5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Thx for the tipp. but still not working.
I moved a few girls in a separate folder, just to try the different approaches, but still not working:

View attachment 1896369

The only thing I can do right now is to copy the girls to the girlpacks-folder in the TUSC-Folder.

So my conclusion for me personally is, that the functionality with changing folders in the settings-menu is not working properly.
Works for me with a capital G.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
So my conclusion for me personally is, that the functionality with changing folders in the settings-menu is not working properly.
Idk what to say. Honesly I just changed the girlpacks folder from old venus club to new VCHH, and it works:

gpset.png

You may try to reset settings, deleting the settings file in AppData/Roaming/tusc/locsrv.settings

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Would it be too late to add some kind of "traits" system to girls so they're each more unique? They'd have positive and negative effects and add a lot more depth to the game IMO...

Also how does the "music" folder function in the core game directory? What kind of sound file formats does it accept, if it functions at all?

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
2 very important things:

I am unable to progress, because some guys constantly kick my girls ass... I try to train them in the gym (would this even help?) but it doesnt change anything.

2nd: how is one supposed to raise openess on ALL girls to get to lewd content?
Its so slow for me and I aint getting anything other than stage performance

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
I really like the setup with the game. All of the girlpacks that I've tried have worked perfectly.

Does anyone have advice about how to get started at the very beginning, though? I've tried hiring one, two, three or four girls, and playing it safe and slowly, and I can't seem to find a sweet spot where I'm earning more money than I'm spending.
early game is easy: just focus on stage and bar, get girls with low rep --> low cost/day and then keep the bar supplied with stuff

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Would it be too late to add some kind of "traits" system to girls so they're each more unique? They'd have positive and negative effects and add a lot more depth to the game IMO...
It is never too late :) It's something I am considering for next releases, but no promises/ETAs.

Also how does the "music" folder function in the core game directory? What kind of sound file formats does it accept, if it functions at all?
Just drop your audio files in the relevant directories. It should load mp3 and ogg.

2 very important things:

I am unable to progress, because some guys constantly kick my girls ass... I try to train them in the gym (would this even help?) but it doesnt change anything.
Also in a new game? For existing saves where you didn't trained girls and reached high popularity sounds true.
I'm thinking about publishing a 0.5.1 in the next few days with revised probabilities, and also strength cheats for girls. I wasn't able to check the numbers properly for every condition.

2nd: how is one supposed to raise openess on ALL girls to get to lewd content?
Its so slow for me and I aint getting anything other than stage performance
Just train them 'till they reach 10 openness (which usally means 4/5 sessions) and then gift them with dildos.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
how do I get more than one woman to work the stage? Because I assign multiple but only one works there, then when they're done, no one else goes up and I just get no more money. And it also says there's only one girl working there even tho i've put 3 into the stage role?

Last edited:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
well its looks good, but for me like Venus Club, its kinda annoying have to dowload girl packs aside, besdie mega limit download per day. the most troublesome part its the size of each pack depend on the one who developed it, instead of a full game and a compressed version.... just my case for example, i use a laptop so most of my drive its used by work and stuff like personal mannagement, so dowload over at leas 10gb for a game with idk for say so 6 to 7 girls. isnt a bit kind of easy enjoy.... so i would like to suggest to include on game size a propper starter/default pack and do the "expansions" set based on what others did and acoplate to your game but on a moderate size and a 1 link/file dowload size, beside multiple directories on mega that its kinda annoying sometimes have to wait or order the download to make it have some sense.... but like i said its my personal opinion, i dont say the game its bad or something like that, its good but that be the only point that i could say as a reason to not look forward much to play it

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
well its looks good, but for me like Venus Club, its kinda annoying have to dowload girl packs aside, besdie mega limit download per day. the most troublesome part its the size of each pack depend on the one who developed it, instead of a full game and a compressed version.... just my case for example, i use a laptop so most of my drive its used by work and stuff like personal mannagement, so dowload over at leas 10gb for a game with idk for say so 6 to 7 girls. isnt a bit kind of easy enjoy.... so i would like to suggest to include on game size a propper starter/default pack and do the "expansions" set based on what others did and acoplate to your game but on a moderate size and a 1 link/file dowload size, beside multiple directories on mega that its kinda annoying sometimes have to wait or order the download to make it have some sense.... but like i said its my personal opinion, i dont say the game its bad or something like that, its good but that be the only point that i could say as a reason to not look forward much to play it
We have two starter packs exactly for that purpose.

Is there room for a creator or two to put together condensed 'Starter packs'? Sure. But the fact is, unless third parties make it, it doesn't get made.

If you want to make starter packs, by all means, do so; I'll even link to the pack on page 1 of the VC thread. I do assure you though, it ain't easy.

Honestly, this is nothing either me nor Everglow can really solve for you though. We have no way to magically put together over two dozen creators' works and just curate them automatically into small easy to digest packs. But when you're looking at the starter packs, those ARE condensed, pared down, stripped down versions.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
how do I get more than one woman to work the stage? Because I assign multiple but only one works there, then when they're done, no one else goes up and I just get no more money. And it also says there's only one girl working there even tho i've put 3 into the stage role?

For a girl to work, you need to have the cash to pay her before the day starts, and you need them to have the energy and happiness to work. They will not work if they're tired or you're broke.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Meh. Compressed time... games like this should be purely turn based rather than that hurry, hurry, hurry shit.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Idk what to say. Honesly I just changed the girlpacks folder from old venus club to new VCHH, and it works:

View attachment 1897533

You may try to reset settings, deleting the settings file in AppData/Roaming/tusc/locsrv.settings
Spot the differences:

vs

First one doesn't work, second one does. The second one includes the "\Girlpacks" in the foldername, the first one points to its parent directory.
And yes, this varies a lot within software, some programs require the inclusion of the required folder in its references, other programs are happy with its parent directory and adds the required foldername itself.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes