Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Don't want to nitpick but I am using a resolution of 1280x720 with a framerate of 30, and the originals are compressed at 640x360 with a framerate of 24.

Plus they are not true orgy scenes, but threesome scenes used in the orgy category.

Alas, to each their own.
Oh, trust me, I kept every one of your videos and those that were obviously doubled I kept the webm in favor of the mp4, figured it was of better resolution. And usually by the time I get to the Orgy stage I am pretty much done with that particular game anyway and on to the next one, lol.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
As an aside I have been tempted to make this happen but I don't want to step on TUSC's unique features.
I think the two games are different enough, that you and Everglow making some agreement over a consistent directory structure for the girlpacks would still keep both games unique enough to tell them apart, and still allow you to develop gametechnically unique games, but also benefit both of you with access to increased compatible content to your own games.
If anything, it could then be used as a framework for even more developers to create entirely different games using the same girlpacks directory structure.

Not just Brothel Management games, but I think that even sex-battle games, puzzle games and RPGM games could use it.

The biggest question would then be, what to do with game-specific files and or categories. I personally like how neither TUSC nor Venus's puts a strong emphasize on BDSM, but I figure some other game might have a use for it. But if some other game adds it to the directory structure, then that doesn't mean Venus's or TUSC would be required to use it. Just as long as it's clear how such a directory structure should look and where it should be placed.

Datafiles, like the JSON files might then need some game-specific pre-fix, I'm not completely sure, but it might be a way forward as well. And I'd suggest all developers using the filestructure to define a "blank" or "default" version of this data within their game, to use if the game-specific data is missing. (and maybe include a feature similar to your scrambler game mode, I really love that option, too many girlpacks have maxed popularity and stats pre-defined)

Reactions: docZwiebel

lalafan

Mar 13, 2021
Here is my GirlPack #8: Sky Lopez

portrait_small.png portrait25(1).png

167 vids, WEBM, 480p/720p, 1,7GB, (four small) Lessons!
Alright partner! You know what time it is.
One girl of the early 2000s. Not that much content, but I was suprised how much 1080p stuff is around.,
She is not into everything, but you will figure that out.

Content:
Dance: 6
Pose: 6
Foreplay: 5
Oral: 42
Sex: 78
Group: 12
Finish: 18

Portraits: 0,25,50,75,100

Links

Feel free to send me feedback by pm (improvements, updates, etc.).

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Like this? if i got a correct you could maybe at it to you`re package
Check the girls portraits directory from my sig. I am about 3/4 of the way through updating 1030 girls with all portraits, jsons, lessons and text files. Wait long enough and I am sure I will cover the girl you are interested in.

anarc

May 23, 2018
Here is my first ever girl pack: Sweetie Fox!

She's one my favourite girls from the hub. This collection includes videos of her with pantyhose. Let me know how I did it!
All clips are 1080p, with sound, and around 20-30 secs.

portrait_small.png portrait.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
(2.1 gb)

Last edited:

anarc

May 23, 2018
Here is my second girl pack: Angel the Dreamgirl!

If you are into CFNM & leg-fetish, this pack is for you. However, I might have overdone it, I used my whole archive. The total size 4 gigabytes. All clips are in 1080p, with sound, and around 20-30 seconds.

portrait_small.png portrait25.png

Link:
(4.08 gb)

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
New girl alert! What a beauty. is quite the stunner who loves to swallow. Let the countdown start until her first anal scene. This has to be soon seeing so many of the guys end up fingering her asshole while fucking her cowgirl. Can't wait.

portrait25.png

127 Videos
984 Mb
Four portraits

Took the honor of remastering another absolutely beautiful girl. The Hungarian sexpot . There is so much content out there I only took the cream off the top and still got 194 videos.
portrait25.png

194 Videos
1.52 Gb
Four portraits

has been updated

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I decided to put together a pack for another sort of current performer.

She's only had a bunch of re-releases in the past few months so she might be done completely.

This girl is a zaftig blonde with a lot of curves in all the right places.

Eliza Eves
portrait_small.png
(969 MB)

Note: Includes fake anal and anal creampie clips (clearly marked). Delete if you do not want to use them.

++++++

This pack is for a current performer.

Slim and cute, she has an adorable cleft palate scar above her lip.

She's only been active for a year or so but she's prolific and adventurous.

Maya Woulfe
portrait_small.png
(1.08 GB)

Note: Pack includes fake anal creampie (the only missing category). Delete it if you don't want to use it.

++++++

The latest pack is a performer from the early 2000s.

She's blonde and petite and busty for her body shape. I can't figure out why she wasn't a bigger star.

She was in a bunch of the Not The <Whatever> XXX parodies that came out during that time but never as the main character.

One of the databases has a single anal scene in her credits but I'll be damned if I can track it down. I'll keep trying.

For now, I've added fake anal and anal creampie clips. Use them if you want; delete them if you don't.

Nicole Ray
portrait_small.png
(1 GB)

Note: I tried something new with the export to see if I could improve quality. It appears to only have made the file size bigger, though.

++++++

Every few weeks I go through the clips I have "acquired" and sort them for performers I'm tracking for packs.

This latest pack surprised me when I realized that the categories were filled.

She's only been in the business for a few months but it seems as though patterned her career on this game.

I'm sure we'll fill this out with more clips as her career progresses.

Reese Robbins
portrait_small.png
(370 MB)

++++++

The latest girlpack is one that I'm surprised wasn't done sooner.

She's cute, petite and blonde and there is a ton of content for every category but titsjob.

Chastity Lynn
portrait_small.png
(859 MB)

++++++

Another blast from the past.

She is one of the most attractive stars of the early to mid 2000s.

Includes five portraits - Clothed, Lingerie, Rear View, Handbra/Seethrough, Nudity.

Suzie Carina
portrait_small.png
(377 MB)

Note: Some of the clips are pretty weak. The Oral category is particularly bad. She wasn't into the rough stuff. And the only true Swallow clip I could locate was a threesome -- and she looked as though she was ready to barf.

Still, I thought she deserved a pack.

Last edited:

anarc

May 23, 2018
Could someone tell me how to export videos as WEBM? I'm using DaVinci and it doesn't have that option. What's the best way to convert all the mp4 files into webm? I need something that allows bulk conversion. Also, here's a list of upcoming packs:
  • Adriana Chechik - CFNM Pack: Stand-alone pack that also can be added to your own pack, doesn't overwrite anything.
  • Kawaii_Girl
  • Vicki Chase
  • A couple more, haven't decided yet.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes