Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Already answered in a previous post. When I get the pack fixed, I will post it again.

Handbrake has some kind of issue with unknown sound formats, where it ignores the sound when converting to webms. I didn't make the .mp4s for EO, and don't know why Handbrake can't read the sound off of them.
I have come across the same problem. I tried a few different things to fix it but gave up as just finding and editing the videos was already draining enough for me. Thought I'd just try again later after I finished the pack (I do intend on finishing the Elena Koshka pack one day. It's just not high on my list of priorities right now) Wonder if there is a fix??

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I have come across the same problem. I tried a few different things to fix it but gave up as just finding and editing the videos was already draining enough for me. Thought I'd just try again later after I finished the pack (I do intend on finishing the Elena Koshka pack one day. It's just not high on my list of priorities right now) Wonder if there is a fix??
I use Any Video Converter (AVC for short). Works like a charm and it's free. Can use it to cut clips, directly open/download files and convert.

Set video output to VP8 once and go for broke :)

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I use Any Video Converter (AVC for short). Works like a charm and it's free. Can use it to cut clips, directly open/download files and convert.

Thanks for the link to the converter. I'll have to take a look at it. :)

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019

I tried AVC and hate the interface.

Anywho, here is a slightly adjusted Elizabeth Olsen pack. I cut out a few videos from the more populated categories to get the pack size below 5 GB. It's back to .mp4s and will likely stay that way.

Reactions: leRoulio

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Think the link is down
Yes, that link has been replaced. Check for the latest version.

I was going to update the links here in the forum but they have been quoted several times, so I am not sure how much that will help.

Reactions: idraigir

Freddy224

Feb 2, 2022
I made a girlpack but dont have a mega account and would rather not make one

Is there an easy way to get this to you CaptC

GP is

Alexa Pearl

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
you don't necessarily need mega you can upload it to another download manager or create a torrent or something

Freddy224

Feb 2, 2022
Thanks Disgruntler I'll give that a shot .. Have to make at least 3 posts before I can post a link so here is #2.
It will be up on anonfiles after I zip it up .. any reason people are using 7z and not regular zip or rar?

Just askn

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Thanks Disgruntler I'll give that a shot .. Have to make at least 3 posts before I can post a link so here is #2.
It will be up on anonfiles after I zip it up .. any reason people are using 7z and not regular zip or rar?

Just askn
Because 7z gives slightly smaller files.

I'll get your update into the scutterhut db. Thanks for the addition!

• Sad
Reactions: nahitsnotimportant

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ok here it is

Tell me what you think. Maybe I'll make more.

Alexa Pearl

View attachment 1944721
Not bad. A good, simple, utility girlpack. Not too much, not too little. Nothing feels redundant. Everything should work fine. Shows restraint in early stats for Normal Mode early game without doing the 'all 0s and 300 dollars' route. I'm not going to be unhappy seeing this pop up in scramble mode.

If you feel the want to make more, we'll gladly have it, thank you.

Reactions: CaptC and Dripping

Freddy224

Feb 2, 2022
Not bad. A good, simple, utility girlpack. Not too much, not too little. Nothing feels redundant. Everything should work fine. Shows restraint in early stats for Normal Mode early game without doing the 'all 0s and 300 dollars' route. I'm not going to be unhappy seeing this pop up in scramble mode.

If you feel the want to make more, we'll gladly have it, thank you.
Glad to hear it

Working on another

Diana Prince
DianaPrince.jpg

I'll post it when it's done.

Strange that she hasnt been done yet

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes