5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
No, eventual changes to `data.yml` will be retro-compatible, no worries.
For sure saves won't be compatible, but since the gameplay will completely change in proceeding with the game, I think it will be ok.
Means date a file to change? Well it's not that scary

kashmoneybang

Jul 16, 2021
modifying the .yml accordingly takes indeed very little effort... go crazy with it everglow , and good luck!!

ps: Feyschek when i open your torrent file i cant get the "K" folder (and the girlpacks in it, obviously) to show up... is it just me???

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
modifying the .yml accordingly takes indeed very little effort... go crazy with it everglow , and good luck!!

ps: Feyschek when i open your torrent file i cant get the "K" folder (and the girlpacks in it, obviously) to show up... is it just me???
I keep thinking what folder is missing in the torrent file :mad:
Thank you very much kashmoneybang for noticing

I think tomorrow or after tomorrow I will upload them to the torrent + I will add new video packages to the torrent file as a nice bonus for my mistake :rolleyes:

• Red Heart
Reactions: kashmoneybang

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
As I said earlier that I will post all my video packages for TUSC in one file for convenience, it's time to do it.

Here are all my video packs for TUSC + some that I didn't even post here on the forum

Now I will upload all my video packages that I will do through a torrent file.

Girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

Therefore, I present to you all my video packages for TUSC that you can download via torrent file and enjoy the game ;)
Torrent file updated Link

As for the old torrent file, I think for a couple of days I will support it in the distribution so that people can download it.

For those who are too lazy to download the whole set, here is the current torrent Link with updates​

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kashmoneybang

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Thank you for the updates, Feyschek!

I have sent you a PM about helping me keep the scutterhut database updated, as you change the contents of your torrents.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I hope it will not be necessary to redo the video packages? :eek:
Otherwise, I read your message and it seems that if the answer is yes, I’ll definitely go dig a grave o_O
everglow and I have a gentlemans' agreement to keep the VC/TUSC file structures consistant. If it ain't broke....

Reactions: TwoSeven13

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
everglow and I have a gentlemans' agreement to keep the VC/TUSC file structures consistant. If it ain't broke....
Disgruntler here I am afraid for the structure of TUSC files

really wished I had a sample of the new TUSC files early so I could start tweaking and making corrections and video folder categories

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
T U S C
Video Packages

As I said earlier that I will post all my video packages for TUSC in one file for convenience, it's time to do it.

Here are all my video packs for TUSC + some that I didn't even post here on the forum

Now I will upload all my video packages that I will do through a torrent file.

Therefore, I present to you all my video packages for TUSC that you can download via torrent file and enjoy the game ;)
News about video pack update

I'm taking a short break from making and remaking old videos for TUSC for now.
Well, that doesn't mean I don't do anything. First of all, I'm thinking of trying to reduce the size of my TUSC video set.

Here's a little surprise

RamseZ76

Apr 24, 2022
News about video pack update

I'm taking a short break from making and remaking old videos for TUSC for now.
Well, that doesn't mean I don't do anything. First of all, I'm thinking of trying to reduce the size of my TUSC video set.

Here's a little surprise
Unfortunately down for me. Does someone have a current Link to either the latest Torrent or G-Drive or whatever? I gotta lot of VC packs but specifically looking for TUSC ones (spa, gloryhole. you know it..).

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Unfortunately down for me. Does someone have a current Link to either the latest Torrent or G-Drive or whatever? I gotta lot of VC packs but specifically looking for TUSC ones (spa, gloryhole. you know it..).
in plan?

RamseZ76

Apr 24, 2022
In plan not rly, i´m talking about the link u posted or if there is some other conglomerate of packs for TUSC :D

But funny that u speak of it, I will probably create a few at some point. Probably more T-Girl stuff though, a few "normal" girls to but yeah. If im done with some i will obviously post them

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
In plan not rly, i´m talking about the link u posted or if there is some other conglomerate of packs for TUSC :D

But funny that u speak of it, I will probably create a few at some point. Probably more T-Girl stuff though, a few "normal" girls to but yeah. If im done with some i will obviously post them
I understood everything about what you were talking about, this link was not to video packages, but to my personal project

Alex2046

Sep 2, 2022
Hi,

Stupid question probably but I can't figure how to run the game on Linux.
Could somebody explain plz ?

Thanks

AMD77121!

Jul 17, 2021
For the some reason the game won't run on my MAC. I get this error message:

Uncaught error: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "runpy", line 185, in _run_module_as_main

File "runpy", line 111, in _get_module_details

File "tusc", line 3, in <module>

File "tusc.json", line 3, in <module>

ImportError: cannot import name 'orjson' from 'emmett.serializers' (/private/var/folders/zb/8gzx3lrj2lb3rf_7lytwtg5m0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B9C5434D-6FD6-4CDC-B7AC-9AE14C4CCEF1/d/tusc.app/Contents/Resources/srv/lib/emmett/serializers.py)

Game processor (58037) crashed (code: 1)

Aug 17, 2022
Torrent file updated Link

As for the old torrent file, I think for a couple of days I will support it in the distribution so that people can download it.

For those who are too lazy to download the whole set, here is the current torrent Link with updates​
Do you plan to seed this still? I see one seed and a few peers, but download is pretty much zilch now, rarely spiking above few hundred kb/s. It seemed to be working fine earlier, so not sure if its just the host computer going to sleep or something else haha

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Do you plan to seed this still? I see one seed and a few peers, but download is pretty much zilch now, rarely spiking above few hundred kb/s. It seemed to be working fine earlier, so not sure if its just the host computer going to sleep or something else haha
You understood correctly, I let the computer rest.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes