5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

anakonak

Oct 12, 2020
The game seems to be running slow, especially when selecting girls for hire and dispositons. I also have a save file that crashed whenever clicking the bar in dispositions menu. But, idk. Maybe electron is the problem. And, I still don't get how to increase reputation. Is there any guide for this game?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The game seems to be running slow, especially when selecting girls for hire and dispositons. I also have a save file that crashed whenever clicking the bar in dispositions menu. But, idk. Maybe electron is the problem. And, I still don't get how to increase reputation. Is there any guide for this game?
Increasing reputation is accomplished by purchasing more upgrades.

anakonak

Oct 12, 2020
kay, I finally got the hang of it. The game seems to be insanely unbalanced honestly. I think upgrades should be gated. Just like everyone said. Bars are insanely OP early on

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
In the yml file, what does the following section mean? I'm asking so that I can fix up some of the Venus club packs I have with premade values.

finish:
gym_fallback: true
spa_fallback: true
gloryhole_fallback: false

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
In the yml file, what does the following section mean? I'm asking so that I can fix up some of the Venus club packs I have with premade values.

finish:
gym_fallback: true
spa_fallback: true
gloryhole_fallback: false
From the guide in the OP, I quote:
finish.[gym|spa|gloryhole]_fallback : booleans (true or false) which tells the game when to use or not standard finish videos for the specified category. If this value is false for a specific category, it means the girl won’t be able to perform finish actions unless specific videos are present inside the girlpack.
It means (by default) standard finish videos will be used after gym or spa performances if specific videos are not present, whereas in gloryhole the system expects specific finish performances.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
From the guide in the OP, I quote:

It means (by default) standard finish videos will be used after gym or spa performances if specific videos are not present, whereas in gloryhole the system expects specific finish performances.
So set it to true if there arent any spa or gym etc videos, so it fallsback to a standard (venus) finisher?

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
in 0.5 no because surely you will focus on finishing the gym spa and others I hope that in 0.6 you can finally add the "office" (or dungeon) or whatever you want to call it a place where you can personally have your favorite girls saved as "personal assistants" and you can give them other orders or assign them other tasks etc and be the player's personal corner within the game

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Just encountered a strange "bug" I think. One of my girls was stuck at Openness 19 for a couple of nights. She had the ability to self train but I finally went and did training with her and she jumped not one point but 3 to 22 Openness. And she suddenly appeared almost all night within the VIP room the next time I opened the club. It was almost as if the game had "forgotten" about her until I did the training. Dont know if that is a bug or not. I am using the latest build and the girl is from Rosalyn Sphinx girlpack if that helps any. Keep up the great work and looking forward to any further developments with the game!

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Also this is on a new started game with the latest build also, not a previous save from an older game build.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
There is a Girlpacks subfolder in the TUSC folder. Putting them in there is the easiest way to make TUSC find them.
You can even have the girlpacks folder anywhere on your PC and it should be able to find it. Mine is in a completely different directory with VC, and TUSC has no trouble.

Reactions: Disgruntler

Wankelracer

Jul 18, 2017
Is it corect that Airtable only has 67 <girlpacks? I've turned all filters of and it shows me onley 67 packs. When i remember correctly there have been several hunderts of Girlpacks some months ago. Or d i remember wrong?

kashmoneybang

Jul 16, 2021
Is it corect that Airtable only has 67 <girlpacks? I've turned all filters of and it shows me onley 67 packs. When i remember correctly there have been several hunderts of Girlpacks some months ago. Or d i remember wrong?
no you are right... seems like there's only jggold packs on there now. dont know what caused that to happen tho

Paradigm525

Mar 28, 2019
Writing custom training events without being able to control what is shown is not very interesting. One can only write some general stuff then... which is already present.
So, I do hope this is on the list ;)
I'm with hotmike on this. Looking to start updating some old packs and getting new ones going, but really want to wait until I can build a training "story".

Reactions: hotmike
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes