5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
FYI, for anyone who's making or adjusting girlpacks for TUSC format, the game will only play the videos if the categories AND sub categories for the folder names are exactly the same as for Venus Club. I couldn't figure out why the ones I had switched up weren't working and then it hit me. After I fixed it, it seems to be good.

So if you want to use the TUSC example girlpack, you'll need to make some adjustments before you start.
And to add to this, venus won't care, but TUSC is case-sensitive so stuff will break if your folders aren't capitalized correctly either.

Reactions: Loganfin

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I had no idea. I have been making packs without caring about capitalization.

Man, I was there when this case-sensitive crap started. Let me tell you, in my experience "getting a bigger namespace for the file system" is a fine idea in theory, but in practice, it comes at an overwhelming cost of human inconvenience and really difficult to find bugs. (Loganfin's and Disgruntler's experience proves my point.)

Any chance TUSC can become case insensitive when looking at files in VC directories?

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
And to add to this, venus won't care, but TUSC is case-sensitive so stuff will break if your folders aren't capitalized correctly either.
At first, I thought that capitalization was my main problem, so I went through and fixed all of that. But then I realized it was only playing some videos, and not basic ones, so I had to look through everything, and that's when it hit me that the videos were only the ones that used the same original names as VC.

Also, to this point, I have not been able to figure out how to get to the Spa or Gym content yet either. I've put plenty of videos into those categories for two girls, bought the spa, and it shows up when I open my club, but there aren't ever any girls/scenes there. Is there something else that I need to do first?

Reactions: soulreaper777

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Anyway to get pass the grind of increasing the openness for each one one at a time?
You can use the cheat menu.

But you do need to increase them, individually, up to level 10. If you buy them the dildo, after that they'll self train and you never need to worry about them again.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
FWIW, I have been able to get girls to show up in the Spa and Bath, but I haven't been able to have them actually do anything while there. The links are greyed out. I have videos in those categories for the girls, so that's not the issue. Is there something involving the training that's supposed to trigger? Anyone else have any thoughts?

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
FWIW, I have been able to get girls to show up in the Spa and Bath, but I haven't been able to have them actually do anything while there. The links are greyed out. I have videos in those categories for the girls, so that's not the issue. Is there something involving the training that's supposed to trigger? Anyone else have any thoughts?
There are two stats involved, I think. There is Openness (will she or won't she) and Experience (will she at work). There may be other mechanics, too. Have you gifted them with the massage manual?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
There are two stats involved, I think. There is Openness (will she or won't she) and Experience (will she at work). There may be other mechanics, too. Have you gifted them with the massage manual?
I didn't realize that I could use that as a gift. I've just been reading them myself, lol. I'll try that now. Thanks for the suggestion.

One of the girls now has openness of 100, and is doing everything other than group sex in the VIP.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If they're greyed out they just might not have the level of openness for that act. The other point of them going is they get some sort of benefit just by going so it's not bad if they go.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Hey all,
I just wanted to post a tiny update from my side. I took some time for myself in the last month or so, I just needed it after the rush for the first releases.

I'm gonna read all your messages from my last update and try to answer today/in the next days anything which remained unsolved. I will also probably prepare a 0.4.1 with bug fixes you guys reported in the last weeks.

As for 0.5, I just need to recollect the ideas and the open points, probably 0.5 will be kinda small on features, as the focus will be on consolidating the bouncers/gym and spa + baths flows, hopefully adding CCTV. Will see.

I'll add my detailed answers later,
cheers

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hey all,
I just wanted to post a tiny update from my side. I took some time for myself in the last month or so, I just needed it after the rush for the first releases.

I'm gonna read all your messages from my last update and try to answer today/in the next days anything which remained unsolved. I will also probably prepare a 0.4.1 with bug fixes you guys reported in the last weeks.

As for 0.5, I just need to recollect the ideas and the open points, probably 0.5 will be kinda small on features, as the focus will be on consolidating the bouncers/gym and spa + baths flows, hopefully adding CCTV. Will see.

I'll add my detailed answers later,
cheers
Good deal. Hope that you're doing well, man. Really enjoying what the game has to offer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: everglow

Wasserflasche03

Mar 26, 2020
I still have a few suggestions:

- In the VIP area I would like to see a kind of "anteroom" where foreplay, masturbation, blowjob etc. could take place.
- In the VIP room itself, I would suggest building up the videos here (foreplay, blowjob, sex, etc), which would have more sense of reality from my point of view.
- Is there a possibility to deposit the videos here in such a way that they run through to the end? I had already seen a few times that the videos end abruptly (I had already mentioned the abrupt change).

Greetings

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I still have a few suggestions:

- In the VIP area I would like to see a kind of "anteroom" where foreplay, masturbation, blowjob etc. could take place.
- In the VIP room itself, I would suggest building up the videos here (foreplay, blowjob, sex, etc), which would have more sense of reality from my point of view.
- Is there a possibility to deposit the videos here in such a way that they run through to the end? I had already seen a few times that the videos end abruptly (I had already mentioned the abrupt change).

Greetings
So, the game mechanics are such that clients are in the VIP room for a very specific amount of time, with more lewd sex acts leading to higher payouts. This is done in time-chunks, refreshing every 15 in-game-minutes. This literally cannot be done while 'playing the video to the end' or 'building up.' Longer videos would end up reducing the income, which would be silly given the nature of the game.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
another suggestion that in the training sessions in the rooms you can unlock the group sex scenes and they are not limited only to seeing them in the vip room with "others" participating in them

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes