5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Ah gotcha, no worries! I'm sure the download will finish sooner or later, no rush haha
I think if you look at the screenshot you can see how much I distributed GB
If you remember, I updated the distribution, and then if you count to get quite a lot for one person :LOL:

Reactions: RamseZ76

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Feyschek, first off thank you for the work that went into your girlpacks. I have a suggestion if you decide to make a new torrent: just seed the expanded directories by themselves, not zip files of the directories. I had a lot of trouble unzipping the files (on a linux-based NAS) so a bunch of the girlpacks were missing stuff, and you barely get any space savings from the compression anyways since the videos themselves are already compressed. Also that way downloaders could decide which girlpacks to get instead of needing to get all 122GB worth. Thanks again!

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can't seem to get girlpacks to load into the game. I went into the options/settings and told it where they are (venus club girlpack folder) but its not registering them for some reason. They should be compatible since its feyschek's torrent meant for tusc.

Not sure what im missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Feyschek, first off thank you for the work that went into your girlpacks. I have a suggestion if you decide to make a new torrent: just seed the expanded directories by themselves, not zip files of the directories. I had a lot of trouble unzipping the files (on a linux-based NAS) so a bunch of the girlpacks were missing stuff, and you barely get any space savings from the compression anyways since the videos themselves are already compressed. Also that way downloaders could decide which girlpacks to get instead of needing to get all 122GB worth. Thanks again!
I'll take your request into account.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Can't seem to get girlpacks to load into the game. I went into the options/settings and told it where they are (venus club girlpack folder) but its not registering them for some reason. They should be compatible since its feyschek's torrent meant for tusc.

Not sure what im missing.
Enter in one of the girlpacks folder and then press the select button

Reactions: Feyschek

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I did what a lot of people asked for, reverting the folder format back to the first option.
(Well, I'm not going to post it right away.)

I will add new content and post it as soon as I finish making video sets.
I'll post a couple of days.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kashmoneybang

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
T U S C
Video Packages

As I said earlier that I will post all my video packages for TUSC in one file for convenience, it's time to do it.

Here are all my video packs for TUSC + some that I didn't even post here on the forum

Now I will upload all my video packages that I will do through a torrent file.

Therefore, I present to you all my video packages for TUSC that you can download via torrent file and enjoy the game ;)
I apologize that the torrent did not work for a couple of days.

Now the torrent works + received updates

Download new torrent file: Link

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Availability on that torrent is a dismal 0.072... is it only seeded at certain times or no longer seeded?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Availability on that torrent is a dismal 0.072... is it only seeded at certain times or no longer seeded?
Torrent works
I also upgraded my router + my internet tariff :) In theory, the recoil rate should have increased.

Reactions: Warsteel

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Torrent works
I also upgraded my router + my internet tariff :) In theory, the recoil rate should have increased.
A while later it jumped to 2.something so it's all good. Thanks for the work you put in on this pack, it's amazing.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
A while later it jumped to 2.something so it's all good. Thanks for the work you put in on this pack, it's amazing.
Thank you very much for your kind words.

I will certainly continue to release updates to the video pack.
I'm working on my own game project in parallel.

Therefore, the release rate of updates will be slightly slower.

Reactions: Warsteel

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Not really. I made some progress (preview screens attached) but I'm still quite far from the release.
As usual, since my free time is limited, no ETA :)

View attachment 2466742 View attachment 2466743
will there be additional content for the new sub folders of the video package for the game?
So in general, it’s even interesting what you get in the new update.
I will wait for a new update to continue working on video packages for girls;)

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
will there be additional content for the new sub folders of the video package for the game?
So in general, it’s even interesting what you get in the new update.
I will wait for a new update to continue working on video packages for girls;)
Actually the idea for the next release is to sill use the same video structure.
Then, once the new gameplay is validated, I can probably poll players and pack makers for additional content ides.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes