5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
I have a question, what folders should be for night chances/events (bouncers/gym flow) ? package girls
There's no such a thing, in 0.5 events are handled by the system and are not-customisable in girlpacks.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I don't understand what to do to have these events?

I have to select a specific girl?

assign her as bouncer?

night chances/events (bouncers/gym flow)

and in a new game where are the cheats?

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
There's no such a thing, in 0.5 events are handled by the system and are not-customisable in girlpacks.
Thanks for the answer, well, I already played a little and understood what this event was about. Thank you very much for skipping the gym :)

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021

I have to select a specific girl?

assign her as bouncer?

night chances/events (bouncers/gym flow)

It means that bouncers actually do something in the gameflow.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
as Disgruntler pointed out, it just means bouncers now have a proper role during night. Chances just happen randomly during nights, with events with some strength. In order to successfully pass them, you need bouncers with specific strength allocated.

Same as before, check OP.

How do I run this game in windowed mode instead of full screen?
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ultimate-stripper-club-v0-4-2-everglow.99531/page-12#post-7316033

Reactions: yvat and Loganfin

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
ok
the bouncer thing is random good

but is it necessary to specifically assign a girl with strength 100 or 20 in the bouncers tab for the events to occur?

or not ?

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
but is it necessary to specifically assign a girl with strength 100 or 20 in the bouncers tab for the events to occur?
Nope, the events will occur anyhow (depending on probability which is calculated mainly on club popularity).
If you assign girls in allocations, they will spend the entire night as bouncers, otherwise you will rely to the automatic disposition algorithm as per the other sections.

Reactions: Morkar

DOaccolon

Oct 26, 2020
TUSC tells me at start, that "No girlpacks found!".
I changed the Girlpacks location in the Settings menu, but still get the message. Even after restart.

What am I doing wrong?

Game Version: 0.5.0

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
I changed the Girlpacks location in the Settings menu, but still get the message. Even after restart.

What am I doing wrong?

have you downloaded any girlpacks yet and how many? If you have then maybe the folder is placed else where or something. post a screenshot of the game folders.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

What am I doing wrong?

I don't have a good answer for that. My girlpacks aren't even in the same folder as my TUSC game, just on the same drive, and it finds them all with no issue. (As opposed to Venus club, which needs them to be in a specific place).

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Tried your suggestions and nope.
Still: No girlpacks found!

Any other ideas?
Maybe try to remove the hyphens and make your directory/path as short as possible? Sometimes special characters and long path/filenames makes programs do funny things.

DOaccolon

Oct 26, 2020
Maybe try to remove the hyphens and make your directory/path as short as possible? Sometimes special characters and long path/filenames makes programs do funny things.
Tried that also and moved the girlpack-folder around with a short and memorable directory path "D:\", but...
Still not working

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yes, I did that too, but ...
still not working
Odd. Only thing I can recommend is to have no special characters at all. Mine is in Unity Projects/VCCH Dev Build/Girlpacks so....

Oh hey, is it in Girlpacks or girlpacks (case sensitive)?

DOaccolon

Oct 26, 2020
Oh hey, is it in Girlpacks or girlpacks (case sensitive)?
Thx for the tipp. but still not working.
I moved a few girls in a separate folder, just to try the different approaches, but still not working:

PathLowerCase.jpg

The only thing I can do right now is to copy the girls to the girlpacks-folder in the TUSC-Folder.

So my conclusion for me personally is, that the functionality with changing folders in the settings-menu is not working properly.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes