5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jul 26, 2018
Is anyone able to get the torrent downloading? Or maybe my Torrent client is jacked. No seeds

TUSC video packages

As I said earlier that I will post all my video packages for TUSC in one file for convenience, it's time to do it.

Here are all my video packs for TUSC + some that I didn't even post here on the forum

Now I will upload all my video packages that I will do through a torrent file.

Therefore, I present to you all my video packages for TUSC that you can download via torrent file and enjoy the game ;)

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Ok, I installed a torrent downloader just for this. I see the "swarm", but no active seeds.

I will note, this is one of the reasons I prefer to use something like Mega. Mega is always online. Seeders may not be. Still, I look forward to eventually getting the content. Thanks for making it available, Feyschek.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Ok, I installed a torrent downloader just for this. I see the "swarm", but no active seeds.

I will note, this is one of the reasons I prefer to use something like Mega. Mega is always online. Seeders may not be. Still, I look forward to eventually getting the content. Thanks for making it available, Feyschek.
Thanks

I hope that right now this garbage will work because I recreated the torrent file 3 times
about distribution if it works, I think two days to distribute one day to rest the computer to give

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I think the second one actually works. Now that you are awake and your computer is on, I am getting downloads. :)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I think the second one actually works. Now that you are awake and your computer is on, I am getting downloads. :)

Yes, I also see that the download in the torrent has gone

Yes, working on torrent 1.7.7 is such a "pleasure" given its old functionality :cautious:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
once I ca get a full download (which looks like a very long time) I will make an extra effort to seed for everyone. But for now we are all dependent on you @feychek. i hope you have the bandwidth
As for this size, well, what can I say, I was an idiot at one time when I started making these video packages, I took the best quality and mp4 format and just did it, and when I started uploading them, I realized that the size of the packages played a cruel joke on me :(

As for the distribution, I already wrote that they will distribute 24/7 current with one moment that my computer will rest 2 times a week

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Feyscheck has provided the Venus' Club files in most (if not all) of the packs that already had an existing base pack. But the new packs need files to be compatible with Venus' Club:

Diamond Jackson
Georgie Lyall

If you need Venus' Club files for any pack, they can generally be found in my portraits directory, from my sig.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2018
Yay. just got a complete download. excited to try it out. As promised I am seeding with you for a bit. i am gonna give it electric bill a rest in the late evening but i will seed during the day while i work.

As for this size, well, what can I say, I was an idiot at one time when I started making these video packages, I took the best quality and mp4 format and just did it, and when I started uploading them, I realized that the size of the packages played a cruel joke on me :(

As for the distribution, I already wrote that they will distribute 24/7 current with one moment that my computer will rest 2 times a week

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yay. just got a complete download. excited to try it out. As promised I am seeding with you for a bit. i am gonna give it electric bill a rest in the late evening but i will seed during the day while i work.
I see my pass ability was enough to distribute almost :LOL:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
View attachment 2177077

As I said earlier that I will post all my video packages for TUSC in one file for convenience, it's time to do it.

Here are all my video packs for TUSC + some that I didn't even post here on the forum

Now I will upload all my video packages that I will do through a torrent file.

View attachment 2177099
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Therefore, I present to you all my video packages for TUSC that you can download via torrent file and enjoy the game ;)
Updated post
- Reworked the list of girls, most importantly added a list of TUSC content that the video package has.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Just a quick status update: I started implementing new gameplay features but in the end I realised it was too difficult to "distribute" them across different updates. So the next release will be quite huge (1.0?), and it will take time. I won't give you details about the current status of the new features, but I can tease you guys with some details on what to expect:
- the addition of the city outside the club. This will include different places to visit.
- reworked night phase: the player will be able to choose if opening the club or do activities in the city during night phase (in this case time will be action-based as during day phase)
- reworked hiring process: girls will be hired 1 by 1 in the city, and player will manage contracts
- reworked training process: two main differences here as a) openness won't be used to advance in training, but it will be a "capability unlock" process and b) girls will have some already unlocked capabilities depending on how and where you hired them. This will probably change how lewdness, boasting and obedience work.
- reworked club stats: numbers like popularity, reputation and happiness will be dynamic and not dependant on upgrades, also to handle the next point
- competition logic: as you hire girls also from other clubs, those clubs can offer better conditions to your girls and they can leave; also the number of customers you can attract will depend on the "market share"

The upper points open up additional sub-sequent features that might come to following releases like:
- additional "chances" during night, like beaten girls being unhealthy to work in the following days, police closing the club with fees, etc.
- advanced contract management with girls: since girls will have an health status the player might add medical insurance to contracts and other perks
- asking for loans to pay police fees or in general to have money
- trying to create an empire: since other clubs will compete the player will be able to try acquiring such clubs, and thus managing more than 1 club

I realise this is A LOT, and please mind the upper lists might change during development. But given my silence in the last months, I thought to give you an idea on what is behind the curtain.

I would be super-happy to have a release ready for Christmas, but I can't promise it.

Cheers!

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Just a quick status update: I started implementing new gameplay features but in the end I realised it was too difficult to "distribute" them across different updates. So the next release will be quite huge (1.0?), and it will take time. I won't give you details about the current status of the new features, but I can tease you guys with some details on what to expect:
- the addition of the city outside the club. This will include different places to visit.
- reworked night phase: the player will be able to choose if opening the club or do activities in the city during night phase (in this case time will be action-based as during day phase)
- reworked hiring process: girls will be hired 1 by 1 in the city, and player will manage contracts
- reworked training process: two main differences here as a) openness won't be used to advance in training, but it will be a "capability unlock" process and b) girls will have some already unlocked capabilities depending on how and where you hired them. This will probably change how lewdness, boasting and obedience work.
- reworked club stats: numbers like popularity, reputation and happiness will be dynamic and not dependant on upgrades, also to handle the next point
- competition logic: as you hire girls also from other clubs, those clubs can offer better conditions to your girls and they can leave; also the number of customers you can attract will depend on the "market share"

The upper points open up additional sub-sequent features that might come to following releases like:
- additional "chances" during night, like beaten girls being unhealthy to work in the following days, police closing the club with fees, etc.
- advanced contract management with girls: since girls will have an health status the player might add medical insurance to contracts and other perks
- trying to create an empire: since other clubs will compete the player will be able to try acquiring such clubs, and thus managing more than 1 club

I realise this is A LOT, and please mind the upper lists might change during development. But given my silence in the last months, I thought to give you an idea on what is behind the curtain.

I would be super-happy to have a release ready for Christmas, but I can't promise it.

Cheers!
That all sounds fantastic!

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021

Cheers!
I hope it will not be necessary to redo the video packages? :eek:
Otherwise, I read your message and it seems that if the answer is yes, I’ll definitely go dig a grave o_O

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
I hope it will not be necessary to redo the video packages? :eek:
Otherwise, I read your message and it seems that if the answer is yes, I’ll definitely go dig a grave o_O
No, eventual changes to `data.yml` will be retro-compatible, no worries.
For sure saves won't be compatible, but since the gameplay will completely change in proceeding with the game, I think it will be ok.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrooveDaddy
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes