5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
big problem of this game is training girls will fail mostly and this is bad. another problem is during work, their openness wont growth or will growth veryyy less. which makes it boring to play
The stats of Lewdness (it in for excitment), Boastfulness (in it for the dollars), and Submissiveness (in it to be told what to do) actually matter as to which dialog you pick.

As a general rule, use dialog options that match their highest. Alternatively, create a config for the girl that gives them something better than a 60 in one of these stats.

remm

Jan 18, 2018
Has anybody encountered a bug where you get stuck in the gym, when you train with a girl, then you proceed to the "reward", select something and then you're just stuck in the scene without being able to exit it?
Same issue here. That's sad :(

Fartscrappy

Oct 13, 2020
Hello, may a suggest a windowed mode in the next releases, if not already in roadmap?

Having the game in fullscreen only can be... frustrating. ;)

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So, quick review, feedback, and suggestions.

Overall, game's a great framework, love the loop, played it quite a few times, so let that be the baseline for my criticisms.

There isn't enough clarity on what stats actually do for you or a girl outside of openness. I feel that popularity increases tips, maybe? You've got two different types of work experience, Experience and Work Proficiency and I have no idea what either really does in game, so I just ignore them. I can't tell whether charisma is affecting training or not, but it doesn't seem to matter because early game I can just dump time into training using books to 90+ charisma almost immediately. Popularity seems important but there's no way to affect it.

This leads to the problem where the only start I'd want to do is the 20k start, because strength doesn't matter (yet) and charisma can be capped too quickly and only works on some training (with no transparency as which it does and does not). 10 charisma is just not worth 5k.

The other problem is that girls training really just comes down to 'pick highest stat's training' and that's not terribly deep or interesting on your 7th or 8th playthrough.

How would I resolve this?

Well, the most important interaction with girls is that 0-10 stage of training them before they become self-reliant. I don't think I'd want to change this inherently because no one really wants to train a girl past a certain point. So how do we improve this without harming the fundamental gameplay we enjoy?

Rather than have charisma maybe affect all training, have each stat affect a different attitude of training.

So, for example, massage skill could be replaced with something reflecting more hands-on-ness--maybe call it Rakishness, reflecting your flirtatiousness. This could be paired with Lewdness-based training, because your ability to flirt with them might encourage them to be more flirtatious. This in turn can be used to increase the rate at which girls gain openness passively after the 10 stage, or gain work experience, potentially through the spa or bathrooms.

Charisma can be reworked to Salesmanship. Obviously this would pair with Boastfulness, and would also be used to affect costs of supplies, get better returns on supplies (which can be used to reduce the dominance of the bar early game for other builds) and could be used as a stat governing the ability to train Popularity, which would increase girls' costs but also increase girls' returns.

Strength could be changed to Intimidation for both you and the girls, and paired with Obedience for that style of training. I'd want to see what the expanded bouncer play actually ends up being like before commenting but the idea of having a stat which is a defensive trait in terms of running your club seems interesting. It'd also depend what other management style stuff you bring in but this stat already has the promise of affecting strategy outside the training layer so this is really more about bringing it into the training layer.

This basically changes the early-mid game a bit, such that you'd consider a girl's stats and how they work within the framework of your own, as well as making the ancillary systems matter (or at least seem to matter more)

Overall though, enjoyable game. It just needs a biiiiiit more depth in the management layer, some way to make stats feel like they matter more and then it'll be something I'll be playing again and again. More than I already do.

EDIT: Oh, also, Quality of Life addition: In the training menu, if a girl is unavailable to be talked to because they're someone else, have something mention where they are. Possibly the button that's grey'd out now just says the location, 'In Gym' for example.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2018
tldr: Sometimes buying supplies reduces the value for "Staff ready for next opening".

- Example
Before buying supplies 24 of 24 Staff was ready for next opening.
After buying max supplies by clicking on the "max" button for alcol, cigars etc. Staff ready for next opening dropped to 0.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your work on TUSC!

Last edited:

anon62195

Apr 13, 2018
tldr: Sometimes buying supplies reduces the value for "Staff ready for next opening".

- Example
Before buying supplies 24 of 24 Staff was ready for next opening.
After buying max supplies by clicking on the "max" button for alcol, cigars etc. Staff ready for next opening dropped to 0.

- How often does this occur?
Seemingly on random days.
Mood and energy of a sufficient number of girls is high enough to work but 0 staff is able to work.

- Further tests performed
To limit the effect I tried to only buy max alcol and then leave the supplies menu.
This resulted in 13 of 24 Staff available for next opening.
Entering the supplies menu again and then buying max cigars resulted in 0 of 24 Staff available.

- Purchased upgrades:
Rooms,3 , Stage 2, Bar 3, Bath 2, VIP 1, SPA 1, Gym 2, Marketing 1,
Not sure after which upgrade I first noticed this happening.

May update this post later if I figure out more details when this happens.
So far thank you for your work on TUSC.
Each girl has a nightly salary and won't work if you don't have enough money to cover that salary before that night's income.

Reactions: Cassio VanBurace

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
EDIT: Oh, also, Quality of Life addition: In the training menu, if a girl is unavailable to be talked to because they're someone else, have something mention where they are. Possibly the button that's grey'd out now just says the location, 'In Gym' for example.
And don't grey it out... pressing that button should take you to the appropriate area.

While we are at it, what I would love is a way to track a single girl throughout the night. (Maybe in the CCTV section that is not yet implemented?) Basically, if she isn't performing, show the current default screen. But when she goes on stage, or to the spa/vip/etc, follow and watch.

andmont

Dec 8, 2017
Anyone experiencing trouble with video loading? Some girls videos (Alexis Fawx Venus Club pack) do not load properly, only audio loads, video does not appear.

nma

Aug 11, 2020
Hey, just a quick bug report for 0.4.0: on Ubuntu Linux 20, I couldn't start the game when the path it was under had a space in it. I had to change the mount point of the drive to not have any spaces in it; once I did, it worked fine. But with spaces in it, the engine crashed on startup. There may be a bug dealing with path names with spaces.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I've been inspired to start the VERY long process of taking my girlpacks and adapting them to the updated format, while adding my own video clips along the way as fills for the new categories and other good ones. I have over 150, so I'm starting with my favorites and going from there. But its a fun way to pass the time. :sneaky:(y)

EDIT:

Advice for anyone else who might go into this. In the folders within the example girl pack, you need to Capitalize the first letter of each category, or the game can't recognize that it's there. Took me a bit to figure this out. Once I did, it worked.

Last edited:

tteettee

Jun 4, 2017
QUESTION: NEVER A GIRL GOES TO BATH OR SPA after club open. EVEN IF i SELECT GIRLS IN BATH OR MAID STILL NOTHING. basically only bartender, stage and vip. anyone experience the same thing? Thanks.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
QUESTION: NEVER A GIRL GOES TO BATH OR SPA after club open. EVEN IF i SELECT GIRLS IN BATH OR MAID STILL NOTHING. basically only bartender, stage and vip. anyone experience the same thing? Thanks.
Need to ask, do those girls have content for the gloryhole or spa? If they don't, they can't go.

Reactions: styles76

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That's the reason why then. You need girls that have the TUSC content specifically added. If you go in the airtable for venus, there's a column to indicate TUSC-enhanced girlpacks. They're starting to get made/enhanced/added but that takes time, of course. And the two are cross compatible, because TUSC-enhanced packs still have the Venus compatible categories, Venus just doesn't see the TUSC files.

Reactions: styles76

tteettee

Jun 4, 2017
That's the reason why then. You need girls that have the TUSC content specifically added. If you go in the airtable for venus, there's a column to indicate TUSC-enhanced girlpacks. They're starting to get made/enhanced/added but that takes time, of course. And the two are cross compatible, because TUSC-enhanced packs still have the Venus compatible categories, Venus just doesn't see the TUSC files.
Thanks a lot for your explanation. Take care!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
FYI, for anyone who's making or adjusting girlpacks for TUSC format, the game will only play the videos if the categories AND sub categories for the folder names are exactly the same as for Venus Club. I couldn't figure out why the ones I had switched up weren't working and then it hit me. After I fixed it, it seems to be good.

So if you want to use the TUSC example girlpack, you'll need to make some adjustments before you start.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes