Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

abcomfg

Nov 2, 2018
Next girl out of my collection:

portrait_small.png portrait50.png

Comes with basic set of lessons and extra portraits.

I'm starting to notice that I mostly have girls from the mid-late 2000s. Most of the videos I have are <720p or AI upscaled and in older formats which I couldn't convert to .webm, so I guess I'll just live with. mp4/.mkvs.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Next girl out of my collection:

View attachment 2296405 View attachment 2296407

Comes with basic set of lessons and extra portraits.

I'm starting to notice that I mostly have girls from the mid-late 2000s. Most of the videos I have are <720p or AI upscaled and in older formats which I couldn't convert to .webm, so I guess I'll just live with. mp4/.mkvs.
.mkv is not supported in Unity on any platform, so I wouldn't bother with that.

If you need a converter, you can use ffmpeg to convert to VP8 (not VP9) and handbrake also works.

abcomfg

Nov 2, 2018
.mkv is not supported in Unity on any platform, so I wouldn't bother with that.

If you need a converter, you can use ffmpeg to convert to VP8 (not VP9) and handbrake also works.
I've been using a combination of LosslessCut for cutting videos (which sometimes requires format conversion beforehand) and HandBrake for my content so far.

I stopped making packs for a bit and must have forgotten about Unity vs. mkv at some point.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Image set for Megan Rain (transparent, head to toe, all from the same photo set, with lots of alternate options)

1673438160253.png
I tried something a little different for the alternate/sexier portrait_small this time (she's got cum on her). I usually like a bra for the default portrait_small, but she didn't have one in this photoshoot, hence why the 25 is a butt angle, which is not my usual style.

Last edited:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
New Girl Alert!!

Scarlett Alexis
110 videos

A sexy brunette that caught my eye. Not much group action. I hope this will change in future updates.

portrait25.png

Updates to the following packs
Xxlayna Marie <-- Added more content. She has another run in with Dredd, and some other vids.
portrait_small.png

Penelope Kay <-- One of my favorites. Tip of the hat to original creator Shakezulla. I think ChubberLang reposted her. Added a lot of content, and put my own raunchy twist on things.
portrait_small.png

Harmony Wonder <--Better deep throat action, added Logan Long (RIP) showing no mercy to her tight asshole.
portrait_small.png

All these updates have the X-rated portrait100 displayed.

Get these updates and all my Venus Club packs .

Mj0elnir

Oct 9, 2021
Could someone be a Hero and seed the torrent? there are several people at 99.1% and noone with the whole Folder T.T

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Many of you may be going off an old version of

The girlpack size of Lulu was 429 Mb in the torrent mentions above but the size of my current version is 1.51Gb

This torrent is old as there as several of my packs in the torrent all which have long been updated with more and better content.

Remember... is the definitive source for all current packs.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I was just thinking of taking a walk down memory lane and remastering another girl pack when I read this snippet of sad news. Lauren Scott, who was known by the name Dakota Skye, reportedly died in her motorhome in LA on June 9 at the age of 27. I think I'll do her anyway to pay tribute.

koolking2

May 11, 2022
my 15th Girlpack Tina armstrong

stuff in the pack
Dance:10
Pose:3
Foreplay:22 (5 alt versions)
Oral:15 (2 alt versions)
Sex:45 (3 alt versions)
Group:18 (1 alt versions)
Finish:7 (1 alt versions)
No lessons
in all 120 (12 alt versions)

portrait.jpg portrait_small.jpg

Size 846.4 MB

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
The first anal video of Alexia Anders (at least the first I could locate) was released this morning. It's POV but I cut up the 3 most viable scenes. Clips are 1280x720 (30fps) webm. Folder should merge seamlessly with the existing Alexia Anders pack.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes