Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
CaptC did you still have the Lela Star pack? The link on scutterhut is offline.
I don't have the original per se. I have a combined pack, with Feyschek's pack added in. But looking at the files, frankly, I would suggest going with Feyschek's pack. The original files were low quality and not trimmed into clips, meaning you get blurry pics while paying extra for storage.

As far as I can tell, Feyschek's torrent is still active.

I generally try to avoid hosting duplicates of content, which is why I retired the original pack. But since you asked nicely, here is the combined pack:

PS: (No offense intended towards original poster papasmurf.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zephirot

Zephirot

Dec 24, 2017
I don't have the original per se. I have a combined pack, with Feyschek's pack added in. But looking at the files, frankly, I would suggest going with Feyschek's pack. The original files were low quality and not trimmed into clips, meaning you get blurry pics while paying extra for storage.

I generally try to avoid hosting duplicates of content, which is why I retired the original pack. But since you asked nicely, here is the combined pack:

Thanks, the only downside of the feyshek's pack is that is missing the group content.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021

I don't plan to close my torrent yet ;)

Reactions: CaptC

anarc

May 23, 2018
Here is my #23 girl pack: Alexis Tae!

This is a CFNM Pack. The pack contains a lot of leg fetish videos (scenes with stockings, pantyhose, clothing etc.). Videos are 720-1080p, with sound, and around 20-30 second long.

portrait_small.png portrait.png portrait25.png portrait50.png portrait75.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
(1.6 gb)

Vote for next pack (help me decide):
Like: Nia Nacci
Red Heart: Polly Pons
Wow: Crystal Rush

Last edited:

idraigir

Apr 28, 2018
Yea I have all of yours. I need more. :ROFLMAO: There's really only wonder woman, the big chick from resident evil, and the one chick from witcher. The other packs have "optional" futa but it's like 5 clips. I mostly want futa focused girlpacks.
Liara has a lot of futa content too, if I remember correctly. EDI has more futa than normal content. But yeah... The problem is, very often there is just not enough content. Futa content creators often have their 'darlings' like Lady D, Wonder Woman or Triss and for a lot of the other characters there's just a few clips... And I also leave out low quality content, like ugly character models or janky animations.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
There's already a Nia Nacci pack in the database. I assumed anarc was doing a different one to have more of a focus on CFNM.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
thx for the time u put into this. But people without premium mega cant download this (only 5gb). Can someone reup this on drive or gofile? Would be very much apreciated
Download a free VPN and when it says limit reached switch to another free server and press refresh on the mega page, eventually an IP with limit left will come up and you'll be able to finish downloading it.

RamseZ76

Apr 24, 2022
im not keen on downloading free vpn´s, especially not for one pack. I mean good idea sure, but yeah, I´m aware of the possibility of Vpn´s, still.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes