5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Hey everglow, this is not a gamebreaker but everytime I train a girl in the gym seeing the misspelling of the word strength triggers my OCD, lol. Been playing a lot of TUSC lately, love it! (Sorry for the nitpicking btw)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Hey everglow, this is not a gamebreaker but everytime I train a girl in the gym seeing the misspelling of the word strength triggers my OCD, lol. Been playing a lot of TUSC lately, love it! (Sorry for the nitpicking btw)
someone plays and someone makes video packages under tusc

world is not fair :cautious:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mgunner2010

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
I always liken TUSC and VCHH as a pair of salt and pepper shakers, you always have both at the dinner table and depending on what your taste is that night decides which one to use....but in the end they compliment one another.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
someone plays and someone makes video packages under tusc

world is not fair :cautious:
I still got loads of love for you Feyschek, especially the hard work you do in your own free time on your girlpacks, I do appreciate it. And without the hard work and dedication you creator's have and the amount of free time you willingly give up in that pursuit there would be no VCHH or TUSC to play. So my hat is off to you and the other creators of all the wonderful girlpacks.

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I always liken TUSC and VCHH as a pair of salt and pepper shakers, you always have both at the dinner table and depending on what your taste is that night decides which one to use....but in the end they compliment one another.
I once loved to play Jack-o-nine-tails
I left 100 hours in it
it was a glorious time :cool:

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
I still got loads of love for you Feyschek, especially the hard work you do in your own free time on your girlpacks, I do appreciate it. And without the hard work and dedication you creator's have and the amount of free time you willingly give up in that pursuit there would be no VCHH or TUSC to play. So my hat is off to you and the other creators of all the wonderful girlpacks.
No idea if any of the newer players understand, but VCHH and TUSC are literally empty shells/frameworks that are then filled in by all the creators who spend their own free time to make all the girlpacks which then make these games possible, and they do all that without any monetary compensation for that time spent. Hats off to Tobe, Disgruntler, and Everglow who also spent their free time to make said games and who also did so with own free time and no compensation given. Love you all!

Reactions: Feyschek

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
thank you very much mgunner2010, although in fact I just recently started making video packages and this one is more about adding content than doing it from scratch

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
No idea if any of the newer players understand, but VCHH and TUSC are literally empty shells/frameworks that are then filled in by all the creators who spend their own free time to make all the girlpacks which then make these games possible, and they do all that without any monetary compensation for that time spent. Hats off to Tobe, Disgruntler, and Everglow who also spent their free time to make said games and who also did so with own free time and no compensation given. Love you all!
Honestly, it's the girlpack creators who put in all the work. I'm a lazy shit when I'm not on coding binges, but the producers of girlpacks are the reason I took things on in the first place.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Honestly, it's the girlpack creators who put in all the work. I'm a lazy shit when I'm not on coding binges, but the producers of girlpacks are the reason I took things on in the first place.
we are all lazy by nature ;)
in general, a game when supported by players, for example, mods and other garbage, have a status for a long life, as an example of skyrim

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
And we all thank god you took on the reins of that project that unfortunately Tobe had to let go of

Reactions: Dripping

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Are any future updates planned? I’d hate to see this project get abandoned, there’s a lot of potential here.
It's not getting abandoned.
As this is done completely free, no subscriptions, no subcription-only contents, etc, please just don't expect regular updates.
I have several ideas and plans, there's just no ETA.

Reactions: TwoSeven13

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
As this is done completely free, no subscriptions, no subcription-only contents, etc, please just don't expect regular updates.
I have nothing against your opinion and positions on this matter, and you will be right here.

Well, damn it, at least a couple of news about the game can be uploaded to the forum so that people can see that the game is not idle and abandoned

KingCocoa

Jul 23, 2017
Great! Thank you. Looking forwards to watching this game evolve.

JustAnime

Aug 5, 2017
A very good game with a huge potential. However the bouncer feature should be changed. I should be able to hire guys to work as bouncers. Why should I have to relocate girls to work as bouncers. That's like a waste of girls who could make money doing something else than just standing as guards. I have spent time and energy to make them the best and I go and put them as bouncers, that doesn't make sense. I mean even in real life you don't put your girls as guards.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
T U S C
Video Packages

As I said earlier that I will post all my video packages for TUSC in one file for convenience, it's time to do it.

Here are all my video packs for TUSC + some that I didn't even post here on the forum

Now I will upload all my video packages that I will do through a torrent file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Therefore, I present to you all my video packages for TUSC that you can download via torrent file and enjoy the game ;)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes