5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Meh. Compressed time... games like this should be purely turn based rather than that hurry, hurry, hurry shit.
What to be in a hurry about? day-phase is turn based, night-phase doesn't have interactions..

Opening the bar disposition page turns to black screen every time.
Probably there's something wrong with resolution/spacing. Probably if you try to scroll right you will see the content. Which resolution you have?

I was wondering what determines popularity for girls without a data.yml?
It gets calculated by `MoneyCost` in `Description.json`.

Reactions: Kane2607

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Love the update, it really makes me utilize the gym now to train my girls which was a basically an unused function in my games until now. It put more of a strategy thinking into my gameplay rather than "point, click, rewash" so kudos! And now I get to "enjoy" some of the fine vids added by some of the authors now, double gain! (The ones for Sandra Bullock are pretty funny)

Last edited:

DOaccolon

Oct 26, 2020
First one doesn't work, second one does. The second one includes the "\Girlpacks" in the foldername, the first one points to its parent directory.
And yes, this varies a lot within software, some programs require the inclusion of the required folder in its references, other programs are happy with its parent directory and adds the required foldername itself.
Thx for spotting the differences.

But how do I do the 2nd option with the required folder shown in the path?
I am only able to select the Girlpack-folder and then see the 1st option (without "girlpack"-String in the directory path).

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Love the update, it really makes me utilize the gym now to train my girls which was a basically an unused function in my games until now. It put more of a strategy thinking into my gameplay rather than "point, click, rewash" so kudos! And now I get to "enjoy" some of the fine vids added by some of the authors now, double gain! (The ones for Sandra Bullock are pretty funny)
This system feels more than a little bit overtuned right now IMO. Trained every girl to about 50 str or so, which I assume is the max because for whatever reason, nobody ever comes to the gym anymore. Also got every single upgrade in the game and still getting more than half of every club night interrupted. Unless there's a way to get more than 8 bouncer slots or something else to improve bouncer efficiency I'm missing (I'm just assuming STR is the key stat).

This also made for a bumpy mid- to late game, as there's no way to have bouncers keep up with your other recruitment and upgrades without "artificially" holding back.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
This system feels more than a little bit overtuned right now IMO. Trained every girl to about 50 str or so, which I assume is the max because for whatever reason, nobody ever comes to the gym anymore. Also got every single upgrade in the game and still getting more than half of every club night interrupted. Unless there's a way to get more than 8 bouncer slots or something else to improve bouncer efficiency I'm missing (I'm just assuming STR is the key stat).

This also made for a bumpy mid- to late game, as there's no way to have bouncers keep up with your other recruitment and upgrades without "artificially" holding back.
I found that 100 is the max, some girls who have the TUSC Gym category enabled actually do visit more regularly.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Does anyone else's game crash with the gym? I train a girl once, and it pops up with a menu where I can ask her for sex or a blowjob. I'm able to highlight either choice, but I cannot click on either one, and I'm then stuck on that screen and can't move forward or back.

andmont

Dec 8, 2017
Does anyone else's game crash with the gym? I train a girl once, and it pops up with a menu where I can ask her for sex or a blowjob. I'm able to highlight either choice, but I cannot click on either one, and I'm then stuck on that screen and can't move forward or back.
It happened to me when a girl didn't have a train video but had other gym performances, after I added a training video it was solved

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
It happened to me when a girl didn't have a train video but had other gym performances, after I added a training video it was solved
OK, that's almost certainly my issue. I was using a girl that had a ton of workout videos, but I didn't realize that there was a specific training sub section now. I'll have to rework my girlpacks.

gohome

Jul 26, 2017
Also in a new game? For existing saves where you didn't trained girls and reached high popularity sounds true.
I'm thinking about publishing a 0.5.1 in the next few days with revised probabilities, and also strength cheats for girls. I wasn't able to check the numbers properly for every condition.
Now I have the same "problem" that some guys every night constantly kick my girls ass...
The bouncers are complete but it doesn't help.

And I believe that without training videos, girls can only be trained up to strength 50?
At least they don't go to the gym after they reach strength 50.
But maybe it's just a coincidence.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Now I have the same "problem" that some guys every night constantly kick my girls ass...
The bouncers are complete but it doesn't help.

And I believe that without training videos, girls can only be trained up to strength 50?
At least they don't go to the gym after they reach strength 50.
But maybe it's just a coincidence.
With me, they usually don’t want to go there if they don’t have energies.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
With me, they usually don’t want to go there if they don’t have energies.
At one point, I had 120 girls, divided in three teams of 40 girls, rotating on a daily basis.
On a given day, one team would be resting from working the previous night.
On the second team, the girls would be nearly or fully rested.
The third team would be fully rested and scheduled to work that night.

Yet, the only girls I saw in the gym were either below 50 strength, or had their gym features defined.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
The game could really use some better tool tips (or some way to understand what each value is, and how it functions). Maybe a guide would suffice for now, but without it this games feels way less intuitive then VC.

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
Also, late game there is a 100% chance to have your night interrupted (with all upgrade bought). It started happening way earlier then I thought...and it is just literally every night now (even with full bouncers). The girls all stop coming to the gym at 50+ STR to no way to train them higher.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Hi all!

I know it's quite a bit since my last message, but everything put together I finally managed to take a couple of weeks vacationing completely AFK, no phone, no internet in order to refresh my mind a bit.

I know 0.5 messed up with gym and strength values, I gonna put together a 0.5.1 to fix the issue and let you mates play smoothly.

I also took the chance to collect ideas, and I'd really like to change several dynamics in TUSC to evolve the gameplay. I'm not sure (yet) how many changes I'll introduce and how I'll distribute those changes across next releases, but for sure I want to release a 0.6 within the next ~month with some of these changes.

Stay tuned and, as usual, thanks for your patience.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Hi all!

I know it's quite a bit since my last message, but everything put together I finally managed to take a couple of weeks vacationing completely AFK, no phone, no internet in order to refresh my mind a bit.

I know 0.5 messed up with gym and strength values, I gonna put together a 0.5.1 to fix the issue and let you mates play smoothly.

I also took the chance to collect ideas, and I'd really like to change several dynamics in TUSC to evolve the gameplay. I'm not sure (yet) how many changes I'll introduce and how I'll distribute those changes across next releases, but for sure I want to release a 0.6 within the next ~month with some of these changes.

Stay tuned and, as usual, thanks for your patience.
Sounds like you had a good, refreshing time....good for you! We all need some time to refresh our mind and spirits!

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Is there a list of girl packs with TUSC content
The four initially were Kendra Spade, Cadence Lux, Dakota Skye, and Mia Lia...many of the creators are going back and adding TUSC content into the packs and some new packs have TUSC content. Scutterhuts table currently does not have a tab to check for TUSC content but you can go back on the Girlpack Release thread and check there...from newest and going backwards because the creators will say whether or not they have added TUSC content in.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes