Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

nogotiated

Jan 5, 2018
I'm working on Allie Haze and Candice Dare, they are my first attempts so it won't be perfect. But I will soon be able to post them here. Sometimes I don't understand why some videos won't play, it's hard to debug.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm working on Allie Haze and Candice Dare, they are my first attempts so it won't be perfect. But I will soon be able to post them here. Sometimes I don't understand why some videos won't play, it's hard to debug.

For best results, webm in vp8 for video and vorbis for audio.

Freddy224

Feb 2, 2022
Would you be interested in portrait images of her?

Thanks,
Had that filled already though, nice pics but I don't think you will be disappointed with my choices.

Uploading as I type.

Last edited:

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Those portraits I promised can be found here:

This is a non-compressed directory of all the images, lessons and biographies I have for all the girls in my collection (plus some that have not been published yet.) Just follow the link, select the directories for the girl(s) you want, download them and copy into your girlpacks directory.

I have done LOTS of renames of portrait files. I strongly recommend replacing your images directory before copying in the new portraits, to avoid duplicates. All the portrait* files are sized such that the game does not have to change proportions to fit. I include a lot of alternate portraits as well, that are named something like "portrait50 (1).jpg". When selecting portraits, I tried to stick to these guidelines:

portrait - fully clothed in normal attire. It might be sexy, but it's not lingerie.
portrait25 - lingerie, upskirt, or other flirtatious shots
portrat50 - topless
portrait75 - nude

Biographies are between 100 and 1000 characters... and I often remove specific dates from biographies to help preserve the illusion that the girl is auditioning today, not 10 years ago... But no guarantees. Many biographies have been untouched by me, but I wasn't keeping track, so I included all I have.

Lessons may or may not have been cleaned up for spelling and grammar. It is fully possible that any lessons for a particular girl have not been changed from the original pack, but again I can't tell, so I included all of these, too.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020

This is a non-compressed directory of all the images, lessons and biographies I have for all the girls in my collection (plus some that have not been published yet.) Just follow the link, select the directories for the girl(s) you want, download them and copy into your girlpacks directory.

I have done LOTS of renames of portrait files. I strongly recommend replacing your images directory before copying in the new portraits, to avoid duplicates. All the portrait* files are sized such that the game does not have to change proportions to fit. I include a lot of alternate portraits as well, that are named something like "portrait50 (1).jpg". When selecting portraits, I tried to stick to these guidelines:

portrait - fully clothed in normal attire. It might be sexy, but it's not lingerie.
portrat50 - topless
portrait75 - nude

Biographies are between 100 and 1000 characters... and I often remove specific dates from biographies to help preserve the illusion that the girl is auditioning today, not 10 years ago... But no guarantees. Many biographies have been untouched by me, but I wasn't keeping track, so I included all I have.

Lessons may or may not have been cleaned up for spelling and grammar. It is fully possible that any lessons for a particular girl have not been changed from the original pack, but again I can't tell, so I included all of these, too.
In process of dl this all, the whole kit and kaboodle because I have all those girls, and after checking some of the contents while it downloads I must say that this is purely a labor of love on your part, thank you! It will take me a moment to put all of this in the appropriate packs but it will be well worth it and time definitely well spent!

Reactions: CaptC

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020

portrat50 - topless
portrait75 - nude

Just got through the "A"'s and noticed two things: Ashley Blue was not included (don't know if this was purposeful), and Anne Hathaway is currently a MIA Girlpack from Scutterhut's list (also could not find her on the original list from this thread or any of the beginning threads so if anyone has that one please share). Other than those two so far, this is like "Make Venus Club Great Again!" and Christmas all wrapped up in one very large download! Will work on the rest later because its late dammit.....

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
I removed Alison Tyler (164 MB) from my Mega to clean up some space.
It was an outdated/not updated pack anyway and there are newer/updated versions available. So it should not be a problem, just a heads up that one of the three links will go down.

Reactions: CaptC

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
anymore fictional character ones happening soon?
Dunno about soon. I have packs in various stages of completion for Anne Hathaway, Daisy Ridley, Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Alba, and Kat Dennings. I also have new content for Angelina Jolie, Ariana Grande, Chloe Grace Moretz, Elizabeth Olsen, Emilia Clarke, Emma Stone, Emma Watson, Hailee Steinfeld, Maisie Williams, Margot Robbie, Scarlett Johansson, and Taylor Swift.

Some or all of that may see the light of day, eventually, but I make no promises about if or when.

Just got through the "A"'s and noticed two things: Ashley Blue was not included (don't know if this was purposeful), and Anne Hathaway is currently a MIA Girlpack from Scutterhut's list (also could not find her on the original list from this thread or any of the beginning threads so if anyone has that one please share). Other than those two so far, this is like "Make Venus Club Great Again!" and Christmas all wrapped up in one very large download! Will work on the rest later because its late dammit.....
Ashley Blue is easy to explain. For some reason I had never downloaded her. I am fixing that oversight as I type, and the next time I update the directory she will be included.

See my answer above regarding Anne Hathaway.

gohome

Jul 26, 2017
Hello CapC,
if you have time, please check the portraits files.
Tori Black and Tory Lane, for example, cannot be fully downloaded.

And thank you for your unbelievably good work

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Dunno about soon. I have packs in various stages of completion for Anne Hathaway, Daisy Ridley, Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Alba, and Kat Dennings. I also have new content for Angelina Jolie, Ariana Grande, Chloe Grace Moretz, Elizabeth Olsen, Emilia Clarke, Emma Stone, Emma Watson, Hailee Steinfeld, Maisie Williams, Margot Robbie, Scarlett Johansson, and Taylor Swift.

Some or all of that may see the light of day, eventually, but I make no promises about if or when.

Ashley Blue is easy to explain. For some reason I had never downloaded her. I am fixing that oversight as I type, and the next time I update the directory she will be included.

See my answer above regarding Anne Hathaway.
You big tease....BTW check on Chantal Ferrera also, she was missing an updated picture pack also. Currently working on the D's and E's....plus the one A, thank you!

Last edited:

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Finished D through E and found Diamond Kitty did not have a picture upgrade pack. And earlier I discovered a girlpack that I had missed but you had the upgrade so I went and downloaded her, bonus!

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Hello CapC,
if you have time, please check the portraits files.
Tori Black and Tory Lane, for example, cannot be fully downloaded.

And thank you for your unbelievably good work
Dunno what happened, Mega had some of the pics listed as 'cannot be decrypted'. I deleted the directories and copied them over again.

You big tease....BTW check on Chantal Ferrera also, she was missing an updated picture pack also. Currently working on the D's and E's....plus the one A, thank you!
Chantal downloaded and updated.

Reactions: Disgruntler

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Finished D through E and found Diamond Kitty did not have a picture upgrade pack.
Diamond Kitty downloaded and updated... But, wait, there's more!

Her json file was missing her bodytype. That made me think a bit, and I have modified a lot of json files, too. So I modified my synchronization script, and all the girl's json_data directories are also being uploaded. (Mega is going to be chewing on those files for a bit, don't be in too much of a hurry to get them.)

Now, note! If you are running pre-v8.1 packs... I don't. I have updated all my packs to V8.1 standards, and that may be reflected in the json data. If you download a girl's json file, I think it should work just fine. But just in case she stops working:
  • Navigate to the videos->performances->work->sex directory in the girl's pack.
  • Rename the doggy directory to backvaginal
  • Rename the missionary directory to facingvaginal
She should start working again.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Diamond Kitty downloaded and updated... But, wait, there's more!

Her json file was missing her bodytype. That made me think a bit, and I have modified a lot of json files, too. So I modified my synchronization script, and all the girl's json_data directories are also being uploaded. (Mega is going to be chewing on those files for a bit, don't be in too much of a hurry to get them.)

Now, note! If you are running pre-v8.1 packs... I don't. I have updated all my packs to V8.1 standards, and that may be reflected in the json data. If you download a girl's json file, I think it should work just fine. But just in case she stops working:
  • Navigate to the videos->performances->work->sex directory in the girl's pack.
  • Rename the doggy directory to backvaginal
  • Rename the missionary directory to facingvaginal
She should start working again.
There should be no need. Pre-v8.1 packs will have a different file naming but the game already checks for that. Pre-v8.1 JSON packs will just be missing fields which have safety defaults incorporated so there's no reason for this to be a problem.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes