5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Some of the VIP room 'abruptness' could be alleviated, if when you are watching a room, it will stay the same girl unless and until:

1) The girl needs to go perform in a different venue.
2) The girl is tired and no longer is performing.

IE - if I am watching a particular girl in the VIP section, as long as she is performing in the VIP section, she will stay in the room I am watching.

Reactions: GrooveDaddy

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
And as a hopefully easy QoL improvement: Could the staff sorting and filtering controls be sticky? If I sort by energy or openness, and then filter by availability, it should stay that way until I change it, no matter what else I am doing.

Lastly, the 'Available' filter should have three settings:

1) All girls
2) Available
3) Available for training

Last edited:
Reactions: mgunner2010

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
I agree with the Staff sorting and filtering being sticky. Often, when training, I want to sort by Openness and it gets tiring to constantly have to filter it for every girl during the training. If, say, I could filter it once by a trait and it stuck it would make the game run a lot more smoother. I like what you have done so far with the expansion and everything on what was started before and hope you continue to work on this. Also, are you planning on a Closed Circuit TV option because I do see that button within the game itself? And thank you for the auto training with the girls on 10 Openness, it really helps in-game time management when dealing with a large amount of models.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
How do you increase the End. stat??? I noticed that it affects how long a girl will stay in the VIP rooms performing acts. Is it increased naturally through performing or is there also another way to train it to increase?

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Also, what benefit is there right now to the main character (ie you?) to having a high massage stat?? I know you can ask to give/receive massages in the Spa but is there a benefit to that right now? And I also have the 6 TUSC enabled girls from the Airflow Chart but they will give the Spa work with the increasing Lewdness as time goes by but does my stat affect that in any way?

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
So, I still didn't replied to you all, but in the meantime I was able to build a 0.4.1 :cool:

Mind this is a patch release for 0.4.0, so no actual new features (that will be in 0.5). Here is what's changed:

- TUSC now tries to load VC videos ignoring case in folders structure
- fixed launch on linux when path includes white spaces
- enhanced VC packs data porting (credits to @CaptC who originally shared logics in girlpacks thread)
- fixed dispositions view weird behaviour
- fixed bug in gym preventing performances to correctly load
- enhanced night processing algo
- reviewed day scheduling weights for spa
- sorting in staff list is now kept within a game session (but not saved)
As usual, I'll wait for mirrors and then update the OP.

And, as I stated before, I'll answer to eveything in the next days.
Cheers!

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I am getting an "Error: can't start" when trying to start up 4.1 with an alternate directory. I cleared that setting, put a couple packs in the default location, and then 4.1 started fine. Please don't make me copy all those packs... LOL

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I love the interactions I see form the preview images, that's something that most maangment games lack..It's great to build a business but where is the fun in that if you don't have fun throughout the whole process?

Edit: Does anyone have an all in one compilation of girl packs? The only one I found is like 100Giga and I think that's too much something along the lines of 5 to 10 giga would be great..

Last edited:

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Sooo.. some answers:

I have a few questions or suggestions:

- Where are the savegames saved? When I switched from 0.3.1 to 0.4.0, I unfortunately lost all my progress and have to start from scratch :-( Of course I could push the girls via the cheats. But I find that unlocking the skills is what makes the game fun :)
- I noticed that in the VIP area the girls like to leave their slot when another girl comes into the VIP area and thus expands the list. The slot is then empty or occupied by another girl. The video then jumps directly to the girl who is occupying the slot. Is there a possibility to connect the girl to the slot for the time she is in the area?
- Since the content for TUSC and VC will be different: Would it make sense to open a separate thread for pure TUSC content?
- I think the installation of the sorting in the squad area is great. I would suggest sorting by training level so that you can sort by how advanced the girls are in training, as far as that is possible. That way you don't always have to check individually how far the girls are. Or is that the sorting under Openness? I haven't been able to test the new version yet.
Wasserflasche03
- as someone pointed out already, on windows saves are under %APPDATA%\tusc, but when saves are not compatible between a version and the next, moving those saves will just give you a poor gaming experience. Eventually, as the amount of "breaking changes" between a release and the subsequent will drop in the future, saves will be compatible between multiple versions
- I don't really think it would make sense to split the girlpacks community into 2 divided groups.. I already saw the airtable was updated for tusc contents, and people in the relevant thread seems more supportive to have just one place for girlpacks. And it makes sense, at the end.
- trainings increase openness, so you can sort by openness and the result is the same

Would it be possible to have the cheat increase the girls' stats 10 points at a time instead of just max?
phlore101 added in the todos for 0.5

Suggestion: I think there's a lot of potential with events. Maybe raids from the authorities as well if you don't bribe politicians or police occasionally (or at least buy a permit) when the club starts offering new services? Maybe good events sometimes too, where if the club has a good night, during the late hours certain girls decide to push the limit and operate at a higher openness than their current level?
atmosphere1980 yup, make sense also to extend the thing to "good events". 0.5 will start from the bad ones though :)

One suggestion: Any chance you could implement girl-girl performances somewhere in there? I don't know if that's a standard thing but in the areas I'm familiar with the clubs offer those, usually as a stage performance.
It might be possible one-day, at the moment I feel it would only be another thing with few contents to show. Let's see how much contents will be available in the future for the implemented sections/performances and post-pone to thing for the moment :)

What about implementing difficulty levels? Having an easy level that doesn't require much strategy beyond what's required now. But at harder levels, the game gets more nuanced. I think the key is it being fun and not super repetitive. The training is fun when you have a small team, but when you have a team of 30, that probably gets too repetitive for most players.

One suggestion to make the game harder but still enjoyable: competition. Risk of your girls defecting to another club. Limited pool of girls you can just hire. To get the best girls, maybe you have to visit a rival club, scout out the talent, and convince them to come to yours? It could be a way to keep the game interesting once you have all the improvements. Maybe that's too much like a sub-game?

Maybe another management feature would be to use theme nights. Pick a theme where girls who fit a certain category work that night. Gives a way to give part of the crew a rest and you can put some kind of randomization in where you may attract a bigger audience. Maybe one theme could be amateur night where your hired girls rest and unhired girls work that night, and rather than making salary, they make whatever tips come in that night. Maybe fake amateur night, where your inexperienced girls work, and they get some kind of openness bonus.
Those are cool ideas man. But I can't see a way to implement such things in the next immediate future. I noted those in the ideas, hopefully I'll find a way to introduce such things one day.

is there any way to run this on Windows 7 ?
Nope.

Would it be possible to use clips from other performances like foreplay and oral as a fallback solution for girlpacks which arent yet updated for tusc?
Lord Phobos I'm not sure about the advantage. I mean, yeah, the gym and the spa would probably benefit from that, but all the "section bound" performances like training, massage, gloryhole would still be missing, and thus the experience would still be poor. Let's say I need to think more on this, but at the moment I can't see a real advantage in doing that.

There isn't enough clarity on what stats actually do for you or a girl outside of openness. I feel that popularity increases tips, maybe? You've got two different types of work experience, Experience and Work Proficiency and I have no idea what either really does in game, so I just ignore them. I can't tell whether charisma is affecting training or not, but it doesn't seem to matter because early game I can just dump time into training using books to 90+ charisma almost immediately. Popularity seems important but there's no way to affect it.

This leads to the problem where the only start I'd want to do is the 20k start, because strength doesn't matter (yet) and charisma can be capped too quickly and only works on some training (with no transparency as which it does and does not). 10 charisma is just not worth 5k.

The other problem is that girls training really just comes down to 'pick highest stat's training' and that's not terribly deep or interesting on your 7th or 8th playthrough.

How would I resolve this?

Well, the most important interaction with girls is that 0-10 stage of training them before they become self-reliant. I don't think I'd want to change this inherently because no one really wants to train a girl past a certain point. So how do we improve this without harming the fundamental gameplay we enjoy?

Rather than have charisma maybe affect all training, have each stat affect a different attitude of training.

So, for example, massage skill could be replaced with something reflecting more hands-on-ness--maybe call it Rakishness, reflecting your flirtatiousness. This could be paired with Lewdness-based training, because your ability to flirt with them might encourage them to be more flirtatious. This in turn can be used to increase the rate at which girls gain openness passively after the 10 stage, or gain work experience, potentially through the spa or bathrooms.

Charisma can be reworked to Salesmanship. Obviously this would pair with Boastfulness, and would also be used to affect costs of supplies, get better returns on supplies (which can be used to reduce the dominance of the bar early game for other builds) and could be used as a stat governing the ability to train Popularity, which would increase girls' costs but also increase girls' returns.

Strength could be changed to Intimidation for both you and the girls, and paired with Obedience for that style of training. I'd want to see what the expanded bouncer play actually ends up being like before commenting but the idea of having a stat which is a defensive trait in terms of running your club seems interesting. It'd also depend what other management style stuff you bring in but this stat already has the promise of affecting strategy outside the training layer so this is really more about bringing it into the training layer.

This basically changes the early-mid game a bit, such that you'd consider a girl's stats and how they work within the framework of your own, as well as making the ancillary systems matter (or at least seem to matter more)
Disgruntler this is actually a remarkable suggestion. I really think that's the right key to improve the actual system. Of course, this will take quite a lot of time, and probably several releases to review the dynamics, but for sure looks like a good path to go.

EDIT: Oh, also, Quality of Life addition: In the training menu, if a girl is unavailable to be talked to because they're someone else, have something mention where they are. Possibly the button that's grey'd out now just says the location, 'In Gym' for example.
And don't grey it out... pressing that button should take you to the appropriate area.
Disgruntler CaptC in todo list for 0.5

While we are at it, what I would love is a way to track a single girl throughout the night. (Maybe in the CCTV section that is not yet implemented?) Basically, if she isn't performing, show the current default screen. But when she goes on stage, or to the spa/vip/etc, follow and watch.
This sounds quite hard to implement. Let's see if CCTV will fit this need in 0.5.

FWIW, I have been able to get girls to show up in the Spa and Bath, but I haven't been able to have them actually do anything while there. The links are greyed out. I have videos in those categories for the girls, so that's not the issue. Is there something involving the training that's supposed to trigger? Anyone else have any thoughts?
Loganfin regarding doing massages or training girls in gym: the rule is that you need more strength or massage points compared to the girl. On the "receiving" side, performances will follow the openness of the relevant "general" category.

another suggestion that in the training sessions in the rooms you can unlock the group sex scenes and they are not limited only to seeing them in the vip room with "others" participating in them
Morkar that would make sense if a 3some with other girls in POV mode would exist, otherwise IMHO it doesn't really. I mean it's like "yeah, I'm talking to a girl to gain smth, and then 4 more dicks appears from nowhere".. :/

How do you increase the End. stat??? I noticed that it affects how long a girl will stay in the VIP rooms performing acts. Is it increased naturally through performing or is there also another way to train it to increase?
mgunner2010 You can't. Endurance will rise and drop depending on how many consecutive sessions a girl make during nights. High endurance means they will loose energy and mood with a lower rate.

Also, what benefit is there right now to the main character (ie you?) to having a high massage stat?? I know you can ask to give/receive massages in the Spa but is there a benefit to that right now? And I also have the 6 TUSC enabled girls from the Airflow Chart but they will give the Spa work with the increasing Lewdness as time goes by but does my stat affect that in any way?
mgunner2010 no, the massage trait right now is useful only to give massages to the girls. Which also means you can increase their moods during the day phase. More advantages will come in future releases.

news of 0.5?
Morkar I did not even started coding it. Just released 0.4.1, I think I need 2 or 3 weeks at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loganfin

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
I am getting an "Error: can't start" when trying to start up 4.1 with an alternate directory. I cleared that setting, put a couple packs in the default location, and then 4.1 started fine. Please don't make me copy all those packs... LOL
I'm playing the game myself with girlpacks loaded from a different directory, that sounds strange. Maybe try to change the directory back to the original from settings. Mind a thing: In case of **several** girlpacks, the first loading will be quite slow. With ~90 girlpacks on win I see smth like 5-8 seconds to load on my system.

I'm getting an "Error: cannot start" after the game boots up
Platform? Windows, linux, mac..

aiesh

Dec 26, 2019
Short suggestion - maybe a little button to allow automatic random switching on given interval between girls on the VIP view?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks for all of the feedback, Everglow! Looking forward to what you include in the next major update.

globiskas

Apr 3, 2018
CSS:
img {

-webkit-user-drag: none;

-khtml-user-drag: none;

-moz-user-drag: none;

-o-user-drag: none;

user-drag: none;

}
on images so you cant drag them. It breaks immersion :p

in case you need mouse wheel seek on videos

JavaScript:
After further investigation it wont work because you stream the videos with python which does not support seeking!
// Select the node that will be observed for mutations
let targetNode = document.querySelector('.app');
function wheel(e) {
    let seekTime = 3; //in seconds
    let vid = e.target.querySelector('video') || e.target;
    if (!vid.paused) {
        e.preventDefault();
        if (e.deltaY < 0) {
            vid.currentTime += seekTime;
        } else {
            vid.currentTime -= seekTime;
        }
    }
};
// Options for the observer (which mutations to observe)
let config = { attributes: true, childList: true, subtree: true };

// Callback function to execute when mutations are observed
let callback = function (mutationsList, observer) {
    for (const mutation of mutationsList) {
        if (mutation.type === 'childList') {
            try {
                setTimeout(() => {
                    document.querySelectorAll('.video').forEach(el => {
                        el.addEventListener('wheel', wheel);
                    });
                }, 100);

} catch (e) { }
        }

}
};

// Create an observer instance linked to the callback function
let observer = new MutationObserver(callback);

// Start observing the target node for configured mutations
observer.observe(targetNode, config);

Last edited:

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I am confused here.

Downloaded Windows version and started the game. It is asking for a "girlpack" but none can be found. What am I suppose to do?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I like the design overall. The resource management part of the game is completely borked though. I bought every upgrade in week 1 pretty easily and was making over $300,000 a day in profit and that's without enough girl packs to even come close to fully utilizing the brothell. I only have about 20 girlpacks. The bar in particular generates a massive amount of money.

I like the randomized stats for the girls. I also like the way training works although it's so easy to upgrade the brothell that it's kind of odd having almost all of the rooms idle because none of the girls have been trained past the stage yet. I've only gotten as far as oral in my game so far so a few of my girls will work the vip room but most of them are stuck at the stage or the bar.

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
I am confused here.

Downloaded Windows version and started the game. It is asking for a "girlpack" but none can be found. What am I suppose to do?
"Note: the game comes without girlpacks, you should download them separately (check notes) in order to play."

look above the downloads

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes