5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jungboi678

May 18, 2019
Soooo.. I know 0.5 is taking a bit longer than expected, then here is a first beta release:

TUSC 0.5.0.beta1 win
TUSC 0.5.0.beta1 mac
TUSC 0.5.0.beta1 linux

What's changed:

Code:
- added CCTV upgrades and sections
- reviewed saves to increase compatibility across different revisions
What's left for 0.5 final:

Code:
- night chances/events (bouncers/gym flow)
- tips economics review
- stats view (cash flow, girls ROI, etc.)
I'd love your feedbacks guys!
Please mind:
- 0.5 is compatible with 0.4 saves
- since this is a beta build, It might be unstable

Cheers!
The CCTV for the VIP club isn't working for me, I also have a weird bug where I'm in a new game after exiting the options menu. I really like the CCTV feature and the game itself though!

EDIT: and could you maybe make it possible to view information about the girls like height after hiring them? I think right now it's only possible in the hiring screen. And a small QoL change maybe, in the VIP boot to stay on the same stage after a scene is done instead of needing to click again.

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
How to solve problems with skipping the scene in the gym? The game does not allow you to skip the scene, watch the current to the end.

kashmoneybang

Jul 16, 2021
man... i really hope this game doesnt die, it would really be a shame. i actually prefer it over venus's club and im sure some other folks might feel the same way... fingers crossed

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
man... i really hope this game doesnt die, it would really be a shame. i actually prefer it over venus's club and im sure some other folks might feel the same way... fingers crossed
everglow posts fairly often and has been upfront about their designs and where they're going with it. It's definately not dead.

Reactions: Loganfin

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
How to solve problems with skipping the scene in the gym? The game does not allow you to skip the scene, watch the current to the end.
Will add the skip in 0.5

The game is still in development. I'm just taking my time due to real job, life, etc. I generally don't provide ETAs as I don't ask/get any money for this, it's all about fun :)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Will add the skip in 0.5

The game is still in development. I'm just taking my time due to real job, life, etc. I generally don't provide ETAs as I don't ask/get any money for this, it's all about fun :)
thanks for the answer, as I understand it in the final version 5.0?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Seems like the game has a very lopsided algorithm for figuring out which jobs the girls are going to do each night. I tweaked my girlpacks to give them all spa and gloryhole videos, but the maid job is almost never worked. If I have 20 girls working, most of them will be bartenders, most of the rest will work the vip or the spa and maybe a few times per night 1 girl will work as a maid. Even if I intentionally don't upgrade the other rooms so the max number of girls working each job is low enough for all jobs to be fully staffed, I still never see more than 1 working as a maid.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Seems like the game has a very lopsided algorithm for figuring out which jobs the girls are going to do each night. I tweaked my girlpacks to give them all spa and gloryhole videos, but the maid job is almost never worked. If I have 20 girls working, most of them will be bartenders, most of the rest will work the vip or the spa and maybe a few times per night 1 girl will work as a maid. Even if I intentionally don't upgrade the other rooms so the max number of girls working each job is low enough for all jobs to be fully staffed, I still never see more than 1 working as a maid.
It's based on what makes money. The maids don't make a lot of money.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It's based on what makes money. The maids don't make a lot of money.
That makes sense when there are more positions open than you have girls to work them, but most of the time the game prefers to have a girl do nothing rather than work as a maid. So I'll have the bartender, VIP, and SPA jobs fully populated, extra girls available to do something but still zero maids. It's especially obvious early on when I only have 1 VIP spot.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
There's for sure still space to enhance the actual algorithm, but as pointed out the golden rule here is to maximise your profit. You can still use the dispositions section to bind girls into specific roles, so you bypass auto-location provided by algo.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
what is boasting? , How to increase stats such lewdness and obedience ? and do the other skills such as dancing, posing, oral and stuff increase the more a girl does it?
Also what does -
finish:
gym_fallback: true
spa_fallback: true
gloryhole_fallback: true
mean in the data.yml file i was editing those and cant understand what that means?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
what is boasting? , How to increase stats such lewdness and obedience ? and do the other skills such as dancing, posing, oral and stuff increase the more a girl does it?
Also what does -
finish:
mean in the data.yml file i was editing those and cant understand what that means?
allows you to make a finisher during an act in a given location with a girl, well, the gym right now does not have skipping scenes, if you start watching, you watch the videos until the end.

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Also what does -
finish:
Boasting, Lewdness, and Obedience are used for when you train a girl. If say the girl has Boasting then you would look for the response in the training screen that would affect her money gain, like "you would sure earn more money" or such. Same goes for Lewdness and Obedience. Her skills are affected by her Openness, buy the Massage Book and Dildo for each girl (In the shop, bottom two options) and give them to her then train her up to at least Openness 10. If she has the Dildo then she will start self-training at that point and you train another girl. What you will see is as her Openness goes up she will perform more and more different actions (Foreplay, Oral, etc). You can check what she will perform by opening her up and checking the Activities button which will list all the activities she will currently perform based on current Openness. Hope that helps. Also, you will need the VIP, Bath, etc. rooms to see anything beyond just dancing and posing.

Reactions: xxxtent

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
is there a specific website from where i can get videos to make a girl-pack or do i have to cut them from full length videos on regular sites?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
is there a specific website from where i can get videos to make a girl-pack or do i have to cut them from full length videos on regular sites?
So long as you have a video from any source you can reencode it and create a pack out of it. But you do have to source them yourself.

Reactions: xxxtent
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes