Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Feyschek

Hi I torrented one of your megapacks, Ultimate Stripper Club, Video Kits. There were 3 errors found, 2 were fixable, just a misspelled name in the JSON, but for Cherie Deville, she has no JSON folder at all. I double checked the archive, its not included.

Hey. There's an easy fix to this.

Create a folder called JSON_data in that folder.

Open your new folder and create a textfile, save it as Description.json.

Make sure this is saved in the file:

Code:
{
"name":"Cherie Deville"
}
problem solved

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
This is an image set for Nancy A (Ace), containing a matched transparent head-to-toe portrait set, plus a bunch of alternate options. You'd think this one would've been easy because Nancy has some many different photo sets, but that just made me feel all the more apprehensive that there was a better option somewhere I hadn't seen yet (I only got through 50/173 pages of her pictures on PlanetSuzy before deciding what I had was good enough, I suppose). And she also has quite a lot of wildly different looks in her various photoshoots. From one shoot to the next, she might look like Brie Larson, Keira Knightley, Kirsten Dunst, Elle Fanning, Nicole Kidman, etc. So there were a number of sets where it had the right poses and stuff, but it just didn't look like her (whatever that might mean). Ultimately, I settled on one that feels like it's a good representation of how she "normally" looks in hardcore scenes, but I'm still not completely happy with it for other reasons. Oh well, hope you like it.

1674910763019.png

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
This is an image set for Nancy A (Ace), containing a matched transparent head-to-toe portrait set, plus a bunch of alternate options. You'd think this one would've been easy because Nancy has some many different photo sets, but that just made me feel all the more apprehensive that there was a better option somewhere I hadn't seen yet (I only got through 50/173 pages of her pictures on PlanetSuzy before deciding what I had was good enough, I suppose). And she also has quite a lot of wildly different looks in her various photoshoots. From one shoot to the next, she might look like Brie Larson, Keira Knightley, Kirsten Dunst, Elle Fanning, Nicole Kidman, etc. So there were a number of sets where it had the right poses and stuff, but it just didn't look like her (whatever that might mean). Ultimately, I settled on one that feels like it's a get representation of how she "normally" looks in hardcore scenes, but I'm still not completely happy with it for other reasons. Oh well, hope you like it.

View attachment 2346048
I understand you perfectly friend

Reactions: rb813

koolking2

May 11, 2022
My 18th Girlpack alori (content warning pack contains: beast-man stuff)

stuff in the pack
Dance:0
Pose:6
Foreplay:6 (1 alt versions)
Oral:7
Sex:40 (4 alt versions)
Group:15 (1 alt versions)
Finish:3
No lessons
in all 77 (6 alt versions)

portrait.jpg portrait_small.jpg

Size 439.7 MB

Last edited:

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
So, as some might have noticed, I made a slight error in my index yesterday that completely moved the entire table under "A" to one single cell.

I'm working on reconfiguring the list using the airtable and scutterhut, but give me some time to take care of it.

Reactions: CaptC

Leeeply

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I had a good time with this game, but everything has to end some day.

I recently started developing my own game and now I need the space the girl-packs occupy.
It's only fair if I drop the ones I made a while ago for everybody to use.
It has been fun making those packs.

I hope you enjoy those tattooed witches:

Eden.jpg

Chantal.jpg

lily.jpg

They're probably outdated by now. Feel free to update them to your liking.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I had a good time with this game, but everything has to end some day.

I recently started developing my own game and now I need the space the girl-packs occupy.
What platform are you developing in? I've been a developer for some time now, but not in games. Started in PHP, then got a job in higher education and developed in Peoplesoft, now still in higher Ed, but using Python to do ETL integrations. I'm retiring this year so I'm gonna need a hobby pretty soon.

Leeeply

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
What platform are you developing in? I've been a developer for some time now, but not in games. Started in PHP, then got a job in higher education and developed in Peoplesoft, now still in higher Ed, but using Python to do ETL integrations. I'm retiring this year so I'm gonna need a hobby pretty soon.
Ren'py

Neither me nor my 3D-Artist had any prior experience before we started our game (except writing).
If you have experience with python and generally like to create something, try it out.
Learning everything can be a lot (coding, art, writing), but to be honest, it's fun to see your skills and progress grow each day.
It isn't rocket-science after all.
If you don't expect to be rich or famous after a few releases, I'm sure you're going to have a good time.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes