5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There's no need for a cheat. The game is the grind. By the time you progress with three or four girls, you'll be rolling in money. There's no need or point in buying everything before you can use it.
The bar is actually pretty close to a cheat. You can buy the level 3 bar on day 1 and by the end of the week you'll be making over 100k a day easily.

Reactions: Loganfin

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Behold the stage 4 marketting 4 speed run no girls%

This strip club strips so hard we stripped it of talent.

1645585013670.png

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Trying to write a training file. Any way to check it works? I can't get the text to show, nor get any errors.

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
I got the 0.4.1, the VC girlpacks arent recognized and the tusc girlpacks do load in but in both cases there is nobody to hire ...

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I got the 0.4.1, the VC girlpacks arent recognized and the tusc girlpacks do load in but in both cases there is nobody to hire ...
Did you build the room first? No room == no place to stay for the girl.
All my VC packs are recognized.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
everglow would it be possible to add a working example of a training file to the example girl? And include an example how to play custom files/show custom pics while training?

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Just a suggestion. After a couple of playthroughs I know that you have the VIP/SPA/BATHS set to rotate every 15 minutes of game time and the Main Stage to rotate every 30 minutes of game time. Would making the VIP/Spa/Bath area rotate every 30 minutes also be possible to bring it into the same rotation as the dance area? It would just be a quality of life issue to make checking the areas easier say if I did not pause the time and even if I did use the pause feature to be able to check the changes in girls rotation once through. If the number of girls hired is small it is not so much a problem but when you get to having a large number of girls performing your rotation becomes quite heavy after a while and I end up pausing every 15 minutes of game time to see who has rotated through.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Just a suggestion. After a couple of playthroughs I know that you have the VIP/SPA/BATHS set to rotate every 15 minutes of game time and the Main Stage to rotate every 30 minutes of game time. Would making the VIP/Spa/Bath area rotate every 30 minutes also be possible to bring it into the same rotation as the dance area?
mgunner2010 Actually performances' timing depends on the level of the different areas. You can check in the upgrades description, they states the increase in performances duration (eg: VIP rise from 15min to 1h).

I'll take the chance to share a little status update: I've started working on 0.5, but it's taking a bit longer than expected, so I can't make (yet) any promises. Also, I'll eventually publish a 0.4.2 in the meantime trying to address girlpacks load issues with 0.4.1 and (hopefully) the 1080p videos issue.

Cheers

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Okay, so I spent about an hour trying to figure this game out and I'm really stumped. I just can't seem to turn a profit. I was confused by the fact that I could set a girl to the stage and still get a "nobody is on stage" when I checked. I hired a girl and have her dance, but I still count losses.

Is there a guide or turorial for this game? I like the concept but it's not really well explained in-game.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Okay, so I spent about an hour trying to figure this game out and I'm really stumped. I just can't seem to turn a profit. I was confused by the fact that I could set a girl to the stage and still get a "nobody is on stage" when I checked. I hired a girl and have her dance, but I still count losses.

Is there a guide or turorial for this game? I like the concept but it's not really well explained in-game.
There is only one source of 'loss' for money in which you're not paying directly and that is the wages of the girls you've hired. You always have to make sure you have enough to pay them.

At the start, you might not be making a lot, so what's likely happening is you have a girl who is more expensive than your income would be. So on the nights you can afford her, she goes on stage and eats all your profits. And on the nights you can't, she won't go out at all. All you end up doing is just paying her and doing not much else in an endless loop.

If you fire her, hire a low popularity girl to start, one with 5-9 pop, you'll only have to pay 200 per day she works. Then you'll be making a steady predictable profit and can expand from there.

As well, don't assign her anywhere. You want her able to float because you want state presence AND you want bar presence to sell your drinks. Floaters are good until you know you want some specific places for specific girls down the road.

Mar 22, 2021
Here are some notes I took on what has worked for me. I don't guarantee they're optimal but they're good enough you can be successful in the game.

First, make sure you have at least 1-2 girls who will work for $300 per day or less. Edit the YML files if necessary and lower their popularity.
Buy stage 1 and rooms 1 and hire one girl.
Buy bar 1 and supplies to get through the first night. If you have 3 girls, you probably can sell 150 drinks.

If you have money left, buy rooms 2 and hire no more than 2 more. Keep salary overhead as close to $600 as you can early on.

Buy the book on persuasion and read it. Repeat every day. Advance time and read the book more to increase your persuasion skills. This makes it more likely training will be successful.

At around 17:00, visit the girls and train them. To increase their openness, appeal to their highest stat. You can't train after 19:30.
Lewdness: appeal to excitement/fun
Boasting: appeal to money
Obedience: appeal to satisfying customers

Don't spend all your money and leave some buffer until you're comfortable with how much profit you're able to make.

At 20:00, open the club.

You can use the arrow to simulate the night without having to watch the whole thing.

You should find you turned a small profit, around $400-$450.

Buy Bar 2 before stage 2. The money is in the bar early on. There's no point in having stage 2 until you have at least one girl who will pose (openness 6).

Bar 2 really increases the profit. You probably can't afford to max the cigars, but buy as many cigars as you can while leaving $600 left to pay salary.

Now you should turn a better profit. Stock up on supplies as much as you can while leaving $600 left for salaries.

At this point it may make sense to hire another girl so you have three available.

Repeat, leaving enough to cover salaries.

When a girl gets to an openness of 10, give her a gift. She becomes self training. You can still train to speed her along, but it's not required at that point.

When you're turning enough profit to be able to buy maximum supplies, hire enough girls to have 6. But stay as low budget as possible this early.

Around day 9, you should have enough for stage 2, and most of your dancers willing to take advantage of it. Don't buy stage 2 until you can buy supplies and the stage and have enough left to cover salaries (at least $1200).

At this point, it probably makes the most sense to buy bath 1, gym 1, VIP 1, bar 3, and rooms 3 in that order and start hiring more girls. The profits are rolling in at this point that it's hard to make mistakes.

And at this point, you're making enough you can buy improvements to make the game more fun. Bar 3 is the fastest path to money, but you probably want stage 2 and bath 1 first. You'll need VIP 1 as well before you can buy rooms 3 and hire more girls.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
There is only one source of 'loss' for money in which you're not paying directly and that is the wages of the girls you've hired. You always have to make sure you have enough to pay them.

At the start, you might not be making a lot, so what's likely happening is you have a girl who is more expensive than your income would be. So on the nights you can afford her, she goes on stage and eats all your profits. And on the nights you can't, she won't go out at all. All you end up doing is just paying her and doing not much else in an endless loop.

If you fire her, hire a low popularity girl to start, one with 5-9 pop, you'll only have to pay 200 per day she works. Then you'll be making a steady predictable profit and can expand from there.

As well, don't assign her anywhere. You want her able to float because you want state presence AND you want bar presence to sell your drinks. Floaters are good until you know you want some specific places for specific girls down the road.
Thank you. I failed to see that some girl packs have ridiculous wages.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
everglow would it be possible to add a working example of a training file to the example girl? And include an example how to play custom files/show custom pics while training?
hotmike In the OP you can find a PDF with the trainpack guide.
You can also check the default training files in the game data/train folder. As for custom images/videos: it is not supported (yet?)

Reactions: hotmike
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes