Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Thx a lot rb813 ! One less pack to do, now I'll focus on expanding the Janice Griffith pack.
The other things I'm working on are a revised Elsa Jean pack and a brand new one for Veronica Radke. For the next pack that I expand like Little Caprice, I think I'll be choosing between Black Angelika, Daisy Marie, and Kayden Kross. (If anyone has a preference, let me know, but don't expect it to be done any time soon.)

Last edited:

8803nico

Jun 11, 2022
Would it be possible to put back the Maggie Green and Milly Marks packs (I'm only missing 12 girlpacks in the delete packs and who would interest me, Maggie and Milly are my favorite out of the 12, almost the complete soulreaper777 collection, I hope soon). thanks in advance

Muga453q

Feb 8, 2020
Back with a new pack that I believe I said I was working on a year ago now, Athena Faris. I am joining the trend of removing logos as well, (There maybe one video that has one). I may go back and remove the logos on my older packs after I am done my new pack. Also, I actually tried to put in effort in the images. Might not be perfect, but they are better.

*PACK NEEDS TO BE FIXED. CHECK LATER IN THE THREAD FOR NEW LINK*

portrait.png

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
When people talk about removing logos, do you mean zooming in on the video so the logo is cut out, or something else?

Reactions: Cur8t0r

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
When people talk about removing logos, do you mean zooming in on the video so the logo is cut out, or something else?
I tried messing with it in Shotcut with the cropping filter but I ended up with a black border that was not to my liking. Then a quick cost/benefit in my head and decided it wasn't worth my time since in my opinion most logos are quite small and are not a distraction. At least to me their not. It would be different if the logo was this large font garish neon pink thing in the corner of the clip. Plus zooming in on the video is actually decreasing the resolution... albeit by a small amount.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Then a quick cost/benefit in my head and decided it wasn't worth my time
My thoughts on the matter mirror this. If I have a decent file, I might crop out the "The File Was Submitted to Whatever" that scrolls across the top but that's as far as I'm going.

If others want the logo removed, I'm super grateful that we have someone like blackfaq who is willing to put in the labor to do this. It truly is a service for those who want it.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackfaq

soulreaper777

Jan 15, 2018
Hi, me again.

I have 2 "vintage packs" for you.

The first,you know her, is the booblegend
Chloe Vevrier. Not many updates, but i added a few TUSC content
portrait75.jpg

And iimproved my Rocki Roads pack, with more stuff

portrait25.jpg

I hope, you lke it......

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I tried messing with it in Shotcut with the cropping filter but I ended up with a black border that was not to my liking. Then a quick cost/benefit in my head and decided it wasn't worth my time since in my opinion most logos are quite small and are not a distraction. At least to me their not. It would be different if the logo was this large font garish neon pink thing in the corner of the clip. Plus zooming in on the video is actually decreasing the resolution... albeit by a small amount.
I agree with this, and I also kinda prefer to have the logos there because if I see a clip I like, having the logo makes it easier to find the rest of that video. Of course, I'm expect that BlackFaq, like most of us, is doing what suits their own tastes first and then sharing that with the rest of the community. Not trying to talk you out of doing the thing that works best for you, but if anyone else is feeling like they "should" do logo-free clips so the community will like their packs better, my vote would be against.

Reactions: blackfaq

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Back with a new pack that I believe I said I was working on a year ago now, Athena Faris. I am joining the trend of removing logos as well, (There maybe one video that has one). I may go back and remove the logos on my older packs after I am done my new pack. Also, I actually tried to put in effort in the images. Might not be perfect, but they are better.

View attachment 2384439
First off, I've been wanting a pack for her for quite some time so thank you very much.

However, I have to put a downer on this--this pack has a metric fuckton of videos that can't work in Unity. Encoding for .webm videos *must* be in vp8 format with vorbis sound to work with unity apps.

Nothing a script can't fix on my end.

josemi666

Jun 22, 2017
First off, I've been wanting a pack for her for quite some time so thank you very much.

However, I have to put a downer on this--this pack has a metric fuckton of videos that can't work in Unity. Encoding for .webm videos *must* be in vp8 format with vorbis sound to work with unity apps.

Nothing a script can't fix on my end.
Attached the script that performs the conversion from vp9 to vp8 in linux with ffmepg package

Reactions: leRoulio

PoussinFr77

Oct 6, 2021
Hi, me again.

I have 2 "vintage packs" for you.

The first,you know her, is the booblegend
Chloe Vevrier. Not many updates, but i added a few TUSC content
View attachment 2386511

And iimproved my Rocki Roads pack, with more stuff

View attachment 2386515

I hope, you lke it......
You make my day, Man ! Merci beaucoup