5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
I'm not sure how the game picks girls when there are no dispositions in play, but right now it appears the games put the first girls into the bar, any girls left over into the bouncer category, and then punts.

May I suggest that it is very unreasonable to have a strip/sex club where there are lots of girls just sitting around with no one on stage. If there is even one customer at the stage, there should be a girl on it. The economics of strip clubs DEMANDS that there be a naked girl on stage at all times, else customers looking to enter simply go elsewhere. The only thing more important is making sure the customers are getting served alcohol.

I think the game would play better if a different algorithm was used. May I suggest?
  • If there is an opening in the bar, assign a free girl to the bar.
  • If there is an opening on the stage, and a customer at the stage, assign a free girl to the stage.
  • If there is an opening on the stage, and no free girls but a customer is there, pull a girl off any duty other than the bar and put her on stage. (Best if this is a girl who has not yet been on stage this night.)
  • If there is an opening for a bouncer, assign the free girl with the highest strength to the bouncers.
  • If there is a customer looking for VIP service, and an eligible girl with enough openness free, assign her to the VIP
  • If there is a customer looking for spa service, and an eligible girl with enough openness free, assign her to the spa
  • If there is a customer looking for gloryhole service, and an eligible girl with enough openness free, assign her to the gloryhole.
  • Repeat all previous steps until all girls are assigned.
That's not how the placing algorithm works.
Without pre-defined dispositions the actual code does pretty much the following:
- allocate a girl to the stage (if all applicable conditions are met for her to work on stage)
- pre-allocate vip, spa and baths to fulfill the slots (with the appropriate conditions)
- allocate bar with the remaining girls, if the number is too low part of the vip, spa and baths pools get re-allocated here (the logic is quite more complex, but the final result is the same)
- same for bouncers as I wrote for the bar, with smaller weights for turn-over

All the upper steps considers the amount of customers in the club and their intents in terms of actions.

When the player define dispositions, such girls get ignored in other activities and prefill the relevant allocation pools.

If I have to guess why you experience lack of performers on stage, I think some of the following is happening:
- you are in the early stage of the game, thus the ratio of opening hours and girls availability doesn't match and thus the game tries to optimize the presence of girls on stage in the center of the night as you have more customers (customers entrance follows a "normal distribution" with the peak in the middle of the night)
- girls able to perform on stage have too low energy or mood

There's no other option here to have an empty stage without manual allocations that prevents it, as every cycle of the allocation just start with the stage and pull out the identified girl from all other pools.

Reactions: Dripping

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
It's not too low mood or energy... they go on stage later in the evening. Unless mood can improve during the night?

And frankly, no strip club owner is going to be happy to hear that they just don't wanna go on stage at the beginning of their shift.

Perhaps customer preference should simply be ignored for the stage job. Club owner preference should rule, and as I have said, they always want a girl dancing.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
It's not too low mood or energy... they go on stage later in the evening. Unless mood can improve during the night?

And frankly, no strip club owner is going to be happy to hear that they just don't wanna go on stage at the beginning of their shift.

Perhaps customer preference should simply be ignored for the stage job. Club owner preference should rule, and as I have said, they always want a girl dancing.
Yup, mood and energy will increase for girls resting.

I might agree with you there's no particular sense into having no girls on stage, but in order to remove the "optimisation shift" then the upgrades/slots/opening hours triage should be re-written in order to match.

And frankly speaking, I just want to focus on new gameplay features rather than algo optimisation, especially considering TUSC is almost 1y old..

larosamo

Nov 9, 2020
Check my signature!
Hi, thank you very much.

I have other questions, for example there is am Option in the office "CCTV" it is never enabled, what I need to activate it?

Also , in the club , my girls sometimes are in baths , but the button Gloryhole is never available, what I need to activitate it?

My girls never enter in the Spam what I need to get any girl in the SPA?

Thank you.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hi, thank you very much.

I have other questions, for example there is am Option in the office "CCTV" it is never enabled, what I need to activate it?

Also , in the club , my girls sometimes are in baths , but the button Gloryhole is never available, what I need to activitate it?

My girls never enter in the Spam what I need to get any girl in the SPA?

Thank you.
CCTV needs to be bought for each service type.

For a girl in the bath, you need a girl with gloryhole vids AND she needs to be certain openess thresholds I do not remember off the top of my head.

Same with spa.

Reactions: larosamo

larosamo

Nov 9, 2020
CCTV needs to be bought for each service type.

For a girl in the bath, you need a girl with gloryhole vids AND she needs to be certain openess thresholds I do not remember off the top of my head.

Same with spa.
Thank for your quick answer.

When you say "bought for each service type" are you referring in "Uogrades"? because I have it all the upgrades and still disabled.

larosamo

Nov 9, 2020
Hi , I have been playing to version 0.4.0 but I have downloaded 0.6.0 version now , and when i try to launch it I get the following, someone can help me?

1662707875306.png

after that the main window opens but it report and error after try to load the girls , I think this second error will be related with the first one.

Thanks.

Regards

larosamo

Nov 9, 2020
Also , related with the girlspacks , is there any site in what there are classificated by categories? for example big tits , or natural, etc ... and say if the pack have all the videos for spa , gloryhole , etc ...?

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Also , related with the girlspacks , is there any site in what there are classificated by categories? for example big tits , or natural, etc ... and say if the pack have all the videos for spa , gloryhole , etc ...?
Nope. Sorry. The scutterhut db notes ethnicity and hair color, and that is the best I am aware of. If you spend some time googling and come up with an index, though, we can petition to get fields added to the database. (I just maintain it, I got no developer capability.)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I will also say a few words, especially about the balance, more precisely, its logic, how can you not have a working staff and receive income?

CaptC I agree with him, the logic of how girls work needs to be changed or fixed -_-

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I will also say a few words, especially about the balance, more precisely, its logic, how can you not have a working staff and receive income?

CaptC I agree with him, the logic of how girls work needs to be changed or fixed -_-
Self service ofcourse.
I know, it's odd, though it's also been a lifesaver on cases where girl assignment bugged out (like, when you buy alcoholics and such using the + button instead of the MAX button) and helps players overcome bad decisions in early game.

Mar 22, 2021
I've run into a couple of odd things with v0.6. Saving games doesn't work. Clicking the button does nothing and all my saved games are from months ago.

The other odd thing I noticed is after playing for a couple of hours, loading the data from the girlpacks becomes abnormally slow. Even loading their portraits takes unusually long. Video clips take even longer.

Is the best thing to do to delete the Appdata/Roaming/tusc directory? Or is there something else I can try? I'm running under Windows 10.

KingCocoa

Jul 23, 2017
Could we get the option to delete saves in the next update? Seems odd we have to track down where the saves are in order to do so.

MyWifeHaHa

Feb 11, 2019
The gameplay mechanic when you have no girls working is broken. Instead of losing reputation, customers, etc. you just make ticket money with zero penalty. It kind of defeats the purpose of the game when you can never get to a lose state since you just rest everyone then have multiple nights of free income and no salaries to pay. My apologies if this has been discussed earlier since I haven't read through the 20+ pages of the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxtent

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
ya , i think when there are no girls working there should atleast be a negative impact on the reputation of the club or something of that sort. Also the ability to choose save files and delete them within the game menu

Reactions: MyWifeHaHa

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
The gameplay mechanic when you have no girls working is broken. Instead of losing reputation, customers, etc. you just make ticket money with zero penalty. It kind of defeats the purpose of the game when you can never get to a lose state since you just rest everyone then have multiple nights of free income and no salaries to pay. My apologies if this has been discussed earlier since I haven't read through the 20+ pages of the thread.
You're certainly not wrong. But I think that's just a thing about the game being in development and getting it all working properly. The interactions with the girls are the most important, so getting that right first makes sense.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
You're certainly not wrong. But I think that's just a thing about the game being in development and getting it all working properly. The interactions with the girls are the most important, so getting that right first makes sense.
It is better to do the main game mechanics at the very beginning so that later it will be easier to fix them or add functions to them

P.S
I will add a couple of suggestions if it is relevant for the developer.
1. Make the purchase of goods for the bar automatic or have the girls who work in the bar do it
2. Make it possible to actually lose the game if you manage the club incorrectly Yes, it’s a difficult thing, well, add a little interest to the game
3. Add an office where your girls will work, which will increase your income of the club, in fact, change the marketing

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Now two people trying to ruin my nogirl% speedruns!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes