Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

MCfzone

Jul 11, 2019
Out of curiosity what video editing software do you guys use?

I use the built in one in windows 10 and .

The windows 10 one is quick and dirty and you can alot done in a shot time but it's very limited and there are some videos it has trouble with.

DaVinci on the other hand has alot of tools and a bit of a learning curve but for free software its probably they best.

FYI if you have a misalignmet of audio and video you can fix that in DaVinci.
I use . I load up all the videos I want at once, and go through each one, taking the scenes I want before moving to the next one. Once its set up, its a pretty quick process. I can get like 3-5 clips in about 10 minutes. You can't make anything longer than 2 minutes without paying, but for the purposes of this game, that isn't necessary anyways.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
Out of curiosity what video editing software do you guys use?

I use the built in one in windows 10 and .

The windows 10 one is quick and dirty and you can alot done in a shot time but it's very limited and there are some videos it has trouble with.

DaVinci on the other hand has alot of tools and a bit of a learning curve but for free software its probably they best.

FYI if you have a misalignmet of audio and video you can fix that in DaVinci.
I use the laziest method possible: the record function built in to VLC. It's not perfect, it can start late or end late, but it works pretty well for this particular use case. If I need cut the odd second here or there (usually for finishes) I use the feature in handbrake.

Freddy224

Feb 2, 2022
You guys should really try the one built into windows. if you have to trim off a sec or 2 or need to start or stop a video before or after a frame change its super easy and very intuitive. just hit the start button and type video editor.

If you don't think its not video editing easy let me know.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
After a long hiatus I bring you a rebuild of , busty JAV actress. The previous pack had 48 videos, this one has 153 and is HD. Also, this pack is MOSTLY UNCENSORED. I managed to find a proper leak video so most of the scenes with visible genitalia now have actual visible genitalia. I know. Shocking. The exception being the group category and finishes where censorship was unfortunately unavoidable. Only one body video so I had to throw in a couple questionable 'body' videos to get to three. Tons of facials tho.

Overall I'm pretty happy with it.
portrait50.png

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
One I threw together.
Not very big because there wasn't much to work with, and the quality of a lot of the videos were below 480.
Not my best work.

Anywayz

View attachment 1995563
1.16g

Had to stitch some of the video together to fill some of the performances.
I'm getting a malware warning that this one has a trojan

I'm getting malware warning on , , and packs for some reason

I think it is the website and not the packs themself

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
I'm getting a malware warning that this one has a trojan

I'm getting malware warning on , , and packs for some reason

I think it is the website and not the packs themself
This is the website. ANONFILES send you to an adpage first, and if you click on the link again it'll start the download.
Those adpages can be shady and can give warnings. I also found that some servers from Anonfiles also give trojan warnings. If the assign DL server 148 it'll always give me a trojan warning.

I usually keep clicking until it assigns me another download server.

I meticulously scan every file I download and I haven't found anything in the packs provided here.

Reactions: KibaXinuzuka

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
This is the website. ANONFILES send you to an adpage first, and if you click on the link again it'll start the download.
Those adpages can be shady and can give warnings. I also found that some servers from Anonfiles also give trojan warnings. If the assign DL server 148 it'll always give me a trojan warning.

I usually keep clicking until it assigns me another download server.

I meticulously scan every file I download and I haven't found anything in the packs provided here.
It didn't do it this time

Yeah, I scan the files that I got the warnings with and all of them come back clean

lalafan

Mar 13, 2021
Here is my GirlPack #7: Olivia Del Rio

portrait_small.png portrait25.png

503 vids, WEBM, 480p/720p, 5,11GB, 10 Lessons!
Most stuff is web ripped and the ratio doesn't always fit (2:3; 640x480 etc).
It is more for fans of her (and those who may want to join her fan base).

Thanks to Disgruntler who pushed me to do my very first "lesson" and well ...
I choose to change it more into a "who wants to be a millionaire?" way.
So feedback is much appreciated.

Content*:
Dance: 46
Pose: 19
Foreplay: 6
Oral: 89
Sex: 208
Group: 71
Finish: 64

Links
(1.44gb)
(needs Basic Pack, 3.66gb))

Feel free to send me feedback by pm (improvements, updates, etc.).

*based on both packs installed

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
What is this? Go away for a few days and ..
No I do not put viruses in my packs.

Anyway
Got a new girl for you guys. Gotta stay ahead of Cap.

View attachment 2001741

2.28g

Enjoy. Scanned it myself.
How many times have you downloaded your video packages to me Windows Defender (Yes, I know not the best antivirus) did not talk about viruses

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
What is this? Go away for a few days and ..
No I do not put viruses in my packs.

Anyway
Got a new girl for you guys. Gotta stay ahead of Cap.

View attachment 2001741

2.28g

Enjoy. Scanned it myself.
LOL, Warhammer 3 Immortal Empires just dropped. You got plenty of time. (Plus I'm still playing around with deepfakes.)

Rhylee is a long time fav, so thanks!

Reactions: mgunner2010

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
LOL, Warhammer 3 Immortal Empires just dropped. You got plenty of time. (Plus I'm still playing around with deepfakes.)

Well, how did it come out :) it went into open beta

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
They were just honest about it's status. It's a release in all but name by today's standards.

I sure as hell am going to be spending a lot of time on it. Festus needs to infect the world. :sick:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
They were just honest about it's status. It's a release in all but name by today's standards.

I sure as hell am going to be spending a lot of time on it. Festus needs to infect the world. :sick:
I agree this modern reality of the gaming market.
As for the fact that the global map will kill your time, this one I also understood from 2 parts of the game :)

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020

Gonna get your WH on I see, lol. Dont have WH III yet but still love the vampire nations, nothing like spreading a bit of corruption and despair as you conquer the world...Ahh jeez, with all these girls its like Pokemon...gotta get them all....lol

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes