5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
It’s also interesting when the update will be, I’m waiting for the gym to be repaired

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
just started on this like yesterday and gotta say if dev keeps working on, which from comments see they are, think this could turn out really good.

Early impressions though, day time shift I like. I like the visiting the girl and then being able to pick a specific subcategory vid to view based on openess or pursuasion or whatever lol i.e. pose:nude.The new categories, gloryholes, spa, etc I like as well. I added some vids to some girlpacks to test them out and like the idea of expanding upon categories to better uncluster the video count in each category as well as bring new areas of play...like the spa, which don't have yet so idk about lol like said early impressions.

cons: the nights are just tooooo boring. maybe I needed to up the time or something but early on with 3 girls working the stage no one goes on till like 2 hours after open...no strip club does that lol.maybe the gloryhole function is broken at night as well or its just takes so god damn long to happen I never see it and get bored and skip. only seen the function work in the day so idk. At night the slots in the bathroom work just no one is ever there. maybe its a popularity thing so whatever. supply management is basic...just buy and profit. no risks only rewards.

What I 'd like to see implemented:
1) more categories: female on female for example. could add a lot users could add to a girlpack with just that and wouldn't clutter up the files. and could roughly follow same format.
2) a min max of supplies....for example you buy 150 cigars only 20 bought well you just basically wasted 130 worth of cigars and now you at a loss...maybe for make a casual mode for people who just wanna see the vids lol but could add to management mechanic
3)expansion upon the what lesson plans or whatever. I dont like just checking highest stats to pick the answer kinda feels like cheating lol.
4)oh last minute thought but hits 2 categories lol it hits 1) and 3) make lessons to make them more slutty submissive etc. then for training can add like a discipling training thats like bdsm or like exo training from public exposure etc
5) a thread for specifically this game girl mod pack. sure you can just add them quickly with existing mod packs but think this game needs its exclusive girlpack thread to to cover the different added categories

tl;dr game has potential and hope this feedback is helpful :)

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
1) more categories: female on female for example. could add a lot users could add to a girlpack with just that and wouldn't clutter up the files. and could roughly follow same format.
1652929207798.png

Adding new file categories only works if there's impetus to fill them. Which is entirely on girlpack creators, and how motivated they are to do so. Not everyone wants to deal with portrait25/50/75 for VCHH, for example. You can set up the backbone, but VC and TUSC still rely heavily on people filling the backbone.

And they do an amazing job at doing so--it's difficult to really ask for more.

are you helping on this game or making any mods for it? if so cool
Got my hands full with VCHH.

Working on something like this is very time consuming. Even little changes require testing. Especially little changes. That's why I advise patience. Everglow knows what he wants to do, and he'll get to it when he gets to it. Even what seems to be something 'minor' can involve a lot of work and testing and problem solving under the good.

5) a thread for specifically this game girl mod pack. sure you can just add them quickly with existing mod packs but think this game needs its exclusive girlpack thread to to cover the different added categories
There does need to be better conveyance on which packs have TUSC-specific content, but I believe it's better for both TUSC and VCHH if we share a common space for girlpacks. Ultimately, it's up to the girlpack creators to make the content. They're the real heroes, after all. If you want to contribute, however, one thing you can do is encode videos that fit the TUSC categories and then just create 'fills' which make up for the lost content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dripping and Dr.Dro

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. I'm still working on the remaining features I want in 0.5.

last few months were quite a PITA, I have some things going on in my personal life, and thus the time I can spend coding TUSC is quite limited. I can't make any promises (as usual) buy hopefully I'll be able to release the new version in a few weeks.

Thank you all for your patience guys.
Cheers

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. I'm still working on the remaining features I want in 0.5.

last few months were quite a PITA, I have some things going on in my personal life, and thus the time I can spend coding TUSC is quite limited. I can't make any promises (as usual) buy hopefully I'll be able to release the new version in a few weeks.

Thank you all for your patience guys.
Cheers
Its all understandable. Real life obviously comes first. Looking forward to what you've been working on when its ready.

• Red Heart
Reactions: everglow

Jacky850

Mar 7, 2019
I like VCHH and I want to try this game. But every time I start gaming, build the first rooms, hire the first girls and open the club, the game crashes after 2 or 3 videos. And not only the game crash, I have to shut down the PC and restart it. I tried Version 4.2 and 5.0. What´s wrong?
PS: I used the girlpacks from VCHH

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I like VCHH and I want to try this game. But every time I start gaming, build the first rooms, hire the first girls and open the club, the game crashes after 2 or 3 videos. And not only the game crash, I have to shut down the PC and restart it. I tried Version 4.2 and 5.0. What´s wrong?
PS: I used the girlpacks from VCHH
I didn’t have such problems that in 4.2 or 5.0 versions, try another video package.
here is my video package for this game, if there are such problems, then I don’t know ....

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
everglow

I have played the new version of the Venus club and I have found several additions that would come in handy for this

the traits add random abilities to the girls to give them more variety could be an interesting addition (and expand those of the protagonist) you don't necessarily have to copy those of venus

you can create your own even add some more "dark" For example, a large debt, this girl has an accumulated debt of X dollars since you paid for her (it can be represented by a higher contract price, for example) she has to work for free and obey your orders because she is in debt with

venus club has added "face" to the secretary, the coach, etc. I thought that adding positions in the club to manage the areas such as (trainer for the gym) could give, for example, a passive bonus to the girls and add new options for dialogue or interaction with the girls It may seem topical but who would not want to have a sexy secretary to "interact" with?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I noticed my income initially comes mostly from selling products, which is more than enough to pay for the girls I have employed.
Around the time I got bar level 4 and a crew of 48 girls, with 16 girls working each day, this seemed to switch around, and my income started to primarily come from tickets and tips. (I set them up in 3 comparable teams and rotate them daily)
The active girls themselves also generally earn enough for their salary (way more than enough at later stages), so it's not like I need to sell products to pay for their salaries.

So, I wonder whether some additional moneysinks are planned, like:
-upkeep for the building (I'd suggest aiming for the point where selling *all* products at a certain bar level would pay between 90% and 120% of the upkeep cost for having all building upgrades at that level)
-additional girl expenses, like medical costs, more presents, items to boost stats (both permanent and consumables that last only for a day), etcetera. Or maybe some more means to increase wages, which is now randomly hidden in training.

The reason I mention the salary: the only reason why I have three teams and feel the need to rotate them on a daily basis (so they have 2 days off after every 1 day of working, wish my job had that!), is because some girls take a HUGE hit to their mood when put to work, even if I set them up as free-roam instead of assigned tasks. I think it's to be expected that energy and mood deteriorate while working, but this decline in mood is massive, like, 70% of their mood! I have a hunch this is related to their salary, but maybe I'm missing something else as well (the lewdness and strength stats?).

Oh, and yeah, something that could be a more complex thing to add to the game, would be assigning girls to teams, so I could swap a whole team from and to rested status, instead of having to double click each chick seperately.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Hey all,
I know this took a lot of time, but I finally managed to build 0.5 release.

Here are the links:

Here are the changes compared to 0.4:

Code:
- added CCTV upgrades and sections
- night chances/events (bouncers/gym flow)
- review tips economics
- review bar economics
- allow to skip gym performances
- minor review of daily scheduling
- fix some processing issues with spa performances
Note: 0.4 saves should be fully compatible with 0.5

As usual, I'll wait for mirrors and then update the OP.

For the future, since I'm still dealing with personal life issues, I gonna make lighter releases in the hope to get 'em out more often.

Cheers

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hey all,

Here are the links:
TUSC 0.5.0 win
TUSC 0.5.0 mac
TUSC 0.5.0 linux

Code:
- review tips economics
- review bar economics

For the future, since I'm still dealing with personal life issues, I gonna make lighter releases in the hope to get 'em out more often.

Cheers
Awesome on the new release, I can't wait to check it out. Good luck with real life too, of course.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Hey all,

Here are the links:
TUSC 0.5.0 win
TUSC 0.5.0 mac
TUSC 0.5.0 linux

Code:
- review tips economics
- review bar economics

Cheers
I have a question, what folders should be for night chances/events (bouncers/gym flow) ? package girls

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes