Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Updates I've done over the past several weeks to refresh and remaster some of these packs.

I found that got left behind. Her girlpack version was pre 8.0 and only 352Mb.
Remastered much of her content and added group finishes. I could not get her images to display such as portrait25, portrait50, and portrait75, but they are included.
151 videos
1.07 Gb
portrait.png

777.2Mb
132 videos
portrait.png

1.39Gb
148 videos
portrait.png

1.10Gb
126 videos
portrait.png

All have been remastered with 720p or better. No webrips but direct downloads from studios such as Evil Angel, TeamSkeet, JulesJordan, Blacked, Tushy, RealityKings, and others. Enjoy!!

has been updated.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Updates I've done over the past several weeks to refresh and remaster some of these packs.

I found that got left behind. Her girlpack version was pre 8.0 and only 352Mb.
Remastered much of her content and added group finishes. I could not get her images to display such as portrait25, portrait50, and portrait75, but they are included.
151 videos
1.07 Gb
View attachment 1929204

777.2Mb
132 videos
View attachment 1929206

1.39Gb
148 videos
View attachment 1929210

1.10Gb
126 videos
View attachment 1929212

All have been remastered with 720p or better. No webrips but direct downloads from studios such as Evil Angel, TeamSkeet, JulesJordan, Blacked, Tushy, RealityKings, and others. Enjoy!!

has been updated.
Thank you so much for giving love to some of the wonderful women of color!!!!

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I could not get her images to display such as portrait25, portrait50, and portrait75, but they are included.
I renamed the extra portrait you had as portrait, and renamed portrait -> portrait75.

I tested using 0 and 100 openness. Girlpack is working perfectly on my end.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I renamed the extra portrait you had as portrait, and renamed portrait -> portrait75.

I tested using 0 and 100 openness. Girlpack is working perfectly on my end.
So I should have made four portrait images named portrait, portrait25, portrait50, and portrait75 for this to work properly? I thought portrait25 was the default.

Reactions: CaptC

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Updated Hayden Winters (new link ) to replace mp4 files with webm equivalents. Shaved the size down to 3.44GB.

portrait25.jpg

Note that if you copy this updated pack over Hayden's previous pack, you will get duplicates of every video file. I suggest deleting your old pack and installing the new one.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Similar pack for Elizabeth Olsen, file size down to 4.69GB after mp4s replaced with webms. New link can be found on .

Delete your old pack and then install this one.

portrait25.jpg

Edit: replaced retired link.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So I should have made four portrait images named portrait, portrait25, portrait50, and portrait75 for this to work properly? I thought portrait25 was the default.
Without a base portrait, when openness is below 25 it'll just do the default, which is all the time in scramble mode.

You had a portrait already, so that should have worked. I'm just saying I'm reporting no problems on my end in my test.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Similar pack for Elizabeth Olsen, file size down to 4.69GB after mp4s replaced with webms. New link:

Delete your old pack and then install this one.

View attachment 1932062
this pack, unlike the previous one, I can't hear any of the videos, all of them come out without sound Is there a codek or something that I have to install so that this does not happen?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
this pack, unlike the previous one, I can't hear any of the videos, all of them come out without sound Is there a codek or something that I have to install so that this does not happen?
You can't run a codec to hear what is not on the video to hear.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I mean, this new pack adds all the videos without sound? Well, I'm going to look for the old one because I prefer them with sound Thank you

Reactions: kitty_cat_meow

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
The file you are trying to download is no longer available!!! Fix pls
Already answered in a previous post. When I get the pack fixed, I will post it again.

Handbrake has some kind of issue with unknown sound formats, where it ignores the sound when converting to webms. I didn't make the .mp4s for EO, and don't know why Handbrake can't read the sound off of them. I may have to punt and just restore the .mp4 version for Elizabeth. I am going to research a bit more and if I can't figure it out soon, I will just push out another copy of the original pack.

I really wish someone who has that last *#^*ing .1% of the torrent would help all of us stuck at 99.9% finish... more than HALF the files are incomplete thanks to that missing data.
Asked and answered several times. That torrent is likely never coming back. Sorry.

Perhaps the pointer to the torrent should just be removed.

Reactions: Warsteel

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Asked and answered several times. That torrent is likely never coming back. Sorry.

Perhaps the pointer to the torrent should just be removed.
Oh well, I suppose 40% of the files is better than zero. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: CaptC
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes