and a bunch of extra portrait images in case you want to switch them. I like to have a lot of clips, so you can remove some of them if the folder is too large.
Ooooh! You used my lesson builder! Glad to see someone took advantage of it.

gohome

Jul 26, 2017
Hi CaptC,

please check the following from your portrait folder:
- Tracer
- Tracy Adams
- Tracy Love
- Trinity St. Clair
- Triss Merigold
- Tristan Summers

There are some encrypted files.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
We call those 'fills'
Sorry, I was unable to access the GoFile at the time to check it to be sure it was not the same girlpack so therefore I assumed and made an "ass" out of "me".... Has this one also been posted to Scutterhut?

Edit: I can now access the GoFile so downloading to fill in my Alex Chance. I apologize once again for the assumption.

Reactions: soulreaper777

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Sorry, I was unable to access the GoFile at the time to check it to be sure it was not the same girlpack so therefore I assumed and made an "ass" out of "me".... Has this one also been posted to Scutterhut?

Edit: I can now access the GoFile so downloading to fill in my Alex Chance. I apologize once again for the assumption.
Alright, after downloading the pack I do have to say a little bit of something in my own defense and why there was an assumption.....the original post did not say anything about this being solely a fill for Alex Chance, therefore the assumption because I was not able to access the Gofile at the time and so I thought it was a complete pack of a girl already done by Soulreaper777.

Last edited:
Reactions: soulreaper777

Nobods

Mar 17, 2019
Can somebody help me, I am confused. I downloaded the Whoremaster packs from MEGA, but when I tried to use the girls (put them in the Girlpacks directory) they didn't show up in the game. I looked in their zip/rar files and I couldn't find the required json file or webm files only images and gifs and girlsx/rgirlsx files. Do I need to manually edit files so I can use them or am I missing something? Before anyone asks I tried and dowloaded standalone girlpacks from the and this Girlpack list and they worked without problem. Maybe I'm just dumb, Thanks for the help.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes