No lessons
in all 147 (20 alt versions)

portrait.jpg portrait_small.jpg

Size 862.8MB

( Momiji is from ninja gaiden)

anarc

May 23, 2018
Here is my #22 girl pack: Elsa Jean!

This is a CFNM Pack. The pack contains a lot of leg fetish videos (scenes with stockings, pantyhose, clothing etc.). Videos are 720-1080p, with sound, and around 20-30 second long.

portrait_small.png portrait.png portrait25.png portrait50.png portrait75.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
(1.4 gb)

Vote for next pack (help me decide):
Like: Alexis Tae (WINNER)
Red Heart: Polly Pons
Wow: Crystal Rush

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Someone uploaded an Elsa Jean pack here a few pages back. Is this a modification of that one, or completely new?

Also, may I recommend you might get more accurate results for your vote if you use different reaction options like Thinking Face or Facepalm, that wouldn't normally be used for a girlpack upload. Some people might just give it a thumbs up because they like the Elsa Jean pack, and not even notice there's a vote. (Not that I really care about the results, I'm okay with any of those options.)

Reactions: Jack-O

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Today I give to you the Janice Griffith enhanced pack :

portrait_small.png

I've started from the Paradigm525 pack and added more because she deserves it.
I concentrate my work on the sex and finish scenes.
Sorry for the watermark of my editing software.
Videos are 30 sec long, finish videos 20 sec.

What's in :

Dance 10 (+3 clips)
Pose 12 (+4)
Foreplay 8 (+1)
Oral 18 (+7)
Sex 28 (+18)
Group 15 (+6)
Finish 42 (+24)

anarc

May 23, 2018
Someone uploaded an Elsa Jean pack here a few pages back. Is this a modification of that one, or completely new?

Also, may I recommend you might get more accurate results for your vote if you use different reaction options like Thinking Face or Facepalm, that wouldn't normally be used for a girlpack upload. Some people might just give it a thumbs up because they like the Elsa Jean pack, and not even notice there's a vote. (Not that I really care about the results, I'm okay with any of those options.)
I made the pack myself from scratch, I really don't know what previous pack(s) includes. As for voting, it's no big deal, it's just there to help me decide what to work on next while also making something that others prefer.

Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I made the pack myself from scratch, I really don't know what previous pack(s) includes.
Nice! That other pack had a lot of long clips (not to be a choosy beggar, it's certainly better than nothing), so I was working on a modified version with the clips split or reduced to 30 seconds or less, but I wasn't gonna be done any time soon. I'll probably give your pack a look and see if I want to combine any of those clips into my version, or just use yours and be done with it.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I made the pack myself from scratch, I really don't know what previous pack(s) includes. As for voting, it's no big deal, it's just there to help me decide what to work on next while also making something that others prefer.
Elsa Jean is getting a lot of attention. I too have a pack in the works for some time now, but I've been lazy these past months. Everything but group is finished. That, and I don't think I ever found any creampies.

Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I think this pack had creampies. I wouldn't hate it if you uploaded the group-less pack, just in case you never finish the rest of it (I could do the same with the clips I've reduced or split, but I've barely even scratched the surface of the sex clips at this point).

koolking2

May 11, 2022
I have redone my old Toy chica Girlpack now it just chica

stuff in the pack
Dance:5
Pose:9
Foreplay:23 (1 alt versions)
Oral:18
Sex:50 (1 alt versions)
Group:16
Finish:14
No lessons
in all 135 (2 alt versions)

Size 555.0MB

(chica is from five nights at freddy's)

koolking2

May 11, 2022
My 34th Girlpack Bonnie

stuff in the pack
Dance:4
Pose:6
Foreplay:13
Oral:7
Sex:36
Group:8
Finish:9
No lessons
in all 83

Size 293.9MB

(bonnie is from five nights at freddy's)

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes