5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

siul15

Mar 17, 2019
Hello, the game doesn't work for me either.
It doesn't recognize the girlpacks folder...be it in the base folder or in another directory.
Indicates error.

Reactions: pinktoiletpaper

MizRo

Jul 15, 2018
I think i'd enjoy this game if i had a single clue on how to work this. Every girlpack i download has 1 girl, so i can only play with 1 girl at a time? And how the hell do i even open the club. All i've done is train the girl. I do not understand

Jan 7, 2018
Hello, the game doesn't work for me either.
It doesn't recognize the girlpacks folder...be it in the base folder or in another directory.
Indicates error.
"No girlpacks found" for me too. Whenever I try and change folder via settings, it keep saying "default"? It worked with 4.0

Playing on a Mac.

Again, when the game starts, it shows a warning message, but since it starts in full screen I can't figure out what it says, and when I switch to windowed the message isn't there anymore. Maybe it asks for disk/network access, and since it isn't granted, it doesn't find the girlpacks folder?

andmont

Dec 8, 2017
Hello people, just played the new version and found some possible bugs (might be just me). The scenes at the gym work most the times but ocasionally the scene gets stuck and you cant leave, forcing to load game. Also, the 1080p videos do not load in the game.

PD: Great to hear the plans from everglow on his responses, best of luck man!. Also as a suggestion, if possible in group scenes priorize group finishes.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I've realized that due to augmenting my girlpacks, I'm going to need to buy a bigger external drive to keep it all on sooner or later, LOL. My 2 TB drive is now 80% full, between the original videos and the scenes that I cut up. When I'm done with them, each girl takes up between 1-4 gigs. I think I'm going to wait on the solid state prices to go down, though.

andmont

Dec 8, 2017
I think i'd enjoy this game if i had a single clue on how to work this. Every girlpack i download has 1 girl, so i can only play with 1 girl at a time? And how the hell do i even open the club. All i've done is train the girl. I do not understand
You can hire more girls via upgrading the club, to achieve this you need money, which you can gain by opening the club with a stage or bar (wait until 20:00).

BlckDragon

Nov 24, 2017
I am getting an "Error: can't start" when trying to start up 4.1 with an alternate directory. I cleared that setting, put a couple packs in the default location, and then 4.1 started fine. Please don't make me copy all those packs... LOL
I am getting this same problem, using gamepacks in a non default location and when i start the game the start button becomes "Error: cannot Start".
I have tried resetting the location but no dice same issue

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021

To get started, you need to have at least:

Rooms 1 (In order to have a girl)
Stage 1 (In order to have the girl perform)
Wages to pay the girl.
It needs to be 20:00.

Once all four are true, you can start the night phase which goes through in realtime and calculates the performances, while you can watch the stage, vip areas, etc.

You have enough starting money that you can also do get extra stuff, maybe Rooms 2 to have 6 girls, or Bar to get extra income, or Stage 2--there's multiple strategies that you can use, experiment and figure it out. Just remember that Bar requires you keep your stocks resupplied and any penetration act will use condoms.

My only advice: Buy a dildo per girl, and give it to them. This will allow them to self-train once they hit openness 10 (the minimum to use a dildo performance).

MizRo

Jul 15, 2018
To get started, you need to have at least:

Rooms 1 (In order to have a girl)
Stage 1 (In order to have the girl perform)
Wages to pay the girl.
It needs to be 20:00.

Once all four are true, you can start the night phase which goes through in realtime and calculates the performances, while you can watch the stage, vip areas, etc.

You have enough starting money that you can also do get extra stuff, maybe Rooms 2 to have 6 girls, or Bar to get extra income, or Stage 2--there's multiple strategies that you can use, experiment and figure it out. Just remember that Bar requires you keep your stocks resupplied and any penetration act will use condoms.

My only advice: Buy a dildo per girl, and give it to them. This will allow them to self-train once they hit openness 10 (the minimum to use a dildo performance).
Thanks! The only thing left is that i have no clue how to work the girl packs. I put 2 packs into 1 folder and i only get 1 girl. Also, are there packs with multiple girls out there?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks! The only thing left is that i have no clue how to work the girl packs. I put 2 packs into 1 folder and i only get 1 girl. Also, are there packs with multiple girls out there?
Each pack is one girl. There is a fairly standard system that they need to follow to work. What I would recommend doing is just creating a folder for them all, and placing them all into that one by one. Never put one of the girlpacks into another one or nothing will work.

When you download them, if you just unpack them straight into that main folder (I just label mine girlpacks) everything should work fine, as long as the pack itself has been created properly.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
So for my understanding: "baths" are the toilets?
Is there a way to automatically order items? Yes: use Cheats via c-c-c-c
Will there be stats over time available? Like some graphs of progress in revenue (this is a management game after all)...

Last edited:

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
And a QOL request: can you please move the fire button away from the interaction button? I have been unwillingly firing girls.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
So for my understanding: "baths" are the toilets?
Is there a way to automatically order items?
Will there be stats over time available? Like some graphs of progress in revenue (this is a management game after all)...
I think that for now, bath just = gloryhole.

Mar 22, 2021
Take it slow, just hire a few girls at the start. Ones that don't earn much per day. Then buy the bar and level it up. Before you know it, you'll have more money than you know what to do with.
I can second that. Early on the bar is what makes your money. Buy Rooms 1 and Rooms 2, Stage 1, Bar 1, hire six low-earning girls, spend all the money you earn on upgrading the bar and keeping it stocked, leaving just enough at the end of each turn to pay salaries for the night. Once you have Bar 3, the money starts coming in faster. Max out the bar, then start upgrading the stage and VIP and hiring more staff. You can start hiring the higher earning girls at that point.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
RE: "Can't start" bug

I have copied a few packs into a test directory and this latest version seems to work fine. So my theory is that the game is either running out of resources because there are too many packs, or there is something in one of my in-development packs that is breaking the game. Given I am not the only one, I think the game cannot handle the number of packs that I have. (Currently 945.)

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
RE: "Can't start" bug

I have copied a few packs into a test directory and this latest version seems to work fine. So my theory is that the game is either running out of resources because there are too many packs, or there is something in one of my in-development packs that is breaking the game. Given I am not the only one, I think the game cannot handle the number of packs that I have. (Currently 945.)
Makes sense. FWIW, I have about 250 and have no issues.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes