Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RamseZ76

Apr 24, 2022
Creating a Pack for this lovely TsBeauty (Brittney Kade) right now, dunno when it will be finished but i will keep u posted guys (if i find content for TUSC i will ad it aswell) :D

Would be nice, if someone who is interested sees this, to leave a like. So i know im not just doing it for myself. Might be that i do one of Domino Presley and/or KimberLee aswell

294035330_449513747185352_1736136431669004226_n.jpg

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Creating a Pack for this lovely TsBeauty (Brittney Kade) right now, dunno when it will be finished but i will keep u posted guys (if i find content for TUSC i will ad it aswell) :D

Would be nice, if someone who is interested sees this, to leave a like. So i know im not just doing it for myself. Might be that i do one of Domino Presley and/or KimberLee aswell

View attachment 2243896
I looked at her content a little there and so far I see only one video for TUSC this spa content although in theory you can make a video with a pool as spa content

Reactions: RamseZ76

RamseZ76

Apr 24, 2022
Alright guys, it´s done! Damn, that took some time. I hope u enjoy it. Ah btw, if u like it when the girls can "chill" and "get massaged", u should try it in TUSC ;)

Ps: Thank you to Feyschek for helping! You´re a Legend!

Brittney Kade (Spa, obviously :D, added):

Reactions: Feyschek

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Alright guys, it´s done! Damn, that took some time. I hope u enjoy it. Ah btw, if u like it when the girls can "chill" and "get massaged", u should try it in TUSC ;)

Always glad to help a common cause for the community ;)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Depends on the girl and kind of "monster" for me, but honestly, make the packs you love and share them. There's always someone else that'll like them as well.
I agree with you that each video package will find its user.
As they say, if you don't like it, don't download it or make your own ;)

As I wrote above I didn't like some of the video packs and I wanted something of my own so I started making my own video packs for TUSC.

Well, another motivator was that there were very few video packages for TUSC.

Reactions: soulreaper777

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Any video package deserves respect because the creator has spent time on it and this is already enough to give respect to the creator. :)
This. Every girlpack made is something that didn't exist before. It's someone's yum. There's how many thousands of packs now? It's fiiiiiiine if every pack doesn't fit one's needs!

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
This. Every girlpack made is something that didn't exist before. It's someone's yum. There's how many thousands of packs now? It's fiiiiiiine if every pack doesn't fit one's needs!
I do not know how you will understand this phrase.
Well, as they say, the taste and color of the candy are different. ;)

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Here's my first attempt at a girlpack, Rainia Belle (Lilith Lust).

• This is an expansion of the two girlpacks for this girl that are currently in the database. Meaning, I kept most of the clips from those in, but added more and removed some I didn't like (or duplicates).
  • The way I approached this was to make clips until I had at least 5 (preferably 10) clips of almost every category, and then removed clips with larger file sizes (mostly from the existing girlpacks I downloaded) until I was under 1GB. Thus, if you've already seen the existing packs, this one will have a mix of reused clips, removed clips, and added clips.
  • I'm going for quantity over quality, which means no high resolution. I'm not dedicating enough hard drive space to this game for that, and I never zoom on the videos anyway, so I make them 360p with the lowest bitrate my editing program will allow (which I believe is 786k).
  • To me, the most sexy body parts on a woman are face and boobs. To me, the butt and pussy are just holes to put the penis in, not something I want the camera to focus on. If your tastes are opposite, your tastes are perfectly valid, but you might not like this pack.
  • Along that line, I didn't bother finding any clips for anal (the existing packs only had 1), and put some vaginal clips in that folder instead. I reorganized the three sex folders to be more about camera angle than how she was oriented relative to the man.
  • I didn't look for any creampie or footjob clips.
  • I included fingering (by someone else) in the HandMast folder, and receiving oral in ToyMast. If a girl I'm doing a pack for has a dildo scene, I'll include it, but getting her pussy (or maybe ass) licked is a hell of a lot more common.
  • I took a lot of clips from the same few scenes, just so you know if you don't like repetitive settings.
  • The clips I added are MP4 (H264). I don't know if that will be compatible for everyone, but I have to do what's practical for me first and foremost (if I was doing webm, I would just have to render them as mp4 then convert them, which isn't practical for me if mp4 already works).
  • Basically all of my clips are between 10 and 30 seconds long, with most being over 20.
  • Most of the clips I made have the name of the scene in the file name, if you want to find the full video.
  • I also redid the portraits folder. The main set is in the captc style (except the small portraits are from the same image as the large ones), but there's a variety of other options in there as well, included the stuff from the actual captc collection, and also a bunch of raw images if you don't want to do transparent or want to make your own transparent sets.
  • I don't care about the description or bio or lessons (I did modify description.json to set things to true if I added clips for them).
Hope that helps people get a sense of whether this is worth downloading or not. If you have any feedback that isn't covered by all that, let me know. I'm not sure whether I'll be doing any other packs or not, but getting positive feedback certainly wouldn't decrease the chance.

43935_138 (75).jpg

Last edited:

Farker65

Jan 4, 2018

simply not working on TUSC
don't know why
tried changing description to already working one but to no avail
pls fix

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes