Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
So, quite a long time since my last pack.

This took quite a long time, but I got it. Probably one of the best pair of cups ever seen: Afrodite Night.

I just want to share with you few details about the pack(s):
  • since HD contents is practically inexistent, I upscaled to 720p everything
  • the final scene quality is decent, but please mind the original sources were pretty bad encoded
  • I ended up encoding with x264, as VP8 produced worst results for the same final size and it also take soooo long on my machine
  • the only anal scene I had was a 3some with DP, so I ended up putting a couple of clips for anal where you don't really see it, if you dislike that, just disable anal and anal creampie in settings (VC) or drop the clips (TUSC)
  • I made 3 different packs, differentiated by the number of videos (and thus, size)
  • it contains few TUSC contents, but nothing impressive compared to VC

Here they come:

Cheers

koolking2

May 11, 2022
my 13th Girlpack Ashe

stuff in the pack
Dance:5 (+2 Alt versions)
Pose:4
Foreplay:10 (+3 Alt versions)
Oral:18 (+1 Alt versions)
Sex:111 (+17 Alt versions)
Group:8 (+6 Alt versions)
Finish:8 (+1 Alt versions)
No lessons
in all 164 (+30 alt versions)

portrait.jpg portrait_small.jpg

Size 940.6 MB

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Image set for Pristine Edge (transparent, head to toe, all from the same photo set, with lots of alternate options)

1672999631705.png
EDIT: Forgot to include the small portraits, it's fixed now.

Last edited:

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
The spreadsheet I proposed here is turning out to be a nightmare. It's taken this much time to track down and organize the performers whose first name starts with "A". It turns out I have about 700+ packs on the list to sort through.

Edit: Things went smoother after I figured out a system. I'm through the L's. This is by no means definitive. It'll be maybe 5% of the packs out there when I'm done. The color codes and marks on some of the performers are just my scribbles and should be ignored. Tabs at the bottom move you across the alphabet.

Hope this is a little bit of help.

Note: If using Sheets isn't permitted, let me know and I'll remove the link.

Last edited:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
The spreadsheet I proposed here is turning out to be a nightmare. It's taken this much time to track down and organize the performers whose first name starts with "A". It turns out I have about 700+ packs on the list to sort through.

Edit: Things went smoother after I figured out a system. I'm through the L's. This is by no means definitive. It'll be maybe 5% of the packs out there when I'm done. The color codes and marks on some of the performers are just my scribbles and should be ignored. Tabs at the bottom move you across the alphabet.

Hope this is a little bit of help.

Note: If using Sheets isn't permitted, let me know and I'll remove the link.
What does the * and x mean? Adria Rae has a blowbang vid for Orgy. Her json is correct.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
New Girl Alert!!

GeishaKyd
72 videos

portrait25.png

Didn't have a lot to work with, but made do with what I had.

Could use some more portrait transparencies. I also didn't fully test this with a full play through, just ran it to ensure it works.

Uploaded to my containing all my Venus Club packs.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
What does the * and x mean? Adria Rae has a blowbang vid for Orgy. Her json is correct.
The color codes and marks on some of the performers are just my scribbles and should be ignored.
Adria could mean that I got an older version of the pack and didn't downloaded fillers or a remake. I don't track original uploaders and some of the stuff on the list might be from a pack that was created a long time ago and has been updated. These are just things I jotted down when I downloaded a pack to see if I could find things to fill.

It also could be that I screwed up when I was looking at the JSON. Definitely don't want to rule out that possibility.

A good portion of this list was created by hand prior to the nifty app was created that lets you see what's missing on a group of packs.

As noted, it is by no means definitive.

I should also add a disclaimer: Not responsible for errors! :sneaky:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Afrodite Night.
portrait_small.jpeg needs to be portrait_small.jpg for anyone having an issue with it.

Alright, how do I fix this?
somerandomobject.res_tb is only defined in some but not all code paths that run through whatever line 708 of whatever augment mod.rpy is in whatever mod you're running for whatever game this is for.

You should add for a check if the attribute exists in that object before running it--common python error so I'm sure it happens in ren'py too.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes